Better ads exposure, more customers, and greater sales that boost your business!
Sulit Gold is a virtual currency used to purchase features and services that will increase the exposure of your advertisements in Sulit.com.phPurchase Sulit Gold
- SG Feature: Sponsored Ads
Sponsored Ads allows you to place your advertisement at the very top of related Ads Listing pages together with all other Sponsored Ads. This inexpensive premium advertising gives your advertisements tons of added exposure which will mean more potential clients, customers, and sales!
To learn more about Sponsored Ads, click here.
- SG Feature: DIY Banner Advertising
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Banner Advertising is the latest offering of Sulit.com.ph. A DIY banner advertisement is a customized banner advertisement showcasing the product and the URL of the user's member homepage.
To learn more about DIY Banner Advertising, click here.
- SG Feature: Highlight Your Ads
- Highlight your advertisement to give an extra visual boost to it, making it stand out among other ads in the listings.
How will you use Sulit Gold for SG features?
To take advantage of the SG features for your advertisement using Sulit Gold, follow these steps.
- While logged in, click Manage Ads on top of the page.
- On Your Classified Ads page, select an advertisement that you want to add exposure to. Click Boost using SG below the said advertisement.
- Choose which SG package to apply on the Get More Exposure for Your Ad page or click Customize Exposure Package to get more specific choices for your ad.
- Make sure you read and agree to the Sulit Gold Terms and Conditions by marking the check box at the bottom part of the form.
- Click Submit once you're done.
How to Purchase SG
To purchase Sulit Gold, follow these steps:
- While logged in, mouse over Manage SG on top of the page then click Buy SG.
- Specify the Amount of SG to buy, agree to the terms and conditions, and click Buy SG.
- In the Sulit Gold Payment Module, click your preferred payment option from the list to get the procedure on how to proceed with payment. Pay for the pending Sulit Gold (SG) by following the procedure for the selected payment option.
- After payment, send the payment details by filling up the corresponding form which is also available in the Sulit Gold Payment Module.
- Wait for our confirmation and you will receive an email notification once your payment has been successfully processed.
- You can now use your Sulit Gold (SG) for the features and services of Sulit.com.ph!
- How will you know if your SG request has already been processed?
- You will receive an email notification as soon as we have processed your payment for Sulit Gold.
- What is the minimum purchase requirement for Sulit Gold?
- When purchasing Sulit Gold, a minimum amount of Php 100 is required per payment transaction.
- How long will it take before your payment gets processed?
- Since this is a manual procedure, pending Sulit Gold payment will be processed within 2 business days from submission, except on weekends and holidays.
- You've submitted your payment days ago. How come your payment is still pending?
Please confirm first if you were able to accomplish STEP 5 of the process above. Non-submission of payment details will not prompt us of your pending payment.
If payment details were submitted on weekends, this will be processed on Monday of the following week. Our processing hours are from Mondays to Fridays at 9am – 6pm, except holidays.
- How will you know how much Sulit Gold (SG) you currently have?
- To check how much SG you have, go to Your Sulit Gold page or Member Dashboard page while you are logged in.
- Why are payments being paid to Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises, Inc.?
- Sulit.com.ph operation, as a legal business entity, is under Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises, Inc.
- How do we submit payment details? Do we need to email or fax the details?
There's no need to email or fax the payment details to Netrepreneur Connections Enterprises, Inc. All you need to do is accomplish STEP 5 of the process posted above by clicking on the chosen payment method, place all the needed payment details, then click SUBMIT.
Please note that if you don't finish this step, we will not be notified of your pending payment, and thus, we cannot process your pending Sulit Gold transaction.
- What happens when the payment you deposited/sent is higher than your actual pending payment for Sulit Gold?
Additional Sulit Gold will be credited to your account equivalent to the excess payment made. For example, you bought 500 SG and accidentally paid Php 550.00. Rather than giving you just 500 SG, we will credit 550 SG to your account in lieu of your balance.
Please note, however, that you need to inform Sulit.com.ph about your excess payment. You may do this by calling our hotline or submitting a support ticket.
- How much is Sulit Gold?
- 1SG = Php 1.00
- What are the payment options available in purchasing SG?
- You can pay through any of the following payment options:
- Level Up!
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Complete payment details and procedure will be displayed after submission of amount of SG to buy.
- Does your Sulit Gold expire?
- Sulit Gold has no expiration. However, be advised that Sulit Gold is considered as forfeited for any user account that has been suspended because of violations of Sulit.com.ph Rules and Policies.
- You would like to talk to a customer support representative to further clarify some inquiries and/or issues about Sulit Gold (SG). What number should you dial?
- For Sulit Gold inquiries, you may call this number: 960-8800.
Sulit Gold Reward Points are rewards points that you earn for every purchase of Sulit Gold. You can use these reward points in exchange for reward items.
Know more about Sulit Gold.
- How can you earn Sulit Gold Reward Points?
- Every Php 1.00 purchase of Sulit Gold entitles you to 1 Sulit Gold Reward Point. Thus, the more Sulit Gold you buy, the more points you'll have!
- Will your Sulit Gold Reward Points expire?
No, your Sulit Gold Reward Points will NOT expire. You are allowed to have a remaining balance, and this will be added to the next Sulit Gold Reward Points that you will gain on your next purchase of Sulit Gold.
For instance, you bought Php 5,000.00 worth of Sulit Gold and you have a balance of 2,000 Sulit Gold Reward Points from your previous transactions. This means that the 5,000 Sulit Gold Reward Points you just earned from your purchase will be added to the current 2,000 Sulit Gold Reward Points that you have for a total of 7,000 Sulit Gold Reward Points.
However, be advised that Sulit Gold Reward Points are considered forfeited for any user account that has been suspended because of violations of Sulit.com.ph Rules and Policies.
- Where can you use your Sulit Gold Reward Points?
Sulit Gold Reward Points can be used in exchange for amazing reward items. Here is the list of reward items and their corresponding Sulit Gold Reward Points value:
Item Sulit Gold Reward Points Sulit.com.ph Journal 10,000 SGRP Sulit.com.ph Umbrella 50,000 SGRP Sulit.com.ph Jacket 100,000 SGRP PHP2000 SODEXHO GC 200,000 SGRP PHP3000 SODEXHO GC 300,000 SGRP PHP4000 SODEXHO GC 400,000 SGRP PHP5000 SODEXHO GC 500,000 SGRP
- Will you get the same number of reward points as the amount of SG credited to me during promo periods?
No, we will only credit Sulit Gold Reward Points equivalent to the payment sent to us.
For example, using the scenario stated in the previous item, we will give you 5,000 Sulit Gold Reward Points since we received the amount of Php 5,000.00 from you. Always remember, every Php 1.00 purchase of Sulit Gold entitles you to 1 Sulit Gold Reward Point.
- L: 4701876
- M: 0917-5758539
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sulit.com.ph reserves the right:
- To reject ads that is in violation of Sulit.com.ph Rules and Policies or those that may not be morally acceptable as decided by Sulit.com.ph
- To reject advertisements which gives reference to any ILLEGAL MATERIALS and/or ACTIVITIES.
- To strictly prohibit the promotion of COUNTERFEIT GOODS.
- To not be bound by any condition appearing in any material that will be in conflict with these terms and conditions.
- To not be responsible for advertising errors caused by details provided by the advertisers with wrong details.
- To accept and/or reject advertisements according to the policies set in these terms and conditions.
- To discontinue advertisements which have already been promoted using Sulit Gold (SG) and later found to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To forfeit any payments for unused Sulit Gold (SG) for a suspended account due to violation of Sulit.com.ph Rules and Policies.
- To give NO REFUND for any violation of these terms and conditions.
To view more detailed info about out Terms and Conditions, click here.