J2 cable lasher
The advertisement posted in this page is under a category that has already removed.
J2 cable lasherThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-922-XXX-XXXX+63-922- 830-0239
- (02) 55XXXXX(02) 55 92493
- (02) 47XXXXX(02) 47 50352
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: 606 Callejon E. R. Fernandez St., Gagalangin, Tondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Sep 6, 2008
- Last Sign In: Mar 1, 2013
This tools is slightly used. Pls give me your best offer (negotiable)
Pls. Call me at +632-2517890 or txt or call +63209228300239
The Model J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
• Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76 mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6 mm) to 7/16 in. (11 mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) strand if necessary.
• Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
• Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365 m of 1.1 mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
• Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
|In response to customer's requests, GMP developed a J2 that's capable of large bundle overlashing. We've removed the strand lock and enlarged the opening to prevent cable from rubbing on the housing. Included is a removable front handle to aid in moving the lasher around a pole.|
• J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on previously lashed cable
• Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break
• Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
• Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or "halo". For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
• The J2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to "good-as-new" specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
• The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use
• Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual
|J2 CABLE LASHER|
|For lashing a single or multiple cables on either new strand or to an existing strand/cable bundle.|
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS