Anda lot for sale - 1.9 ha, oceanfront, located in Bohol
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Anda lot for sale - 1.9 ha, oceanfront, located in BoholThis advertisement is already inactive
Nature at it's best.
Definitely a far better deal...
For sale is a 1.9 hectare prime cliff property which is partially developed and with 2 clean titles and complete documents. It is by the sea and by the provincial road in Sitio Ipo, Candabong, Anda, Bohol, around 250 meters away from the boundary between the towns of Guindulman and Anda. This place can boast of breathtaking views, serene ambiance and a million and one options on how to come up with a resort, spa, mini conservation park for rare and precious animals and a dive shop - all in one!
Other related information:
1) With an area of exactly 18,963 square meters, the property is almost rectangular in shape and can easily be subdivided. It is surrounded with a durable and massive concrete fence (at least 10 ft high) on 3 sides (no wall on the 4th side, the 132.5-meter ocean frontage ). An excavator/rock breaker was hired for 2 months to prepare the foundation. We made our own concrete hollow blocks using an electric operated machine that can produce 4 hollow blocks at one time & with only 40 pcs of CHBs produced per sack of Portland cement. Approximately 400 meters fence/wall assures you of PRIVACY.
2) This property is part of a beautiful 14km reef that offers a fantastic variety of diving for all levels of divers. Still relatively unknown to the world, along the coast of the Anda Peninsula (which is from Basdio, the last barangay of Guindulman where a marine sanctuary exists, up to the barangay of Badiang in Anda), there are a total of 12 designated diving areas. The dive sites are easily accessible and reward the divers with a whole specter of rich marine life with largely untouched reefs, spectacular drop-offs, caves, grottoes, and magnificent coral gardens - a haven for underwater photographers. You can find the resident whale shark, many turtles, a huge humpback parrot fish, as well as a variety of reef life. There are seahorses, nudibranches or sea slugs and pipefish for those who like to find the small things. Marine biologists consider the diving areas in Anda as 2nd best in Bohol.
Under the Bohol Tourism Master Plan, the Anda Peninsula will be developed into a major eco-tourism destination like Panglao Island because of its white sandy beaches and verdant lush vegetation and historic significance. The Bohol government is now targeting Anda to be the next eco-tourism hub in Bohol that is why a lot of activities are already lined up. As soon as the international airport in Panglao will start to operate, a lot of tourists who want peace and quiet will surely opt for Anda.
3) This is only a few hundred meters away from the Coco White Beach and the Bituon Beach Resorts of Basdio, Guindulman and the Blue Star Dive and Resort and Anda Uroy Farm of Candabong, Anda. A 2-hectare cave near Anda Uroy was discovered not that long ago and has yet to be developed for tourism. The "Sarah's Cave" could very well be the "next big thing" in Bohol because of its magnificent beauty and wonder!
4) Finished inside this property is a 10 meters x 10 meters and 2 meters high concrete water tank built above ground which is currently serviceable and prepared also for hot and cold water use. This 50,000 gallon capacity tank can easily be filled up during the rainy season. The bottom part is designed like a funnel and a big valve can be opened to get rid of sediments every now and then. The roof part of the tank is designed like a 100 sq m catch bin area with two big manholes on one side. Two-inch in diameter holes are also near the top portion on 2 sides of the tank for water to overflow. Water has always been overflowing the past few months! The installed water pump enables you to get water from taps anywhere in the property.
5) Near the tool shed/garage is a huge underground concrete septic tank prepared with the use of heavy equipment and with the pipes properly laid down. Another excavation was also done with the use of the rock breaker for a septic tank near the house pad.
6) Also constructed is a 10-meter x 14-meter tool shed/garage which includes a 40-sq m living quarters (construction temporarily stopped).
7) There is a separate big shed for a working area, a separate storeroom, a separate workers' quarters and a temporary living space made of concrete (but made to appear native).
8) The more than 250 meters winding driveway is already compacted with limestone. The area near the gate down to the middle part of the property has a retaining wall to elevate the driveway and make sure that water coming from the road will not flow inside the property.
9) The area has a 132.5-meter frontage to the sea with areas for a nice house overlooking the sea and several cottages for rent. Almost at the middle part of the frontage is a natural trail where you can easily go down to the waters. It is easy to a construct a "salakot" or sitting area with stairs going down to the sea because you go through several ledges before the final drop to the ocean. There is a natural spot for a swimming pool so you need not do some digging. There is a low spot somewhere at the middle of this property which can be made into a fresh water pond. Some parts on the cliff are only 10 to 15 meter above the waters. The cool sea breeze normally blows on the cliff and you also get a scenic view of the Mindanao Sea, Camiguin island as well as the coastal areas of the nearby towns of Guindulman, Duero and Jagna.
