Vitaoil Tea Tree Oil: Disease Protection Oil
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Vitaoil Tea Tree Oil: Disease Protection OilThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 53% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (5) 5 (1) 2 - - 7 Negative - (1) -2 - (1) -4 -6 Total: 1
- Member Address: Sta. Rosa City office: Lot 7, Block 2 Rosewood Village, Rosaflor Subdv., Tagapo, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines, Quezon City Pick-Up Point: C/O Envirosolutions, Inc.: #25-C Matiyaga St., Brgy. Central, Diliman, Quezon City, Santa Rosa City, Laguna
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Mar 11, 2009
- Last Sign In: 14 hours ago
- View other ads of Sogomi.
VitaOil® TEA TREE OIL
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
VitaOil® TEA TREE OILis a composition of vegetable oils and tea tree essential oil in order to create multi-functional oil. Plants elaborate essential oils with the purpose of protecting themselves from diseases, drive away predator insects or attract beneficial insects. Essential oils act, among other ways, by stimulating the sense of smell, harmonizing the psychic and emotional states since smell is directly connected to the zone of the brain where the center of emotions is located. Essential oils by themselves are very powerful concentrates, and unless indicated otherwise, should not be directly applied to the skin or irritation can result.
VitaOil® TEA TREE OILis formulated in natural vegetable oils: Sweet Almond, Borage, Sesame and Sunflower oils, all of them renowned for their excellent emollient properties.
DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS
TEA TREE OILis the essential oil obtained by steam distillation from Melaleuca alternifolia, an Australian native plant. Its aroma is described as medicinal, fresh, and woody. Historically, TEA TREE has been used by Australian aboriginal people to treat cuts and wounds, also as an antiseptic and antifungal. TEA TREE OIL contains over 100 components. This may explain its many beneficial uses. The main active components are terpinen-4-ol, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene and other turpenes; most of them are bactericidal and germicidal. There are many reports that support the popularity of TEA TREE OIL as an antimicrobial agent for the treatment of tinea pedis (athlete s foot) and
Another property of TEA TREE OIL is that it promotes the growth and repair of healthy tissue, which lessens the chance of scarring. The oil works by activating white blood cells, the body s first line of defense. It also has a marked oil dissolving and dispersing action, which can help alleviate overly oily secretions of the skin.
BORAGE OILoffers ease of spreading, great penetration and significant moisture retention combined with its high nourishing properties. It also helps to reduce the redness so often experienced with very sensitive skins.
VitaOil® TEA TREE OIL
BORAGE OILcontains up to 25 % of y-linolenic acid (GLA). Researchers have discovered that eczema may be linked to a deficiency of GLA. The body metabolizes GLA into hormone-like compounds that regulate inflammation and allergic response4.
BORAGE OILis of great use on problem skins, especially with acne, pimples and blemishes. It can also help treat rosacea by reducing inflammation and controlling the cells metabolism. The tannins contained in the oil have a slight tightening effect on the skin.
SESAME OILcontains powerful antioxidants called sesamolin and sesamol, believed to promote cell integrity and the healthy function of body tissues. In the tissues beneath the skin SESAME OIL will neutralize oxygen radicals. SESAME OIL is a natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent, and for these reasons it has been used to treat acne.
SESAME OIL can also be used for massage and health treatments of the body. It is used to warm and stimulate the skin and underlying tissue, therefore it can be thought of as detoxifying. Its warming effects enhance the circulation.
SWEET ALMOND OILalso contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 with small amounts of Vitamin E and D. Due to the presence of Vitamin E the oil has antioxidant capability. Antioxidants protect vital cell structures by neutralizing free radicals.
SWEET ALMOND OILis high in mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, minerals and glycosides. Fatty acids are necessary along with glycerol for the cell to function normally.
SUNFLOWER OILis rich in Vitamins A, C, D and E. The high Vitamin E content makes this oil especially helpful for delicate and dry skin. It has a minimal colour level and is a virtually odourless vegetable oil.
The addition of Natural Tocopherols in VitaOil® TEA TREE OILhelps to prevent the premature ageing of the skin by absorbing free radicals formed both in the course of normal biological reactions and also from various external factors, such as oxygen, UV light from the sun or environmental aggressions. When the skin is attacked its lipids are damaged by peroxidation. Such impairment leads to changes in the structure of the skin. It becomes wrinkled and appears older7. Repeated application of Vitamin E to the skin reduces the number of sunburn cells formed as a consequence of UVB radiation.
VitaOil® TEA TREE OILis further enriched with Vitamin A. Vitamin A has a stimulating effect on cell proliferation, an action which finally results in a thickening of the epidermis thus improving the barrier function of the skin. The regular use of Vitamin A containing cosmetics helps to stimulate the cell renewal process thus reducing the risk of photodamaged skin5. In the process of aging many aspects of skin structure are altered and the epidermis becomes thinner due to a slow-down in the metabolism of the skin. As a result, the skin loses part of its barrier function and, as a consequence of reduced water retention capacity, it often becomes dry, scaly or even cracked.
By stimulating the cell renewal process, Vitamin A thickens the epidermis and thus improves the barrier function of the skin. This reduces the transepidermal water loss which has a positive effect on the symptom of dry and brittle skin. Vitamin A not only improves the barrier function of the skin, but also its appearance and, in particular, its elasticity6.
Ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin C, is made out of two natural compounds, ascorbic acid and palmitic acid. Ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, is found naturally in many fruits and acts as an effective oxygen scavenger, blocking oxygen and making lipid oxidation impossible. Highly soluble in water, ascorbic acid alone is insoluble in oils. Ascorbyl palmitate was developed to be soluble in oils up to 200 ppm. This alone is not sufficient, but it can be highly effective at stabilizing vegetable oils because of its synergy with naturally occurring tocopherols.
