Grafted Double Rootstock Thailand "Longkong" Lanzones
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Grafted Double Rootstock Thailand "Longkong" LanzonesThis advertisement is already inactive
Longkong is a lanzones variety introduced from Thailand and Malaysia. The fruit is sweet, tasty, almost seedless and the skin or peel has no latex. Longkong fetches up P350-P500 per kilo in the Philippine Market. This is considered a high value fruit. This are double rootstock grafted Longkong Lanzones. This will boost the growth of the fruit tree.
- Price:₱ 450.00
- Contact Numbers: +63-917-511-10XX+63-917-511-1009 Display number
- For faster transaction, inform the seller that you found this at Sulit.com.ph +63-917-511-1009 (GLOBE)
- +63-922-843-4467 (SUN)
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (3) 3 (1) 2 - - 5 Negative - - - - - Total: 5
- Member Address: Rare Fruit Nursery Circumferential Road, Fil-am Friendship Highway, Barangay Cut-cut, Angeles City, Angeles City, Pampanga
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Nov 21, 2007
- Last Sign In: 6 hours ago
- Automatic Keywords:
- multi rootstock lansones, double rootstock lanzones, legend lanzones with, where to buy lanzones seedlings in the philippines, how to make double rootstock, how to do double rootstock seedlings, double root stock lanzones how to do it, double rootstock lanzones planting materials, how to make double rootstock lanzones, site sulit com ph longkong seedlings philippines