10) has a 33-meter x 12-meter ready house pad plus a space for a big car port (foundation prepared, fully compacted and the 2-storey house plans ready for submission). A helicopter can land on this pad without any trouble at all because even the wide driveway to maneuver your vehicle is compacted properly. Near this is a partially done outside cooking/barbecue area and an outside shower/comfort room area.
11) has an existing water line from the Anda Municipal Waterworks System. If this and that inside the 50,000 gallon capacity concrete water tank is not enough, you can easily get another water line connection from Guindulman to augment water supply.
12) has an existing power connection with Bohol Electric Cooperative 2 (BOHECO2) and a private transformer is already in use. The power lines that pass thru this area is ready for 3-phase electric use.
13) Cable TV is already available in the area
14) has around 150 coconut trees teeming with nuts (you can sell at least 500 kilos of copra quarterly), 6 avocado trees which are all bearing fruits, 3 mango trees which are at least 5 years old, and other trees like gemelina, bamboos, mahogany trees, "bagaonga" trees, 6 varieties of bananas, jackfruit, narra, etc. At one time or another, this area was planted with vegetables and herbal plants such as squash, carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, cucumber, lettuce, bell peppers, chili peppers, spring onions, basil, and ginger.
15) This is home to all sorts of creatures such as the "ibid" or the iguana, monitor lizards, as well as rare species of birds and butterflies. In very rare instances, the wild rooster and the "tinggawong" or the "milo" were spotted here. (For more about the "tinggawong" or the civet cat, please refer to this link: http://www.binisaya.com/cebuano/tinggawong) Lush vegetation and a lot of trees remain untouched because this serve as habitat for these rare creatures. You have plenty of space also for a mini zoo/conservation park for rare and precious animals.
16) A lot of caves within the property have yet to be explored! Who knows you can find a buried treasure in this property someday?
17) Foreigners are already moving into the area and most of them have invested their money in developing a resort. A 5-star resort in Panglao is currently developing a white sand property in Basdacu, Brgy. Candabong, Anda which is only a kilometer away from this property. A number of Europeans, especially Germans, have built their own vacation houses in the area too.
18) Those who want to go into business have plenty of room for expansion. Lots separating Blue Star Dive & Resort and this property are still vacant, idle and undeveloped. Towards the Guindulman side, 3 or 4 lots are also vacant.
19) Anda has a lot of things to offer for those who love swimming, fishing, nature and cave exploration, snorkeling, hunting and scuba diving. Anda has sandy, pearly white sand beaches and very interesting landscapes.
20) You are assured that the partial development on the area were strictly monitored and done properly to suit the taste of an Australian engineer. We don't settle for cheap, low grade materials nor poor workmanship. Our own workers can vouch on this. We were around most of the time to manage the development of this place.
21) The natural beauty of this place including the rare animals are well preserved.
22) This area is far from the heavily populated areas of Anda and Guindulman. If you are looking for peace and quiet and a serene ambiance, this place is right for you.
You are dealing with the owner here. We encourage anyone interested to put in an OFFER even though you might think it is a ridiculous offer.
Take note that while other Anda properties are sold at P3,500 to P5,500 per square meter, this is sold for less than P2,500 per square meter and includes all the improvements that have been made so far which is worth at least P6.5M. We can even give you the unused materials, tools and equipment.
You have to come for a visit and see the area yourself to prove that this is a far better deal. Do not be deceived by other advertisements showing the white sand on the shoreline. The beach is a government property, anyone should have access to it and is definitely not part of the SALE. You can find white sand beaches anywhere in the Phils. or in any part of the world. Try to have something totally different in this place.
Please read these links to know more about Bohol tourism:
Take note that we will only deal with direct BUYERs. We will not entertain brokers!!!Anda triathlon
This is the exact shape of the property.
The is the natural trail almost at the middle of the property where stairs leading to the ocean will be constructed.
A view just after sunset
Take a dip in these cool and clear waters.
A view of the shoreline of the neighboring towns of Jagna, Duero and Guindulman.
Just sit and relax near the ledge and watch boats passing by. You can see a marine turtle or fishes jumping or dolphins playing.
On certain days, you can see Camiguin island and mainland Mindanao.
Clear waters and a boat that ferries divers to dive spots in the area.
This property is part of a beautiful 14km reef that offers a fantastic variety of diving for all levels of divers. Even foreigners booked at Cebu resorts visit the area to dive.
The driveway leading to an elevated and compacted area where a mini hotel can be constructed.
You always see birds like the kingfisher above and different species of butterflies here.
A picture of flying lizards spreading their wings on the trunk of a gemelina tree during the mating season.
The mayas and a lot of soil for a garden.
Some of these creatures have bright green colors & they also enjoy the peace & quiet in the property.
Two birds in one nest. You see nests like this one anywhere in the property.
Other Ads by MPMAGALLANO
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS