(FAQ) SulitCars Terms and Conditions Back to FAQ Category List
- Terms and Conditions
- Website Disclaimer
- Copyright Notice
- Didn't find the information you were looking for? Submit a support ticket here.
- Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Sulit Cars’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises, Inc., 2410 UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx and Sapphire Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605. The term ‘you’ refers to the member, user or viewer of our website.
- The content you see on this website is for your information and use only. It may change from time to time without prior notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the extent allowed by law.
- Using any information or materials on this website shall solely be at your own risk; no liability attaches to us. Personally verify for yourself if any of the products, services or information available through this website is suitable for your use.
- Any material you find on this website may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is not allowed except in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks shown in this website, which are not ours, or licensed to us, shall be appropriately acknowledged.
- This website may also include links to other websites that provide further information. Such linking cannot be taken as our official endorsement of these websites. We bear no responsibility for their content.
- This website is only for you if you're 18 or over. By using the service, you're confirming that you are 18 years or over. We reserve the right to verify if this is true.
- We do not allow posting of any kind of content by members that breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law.
- Members are likewise absolutely prohibited from posting content that:(a) is racist, sexist or homophobic or otherwise discriminatory; (b) is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious); (c) is defamatory of any person, entity or organisation.
- We also reserve the right to remove content, posts, advertisement and hyperlinks that: (a) are persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other users, our staff or our property or that of our agents; (b) are otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion; (c) infringes the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity; (d) impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this website; (e) infringes the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person.
- Before posting content or advertisement which contains an image of another person(s); property owned by another person(s); and/ or reference to another person which might be used to identify them (either alone, or in combination with any other content), you must get that person's consent before you post it.
- Should you find any post or advertisement that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or so for the post to be removed.
- If you break these posting rules then we may require that any future posts by you be checked by us before it's allowed to go on the site. We shall also place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or all of the website. If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate posts or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, and in our opinion your behaviour is serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such further disruptions.
- We reserve the right to delete repetitive, nonsensical, cluttered, unethical, misleading or miscategorized posts including those employing improper or inappropriate tags. We also reserve the right to properly reclassify any post or advertisement in the proper category, or take action against any member, at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any post or advertisement which we believe to be illegal.
- We don't claim to own any post you submit or make available via the website. You shall continue to own all rights in that post. You'll have the right to use your post in any way you choose. However, by submitting to or making available any post or advertisement on the website, you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the post worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your post or advertisement as we may require. By submitting or making available such posts or advertisements on the website, you also agree to waive all moral rights in that post. We may (without notice to you) grant the same or other rights in respect of your post to third parties without payment to you and sell, distribute or otherwise publish your post outside of the website. If you don't want to grant us the rights set out above, please don't submit your post or advertisement.
- A member is allowed to post an unlimited number of free advertisements for the following SulitCars categories:Cars, SUVs, Pickups, Vans and Trucks. Members are given the option to post advertisements as paid listing or advertisements which may be availed of with the use of Sulit Gold (“SG”). SG features may be used in conjunction with such paid listings.
- SG features will not exceed the lifetime of the paid advertisements. Unused SG features brought about by the expiration of paid listings cannot be carried over for use in either free or other premium advertisements.
- Additional premium services may be added or discontinued by us from time to time. Such services may be provided solely by us such as the Account Management system, in partnership with us such as the Rapide Check service, or purely on referral basis such as the Autoloan facility. These additional premium services and paid advertisements are likewise subject to these terms and conditions unless expressly provided otherwise.
- We reserve the right to change our partners, suppliers and providers without need of prior notice to you. We do not warrant the work or service provided by such partners, providers and suppliers as these entities are all independent contractors.
- Once availed of, Sulit Gold, subject to the applicable provisions of the Consumer Act of the Philippines, shall not be refundable as Sulit Gold, Sulit Currency or real world currency.
- If any one of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Disregard of the terms and conditions governing this website may give rise to civil or criminal liability or both.
- Using this website and all disputes that may arise by such use is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sulit Cars may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Website Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sulit Cars. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sulit Cars takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Netreprenuers Connections Enterprises, Inc. - © Netrepreneurs Connections Enterprises, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.