Private Vacation House W/ Covered Pool In San Miguel, Bulacan
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Private Vacation House W/ Covered Pool In San Miguel, BulacanThis advertisement is already inactive
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (1) 1 (1) 2 - - 3 Negative - - - - - Total: 3
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Bulacan
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Feb 20, 2007
- Last Sign In: 14 hours ago
- View other ads of chetrudis.
(inclusive on the rental fee):
*MINI KITCHEN W/ 2 burner GAS STOVE,MINI REFRIGERATOR AND COOKING UTENSILS(pls bring ur own plates,spoon & Fork & Glasses
*1 AIRCONDITIONED BEDROOM (MAY ACCOMODATE 10 PERSONS) OR MORE IF YOU ALSO ACCOMODATE THE AIRCONDITIONED LIVING ROOM.WE CAN PROVIDE 2 QUEEN SIZED BED PLUS 5 EXTRA FOLDING MATRESS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.You may also bring your own sleeping bags or beds upon your choice/convenience
*HOTSPOT WI-FI AREA
PHP 3,500 = 8AM TILL 8:00 PM(DAYTIME RENTAL)
pHP 4,500 = 1PM TILL 8 A.M.TIME MAYBE ADJUSTED
pHP 5,500 = 8AM TILL 5PM THE NEXT DAY TIME MAYBE ADJUSTED
FOR 16-20 PERSONS:
PHP 4,500 = 8AM TILL 8:00PM (DAYTIME RENTAL)
PHP 5,500 = 1PM TILL 8:00 AM
PHP 6,500 = 8AM TILL 5PM THE NEXT DAY (2DAYS,1 NIGHT)
FOR 21-30 PERSONS:
PHP 5,500 = 8AM TILL 8:00PM (DAYTIME RENTAL)
PHP 6,500 = 1PM TILL 8:00 AM
PHP 7,500 = 8AM TILL 5PM THE NEXT DAY (2DAYS,1 NIGHT)
EXTRA ROOM: ADDITIONAL PHP 1000
In case you check out earlier than the said time on the package,bill/rate will be the same
*CATERING SERVICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR AS LOW AS 170 PER HEAD. WE OFFER DISCOUNTS OR PACKAGE RATE IF YOU RENT THE PLACE,AVAIL OF THE CATERING SERVICE,INVITATIONS AND GIVEAWAYS,BALLOON/FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
*ANY CLOTHES MAYBE WORN DURING SWIMMING PROVIDED THAT IT HAS NO BUTTONS.
1. Is the place safe? - Yes of course & the barangay hall is just beside the vacation house,for some emergencies also, the hospital is two blocks away.
2. WALA PO BANG NPA DITO (this sounds crazy but we've encountered some questions like these!) - well sa pagkakaalam po namin sa bundok sila nakatira and we don't actually know NPA's whereabouts kung uso paba ngayon ganon o wala na since we never encountered one.
3. What if more than 30 kami? - sorry but as much as we liked you to accomodate our place, there has been some bad incidents that made our decision not to allow more than 20 persons for an overnight stay plus the bedroom&living room is really too small for too many guest.OUR PLACE IS REALLY IDEAL FOR SMALL FAMILY OR BARKADA OUTING ONLY...so do not expect for
TOO MANY AMENITIES OR ROOMS, THAT'S WHY WE CALL IT VACATION HOUSE & NOT RESORT
SINCE IT IS NOT THAT BIG COMPARED TO MOST RESORTS.
4. Totoo po ba ito? - C'mon do I have to answer this question?! if ur not sure with our ads if it's true then you might as well consider visiting our place instead before making the reservation right?
5.EVERYDAY PO NAGPAPALIT KAYO NG WATER? no because our pool is equipped with WATER FILTERS and is being treated regularly with chemical to ensure the cleanliness of the water, we change our pool water once every two weeks or it depends when needed.But please do not ask us to change the pool water upon your arrival or else you will wait 2-3 days to complete the process.IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH OUR MAINTENANCE PROCEDURE, YOU ARE WELCOME TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE THAT MAY SUIT YOUR NEEDS/ REQUIREMENTS.
FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL OR TEXT:
*WE DON'T RESERVE DATES WITHOUT DOWNPAYMENT. MINIMUM DOWNPAYMENT IS PHP1000 (deductable on your rental fee) WHICH CAN BE SETTLED/SENT THROUGH:
Bank of Phillipine Islands BANK DEPOSIT
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by chetrudis
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on September 27, 2010 09:22PM|
| vualm27 |
|posted on February 8, 2011 11:26AM|
| chetrudis |
|posted on March 5, 2011 12:02AM|
|posted on March 7, 2011 01:59PM|
| mtconsultant |
|posted on June 20, 2011 08:20PM|
| kekz |
|posted on April 14, 2012 12:51PM|
| Jhenphot |
|posted on April 22, 2012 11:14AM|
| chetrudis |