Guaranteed 100% PURE & WILD as it comes fresh from the virgin forests of Palawan. The quality of honey-produced depends on the quality of the environment where the honeybees are. Palawan, known as THE LAST FRONTIER, assures us that our honey is of excellent quality and can even compete with the global market. Since it is pure and wild, it brings so much medicinal benefits to our body. Honey, according to some experts, is the only food mentioned in the Bible several times, even before the time of Christ. John the Baptist used to eat honey and locusts. It is God's special gift to mankind! It is all-natural. It is anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It has a dextrose properties - when we take honey, it will directly pass through our veins and automatically reach even the minutest part of our bodies. It is rich in iron. Ideal for those with insomnia. It boosts the immune system. Honey can work a lot of wonders to us ... Remember, it is all-natural, nature's gift and God's special gift to all of us!!!
Php1,500 per gallon (4 liters). Thank you so much and God bless!!!
11 MOST UNBELIEVABLE HONEY BENEFITS THAT MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW
Incredible Honey Benefits!
Eat honey, a good old-fashioned food especially designed by nature for us human beings!
1. Honey is the only sweetener that isn't man-made and has healing effects.
2. With about 18% water and a pH of 3-4, honey is very stable and can last for literally centuries when stored properly.
3. While empty calories from refined sugar contribute health issues and obesity, honey reduces fatty accumulations in our cardiovascular system.
4. Unlike refined table sugar or sucrose, honey does not ferment in our stomach to pose any danger of bacterial invasion.
5. Honey is a monosaccharide, the simplest form of sugar that cannot be further broken down, passing directly from the small intestine into the blood stream without causing any irritancy to our digestive system as sucrose does.
6. Honey is the most ideal fuel for burning our body fat stores during sleep due to its 1:1 ratio of fructose and glucose.
7. As the most superior burn treatment, honey relieves pain effectively and heals wound faster with minimal scarring.
8. Honey contains vitamins and antioxidants; in fact one unique antioxidant called "pinocembrin" is only found in honey.
9. According to researchers, honey is a more effective and safer remedy for children's coughs than over-the-counter medicines.
10. Doctor D.C. Jarvis, author of "Folk Medicine" advised that mixing the apple cider vinegar with honey would enhance the healing power of the vinegar.
11. Anabolic honey, a concentrated source of fructose, glucose, is a preferred sweetener choice for athletes.
HONEY AS NATURE'S ENERGY BOOSTER
The benefits of honey go beyond its great taste. A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our bodies, honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes. Its natural fruit sugars play an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise. The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar. So, to experience these health benefits of honey, here are a few tips for you:
1. Next time before you go for a workout, take a spoon of honey to enable you to go for the extra mile.
2. If you are feeling low and lethargic in the morning, instead of reaching out for a can of carbonated energy drink, try honey. Spread it on hot toast or replace the sugar in your tea with it for a refreshing surge of energy.
3. If your kids are finding hard to cope with the physical strain from the buzzing activities at school, prepare them some sandwiches with honey, butter and ham to make sure they have enough energy to sustain through the day.
IMMUNITY SYSTEM BUILDER
Amongst the many health benefits of honey, what is most impressive to me - it can be a powerful immune system booster. Honey's antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease. Start every brand new day with this cleansing tonic if you want to see this health benefit of honey: before breakfast, mix a spoonful of honey and lemon juice from half a lemon into a cup of water and drink it.
HONEY IS ANTI-CANCER!
Honey does not cure cancer but what many people don't think enough of or have overlooked is - honey possesses carcinogen-preventing and anti-tumour properties!
HONEY REMEDY FOR AILMENTS
FOR CUTS AND BURNS:
For thousands of years, honey has been recognized as one of the most natural home remedies to treat a wide range of ailments and complaints including yeast infection, athlete foot, and arthritis pain. Its antiseptic properties inhibits the growth of certain bacteria and helps keep external wounds clean and free from infection. Honey has been used as a natural cure in first aid treatment for wounds, burns and cuts as it is able to absorb moisture from the air and promote healing. Its antibacterial properties prevent infection and functions as an anti-inflammatory agent, reducing both swelling and pain, and even scarring.
When you get a hangover from drinking too much alcohol, combat its effects by applying honey remedy. Honey is gentle on the stomach and contains a mix of natural sugars such fructose which is known to speed up the oxidation of alcohol by the liver, acting as a 'sobering' agent. Follow this recipe: 15ml of liquid honey with 80ml of orange juice and 70ml of natural yogurt. Blend them together until smooth.
FOR SORE THROATS:
One of the better known benefits of honey is that it is able to help treat sore throats. Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, honey not only soothes throats but can also kill certain bacteria that causes the infection. Professional singers commonly use honey to soothe their throats before performances. The Chinese believe that excess "heatiness" in the body causes sore throat and drinking honey can be helpful. Direction: Take a spoonful of honey to soothe the inflammation or gargle with a mixture of two tablespoons of honey, four tablespoons of lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
Unable to sleep? Use the famous Milk and Honey Remedy. Take a glass of hot milk with a teaspoon of honey to calm the soul and induce sleep. Or, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of honey to a cup of chamomile tea and sip.