Personal Loan in Pampanga thru Mc Loan Pro
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Personal Loan in Pampanga thru Mc Loan ProThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (3) 3 - - - 3 Negative - - - - - Total: 3
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: www.mcloanpro.biz, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Nov 9, 2007
- Last Sign In: Jan 7, 2013
The Province of Pampanga is the culinary capital of the Philippines. Kapampangan cuisine is widely thought to be among the most evolved and refined of Philippine culinary traditions.
Kapampangans, Pampangos, or Pampangueños residing and working in the following key cities and towns are welcome to avail the A Personal Loan.
Qualifications for employees:
Age: At least 21 years old at time of application and not more than
65 yrs old upon loan maturity.
Work tenure: Must be Regular / Permanent employee for at least 6
months with current employer.
Min GMI of P15,000 – Non Metro Manila
Contact Number: Must have at least an office land line number and home phone number and/or mobile number. (Mobile number will not be accepted as a stand alone contact number)
Additional Qualifications for Call Center Employees:
Basic Salary: At least P25,000
Requirements: Submit the following requirements at our website or email to email@example.com Attention: LAARNI
1. Photocopy/scanned copy of your company ID (front and back) with 3 specimen signatures.
2. Photocopy/scanned copy of latest ITR/Form 2316.
3. Photocopy/scanned copy of your latest one (1) month payslips.Submit your three (3) months latest payslips if salary is computed on hourly/daily basis therefore not fixed or if basic pay is below P15,000 but would reach the minimum gross income requirement if allowances and other nontaxable income are included.
4. Photocopy/scanned copy of latest Certificate Of Employment (validity as latest is only 1 month from issuance date)
Know your Loan Agent. Read her Blogs!
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS