The Randy Dellosa Drug Rehab Program (Inpatient Addiction Recovery Program)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
The Randy Dellosa Drug Rehab Program (Inpatient Addiction Recovery Program)This advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- (632) 415-6529XXXXXXXXXX(632) 415-6529; 415-7964
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: The Randy Dellosa Wellness Center and Life Change Recovery Center: #105 Scout Rallos Street, Timog Area, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jun 25, 2008
- Last Sign In: Mar 21, 2013
The Randy Dellosa Inpatient Addiction Recovery Program
The Complete Randy Dellosa Addiction Recovery Program consists of
· a 2-week Detoxification Phase
· a 6-month Residential (Inpatient) Phase, and
· a 6 month Outpatient Follow-up Phase.
- A Program that Empowers Individual to Quit Addiction:
a. Addiction Recovery Program designed from foreign and local scientific research
b. Helps the addicted individual overcome his cravings
c. Helps the addicted individual break away from people and situations that can make him relapse
d. Helps the addicted individual permanently abandon his identity as an “addict.”
e. Helps the addicted individual have loving relationships, a productive life, and a promising future.
f. Involves the family in the addiction recovery process
- A Wholistic Life Transformation Program:
a. addresses not only the addiction problem, but other problems, issues, and concerns in the individual’s life
b. wholistic because it focuses on the physical, emotional, social, familial, and spiritual aspects of the individual’s life
c. the program aims to facilitate deep and meaningful change within the individual’s personality
d. in fact, the program is so helpful, effective, and attractive to people such that even non-addicted people request to undergo the wholistic life transformation program on an outpatient basis.
- Not a RehabilitationCenter:
a. Not a drug rehabilitation center but a place for finding wholeness, wellness, growth, and healing
b. does not carry the stigma of a rehabilitation center
c. it offers compassionate, individualized, and personalized care where the specific needs of the addict and his family are met.
d. The center avoids overcrowding, and limits its residential program to only 20 residents to ensure maximum individualized and personalized care.
e. Comfortable accommodations with well-balanced home meals.
- A Program with a Retreat/ Workshop Format:
a. a place for meditation and reflection
b. a place for reviewing one’s life
c. a place for reinventing one’s self and creating a brand new life
d. a place for finding vision, meaning, and purpose in life
- Professional Staff Profile:
a. The program is not run by “recovering addicts” still struggling with their addiction or by “lay counselors” with minimal people-helping skills. Life Change has a professional staff composed of a psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, family and marital therapist, psychotherapists, occupational therapist, nurses, and spiritual directors.
b. Compassion, respect, gentleness, concern, and confidentiality are practiced by the staff towards its addicted clients and their relatives.
c. Dr. Randy Dellosa is the founder and medical director of Life Change Recovery Center. He is a life coach, counselor, psychotherapist, psychologist, physician, and psychiatrist. Visit his website at www.randydellosa.com or http://www.goodtherapy.org/m15_view_item.html?m15:firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about him and his work.
- Automatic Keywords:
- drug rehabilitation center in the, drug rehab centers, drug rehabilitation center in manila, drug rehabilitation center in quezon city, life change recovery center, drug rehabilitation, rehabilitation center, about drug addiction, rehabilitation centers, metro manila rehabilitation center