Projector Lamps for All Brand
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Projector Lamps for All BrandThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (11) 11 - - - 11 Negative - - - - - Total: 11
- Member Address: Olympia, Makati, Manila, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Nov 23, 2006
- Last Sign In: 23 hours ago
- View other ads of bench.
FIX&FOCUS TEKNO INC.
We only supply Original Lamp in complete Module (Casing).
Guaranteed Brand New !
Sixty (60) days Warranty !
Free Delivery Nationwide
- email address
- contact number
- delivery address
- Brand and model of your projector
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We only install lamps, we don't fix projectors. Make sure that your projector is in good condition and the only thing that needs replacement is the bulb. We will not be held liable to any damages and mulfunction of your projector. (see indicators that you need to change your lamp below)
- No exchange, returns or refunds.
- 50% down payment must be given within 3 days after order confirmation. The remaining balance will be given upon delivery (for Metro Manila).
- Cancelation Policy: We reserve the right to levy 30% charge to the total amount quoted to cover any subsequent administrative expences.
- Prices and Availability of the lamp may change without prior notice.
INDICATORS THAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR LAMP:
The most common occurrence is burnout. When the projector bulb burns out you will hear a clicking sound, which means that the bulb is trying to work but it cannot. This is certainly an indicator that the time has come to replace your projector bulb.
But even before the burnout stage you can definitely notice a dimming effect i.e., the images you see will be less intense and dim. It is something that occurs naturally as the projector lamps become old and tells you that you’d need to change it before long.
Projector lamps today come with an indicator (its light is blinking when the lamp reached its limits) that shows how far is the lamp into its lifetime that has been mentioned by the manufacturer. But that doesn’t mean that you have to immediately replace the lamp once the lamp has gone past the recommended lifetime. Take a look at the images projected by it before making the final decision. If the images are good enough, then you can delay replacing the lamp. However, dimming becomes rapid after the lamp’s lifetime has expired. So, make sure that you don’t overuse it.
Another glitch in overusing projector lamps is that, the projector bulb might crack inside the projector and might cause damage to other parts.
NOTE: The color must still be intact and there is no sign of burn. Otherwise, the projector itself has the problem, not the lamp.
(Always include the model of you projector or else you won't be entertained)
Please read everything first before asking questions
- The projector image seems dimmer than usual - what does this mean?
It may be time to replace your projector lamp. Projector lamps dim as they age. Some projectors allow you to check the number of hours your lamp has been used through the built-in menu system. Check your user guide for information about this feature.
- How many hours will my projector lamp work?
Just like any light bulb, projector bulbs have an expected operating time, called lamp life. This value is expressed in hours and represents the number of hours before the lamp is at half its original brightness.
The expected life of a lamp will vary based on the lamp technology and the projector; however, most projectors offer about 2000 hours. The lamp's success rate is based on a bell curve, so that a majority of (but not all) lamps will meet the lamp life hours specified. Some lamps will fail sooner and this is part of the acceptable operating range of the rating.
For projectors that are used under normal operating conditions (no more than three to five hours per day in a clean, relatively dust-free environment) the lamp will have the greatest likelihood of lasting through its entire rated lamp life.
- What can I do to help my projector lamp last longer?
There are several things you can do to increase your lamp life. Do not allow the projector to become overheated by ensuring that there is adequate clearance near the intake and exhaust vents.
Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment.
Clean air filters every 3 months or more often if there is a lot of dust or contaminants in the room.
Striking the lamp ages the lamp as it causes slight changes to the shape of the electrodes that light the lamp, so light up your projector when you're ready to use it and avoid frequent on and offs.
Avoid shock to the lamp or projector.
Use "Lamp Economy Mode", If your projector has this feature, to lengthen the life of the lamp by reducing its brightness. In most cases you will get a 50% increase in lamp life with a 20% reduction in brightness and you will not likely notice the reduced lumen output.
Allow the projector fan to turn off after you power down and before you unplug the projector. The only exception to this is a projector that is designed to keep the fan turning for a brief period after removing power.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by bench
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on August 23, 2011 04:41AM|
|posted on October 5, 2011 05:59PM|
| nerfeamuser |
|posted on October 7, 2011 03:34PM|
| cbliwanag |
|posted on December 8, 2011 07:37AM|
| junroque |
|posted on January 2, 2012 10:18AM|
| HermanCheng |
|posted on January 4, 2012 10:33AM|
|posted on January 12, 2012 06:36PM|
| samvoy |
|posted on February 15, 2012 11:23AM|
| JecoSheilaEli |
|posted on March 6, 2012 11:05AM|
| kam0teb0y |
|posted on April 18, 2012 10:03PM|
| totocarlo |
|posted on April 30, 2012 10:30AM|
| crmaudio |
|posted on May 2, 2012 05:22PM|
| dnc131 |
|posted on May 14, 2012 10:17AM|
| 2cor517 |
|posted on June 16, 2012 09:12PM|
| ExpatriateCarlos |
|posted on July 20, 2012 05:13PM|
| bench |
|posted on August 3, 2012 07:55PM|
projector lamp Ads
- remote/ carying bag /cable/ very presentable almost new/ first owned/ full HD capable/ bought this before for about 50k+ everything is working except sa parang may maruming mga dots sa...Acer Projector P5260E
- ES550 Big projection Bright projection 2800 ANSI Lumens SVGA...Optoma ES550 3D Ready DLP Projector
- FREE Shipping: Android 4.0 HD Projector "Smartbeam" - 2000 Lumens, LED, 3D Support, WiFi For specs, pricing, ordering please click this link:...Android 4.0 HD Projector "Smartbeam" - 2000 Lum...
- We are the largest Epson dealer with over 500 Inkjets, Inks, Projectors, Laser Printers, Dot Matrix, Label Printers, POS Printers, Scanners and Peripheral products for sale. To check on stock...Epson Elplp73 Lamp Unit 2pcs
- We are the largest Epson dealer with over 500 Inkjets, Inks, Projectors, Laser Printers, Dot Matrix, Label Printers, POS Printers, Scanners and Peripheral products for sale. To check on stock...Epson Elplp72 Lamp Unit 1pc
- We are the largest Epson dealer with over 500 Inkjets, Inks, Projectors, Laser Printers, Dot Matrix, Label Printers, POS Printers, Scanners and Peripheral products for sale. To check on stock...Epson Elplp75 Lamp Unit