Coron Beach lot for sale Poblacion 1000 sq.m
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Coron Beach lot for sale Poblacion 1000 sq.mThis advertisement is already inactive
- Now Only:
- Regular Price:
- Date Posted: November 20, 2009
- Address: Barangay 5 Sitio Julo, Coron Palawan
- Classification: For Sale
- Condition: New
- Location: Coron, Palawan
- Ad ID: 1779879
- Date Updated: April 3, 2013
- Category: Beach and Resort
- Short URL:
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Paranaque City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Oct 21, 2008
- Last Sign In: 13 hours ago
- View other ads of donuntalan.
Lot Area: Approximately 1000 square meters of beach lot. Has the right to develop the beach
side beyond the property perimeter so you have more freedom for expansion on water
Location: Very close to Coron Town proper. Sitio Julo Barangay 5, Coron Palawan,
Adjacent to Coron Asia Grand View Hotel. Very Close to Uson Divelink resort. Peaceful location
with nice views around the area.
Potential: Ideal for construction of beach house. lodging house and resort,
boat constuction area. It is only the remaining beach lot for sale on
the area. Most of the lots are owned by big personalities and famous resort and
* It's Asia Grand View in Coron town already developing a resort hotel adjacent
to this lot
will become a price site for expansion and potential for other commercial purposes.
Accessibility: Via Newly cosntructed access roads (Dinagpan) bound for Pinamalayan (See attched Map).
5 minutes by car or 7 minutes by tricycle from Coron market and
major establishments. Few Minutes by foot Accessible car, tricycle or by boats or
kayaks. Few minutes from Coron shipping ports and airports.
ACCESSIBLE TO MAJOR TOURIST DISTINATIONS IN THE AREA: Few Minutes to
1. CYC white beach resort (Location of Shooting of the Movie "Dyesebel")
2. Maquinit Hot Spring,
3. Kayangan lake (The cleanest lake in the Philippines)
4. Few Hours to World War II Shipwrecks, Dive Dites and Dive Shops
Development: Newly fenced with barbed wire with lots of mangrove trees and some coconut
and fruit bearing trees.
Water Source: Available water fron Town's water district services
Electricity: Available on the area from Coron Electric Services
To view the Map Below: Zoom out the Satellite map below to see the exact Site Map.
Contact Person: Contact the Owner:
Mobile Phone: 63-919.443.5487,
Other Ads by donuntalan
- Property Description: Location: Block 7 Lot 22 Villagio Homes, Binan Laguna. Lot Area: 90 Square meters Price: P1.2 Million Philippine Currency Accessibility: Just few...lot for sale Binan Laguna 90 sq m
- Property Description: 3 storey commercial Building equivalent to 200 sq.m more or less. Location: Just along the Circle andrews Ave. near Terminal 3,Newport area, Adjacent to 711...commercial Building space Nichols Newport Villa...
- Property Description: Location: Mon El Subdivision Front of NEw SM Supermarket near BF Paranaque City Lot Area: 352 square meters more or less Price: Php 4M net of Taxes (buyer...Paranaque lot Mon El subd 352 sq m
- Property Description: Location: Furtunata Subdivision, Back of Waltermart, Paranaque City Lot Area: 150 square meters more or less Price: Php 12,000 per square meters...Furtunata Paranaque Lot Back of Waltermart LA 1...
- Property Description: Location: San Antonio Valley 6, Brgy San Isidro Paranaque City Near Waltermart Lot Area: 187 square meters Price: Php 2 MIllion Philippine Currency...Paranaque Old House lotNear Waltermart LA 187 ...
- Property Description: Location: Macapagal Avenue Corner BRADCO Street, Paranaque City - Oposite Department of Foriegn Affairs (DFA) Lot Area: 4.5 Hectares or 45,000 square...Macapagal Ave Close to DFA Paranaque City
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on November 5, 2011 02:16AM|
| lullababy |
|posted on November 9, 2011 11:27AM|
| donuntalan |
|posted on January 9, 2013 01:53PM|
| jown11 |