Scientists found that vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and phosphate may have some efficacy in the lightening of skin dyspigmentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is touted as being easily compounded in creams, lotions, and oils. Also, ascorbyl palmitate is stable in cosmetic formulas at neutral pH, making it non-irritating when applied to the skin.
VitaOil® TEA TREE OILcan be directly applied to the skin and scalp as a massage oil. It may also be warmed up to increase its absorption and aromatherapy action. As a massage oil or diluted in the bath, VitaOil® TEA TREE OILmay help with respiratory ailments such as sinusitis, colds and coughs, bronchitis, as well as arthritis, dermatitis, skin infections, scalp disorders, viral infections, nettle rash and sweaty feet.
When VitaOil® TEA TREE OILis blended into a cream or lotion and applied to the skin, it may help to clear up any fungal, bacterial as well as viral infections ranging from boils, abscesses, acne, dandruff, and it is also effective to help sort out bed sores, diaper rash or any other rash. Recommended dosage is between 2 and 5 %. VitaOil® TEA TREE OILshould be kept in a cool place or refrigerated, tightly closed and away from light exposure.
INCI Name: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate and Retinol Palmitate.
1Carson, CF, Riley, TV. The antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil. Med. J. Aust. 1994 160:236.
3Concha, JM, Moore, LS, Holloway, WJ. Antifungal activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil against various pathogenic organisms. Podiatr. Med. Assoc. 1998 88: 489 492
4 Tolleson,A., and Frithz,A. 1993. Borage oil: an effective new treatment for infantile seborrheic dermatitis. Brit.
J. Dermatol. 129:95.
5 Berne B., Nilsson M., Vahlquist A., UV irradiation and cutaneous vitamin A: an experimental study in rabbit and human skin. The Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 1984 Dec;83(6):401-4.
6 Fthenakis CG,Maes DH,Smith WP. In vivo assessment of skin elasticity using ballistometry. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1991, 42: 211 216.
7 Pathak M.A., Robins P., A response to concerns about sunscreens: a report from the Skin Cancer Foundation. The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1989 May;15(5):486-7.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by Sogomi
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on February 14, 2010 06:49AM|
| TLRPM |
|posted on March 3, 2010 01:49AM|
| jasonandrada |
|posted on May 5, 2010 01:25PM|
| yourshop |
|posted on October 30, 2010 12:24AM|
| mac03 |
|posted on November 6, 2010 07:47PM|
| emily7kk |
|posted on May 16, 2011 01:16AM|
| deviantsed |
|posted on September 11, 2011 03:48PM|
| jhoymejoy |
|posted on January 18, 2012 04:57PM|
| mstery |
|posted on March 20, 2012 05:06PM|
| JOJO7238 |
tea tree oil Ads
- ABO U T SKIN REAL (click image below) VERIFY US (click images below) 4TH DAY OF PEELING (click image below) ...PINK PEELING OIL | aggressive exfoliant
- BUY `10PCS AND GET 2 PCS FOR FREE T EA TREE SOAP Tea Tree soap care soap combined wiht tea tree oil and tea tree leaves. This soap is for skin that is blemished or irritated. This...TEA TREE SOAP 135g
- Castor oil is good for falling hair problems due to stress, alopecia, afterbirth side-effects, rebonding and hair treatment or hereditary hair loss (pagkakalbo or pagka-panot) this can be used also...CASTOR OIL for hair problems solution falling hair
- Tea Tree Shampoo For Dandruff CONTROL Non-SLS/SLES/PEG/Paraben formulated, mild enough to use everyday Ingredients: Aqua, decyl glucoside, coco glucoside, Tea Tree Extract, Citronella Extract,...Tea Tree Shampoo 100ml
- Tea Tree Shampoo For Dandruff CONTROL Non-SLS/SLES/PEG/Paraben formulated, mild enough to use everyday Ingredients: Aqua, decyl glucoside, coco glucoside, Tea Tree Extract, Citronella Extract,...Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
- MODEL : TEA TREE SET PHP500 for WHOLSALE MINIMUM OF 5sets for retail 660 per set plus shipping 1) Athlete's Foot A randomized controlled trial examined the use of 25% tea tree...TEA TREE Set serum,toner,soap
- Irish Scents offers massage therapy oil: Mineral oil: 100ml 90.00, 50ml 50.00, 30ml 35p 10ml 25.00 Virgin Coconut Oil: 100ml 110.00, 50ml 60.00, 30ml 40.00, 10ml 30.00...MASSAGE OILS for aroma essence and therapy
- tea tree care soap - combined with tea tree oil and tea tree leaves. This soap is for skin that is blemished or irritated. This has a mild natural aroma and antiseptic properties and has excellent...TEA TREE SOAP CLEAR 135g
- a.) VITAMIN C SERUM OIL BASE c.) Tea Tree Serum 1kilo = 18.000 less 10% promo ...TEA TREE FACIAL WASH, VITAMIN C SERUM
- Tea Trea Soap Price: 70.00 no wholesale price it can aid treatment of skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, dematitis, and cuts and bruises. Tea tree oil is a natural...tea tree soap
- 1000 ML 850 PHP 500 ML 525 PHP 250 ML 280 PHP COME AND VISIT OUR OFFICE AT 1285 MACEDA STREET. SAMPALOC MANILA OR CALL 09214689545 OUR COMPANY OFFERS PURE AND AUTHENTIC BUTTERS AND OILS ...Grapeseed Oil WHOLESALE
- Tea Tree Oil Soap. 2.5 oz Bars Vegetable-Based Formula Tea Tree is a pure oil, culled from the leaves of a tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), native to Australia. Traditionally, it has...Tea Tree Oil Soap 71grams Bar P120.00