Filinvest : The Terraces - Victoria House @ Antipolo City
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Filinvest : The Terraces - Victoria House @ Antipolo CityThis advertisement is already inactive
|Floor Area||Lot Area|
|143 sqm||168 sqm|
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-919-XXX-XXXX+63-919- 699-3572
- +63-923-XXX-XXXX+63-923- 492-2759
- +63-916-XXX-XXXX+63-916- 404-4555
- +632 404XXXXX+632 404 -4534
- Feedback Score:
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jan 14, 2009
- Last Sign In: 7 hours ago
- View other ads of rebyramirez.
Victoria House Model
in The Terraces @ Highlands Pointe
A 9ha Exlusive Residential Community in the cool and green 350-ha. Havila Township spread across the City of Antipolo. The Terraces offers 3 Spanish-Mediterranean inspired House and Lot Residential Packages with a min. 144sqm floor area and lot-only properties.
Filinvest House and Lot > Victoria Model
Lot Area = 168sqm (up to 318sqm)
Floor Area = 143sqm
Master Bedroom w/ Walk-in Closet + 3 BR, 2 T&B, 2 Balconies, Covered Carport, Dining & Living Area, Maid's Room w/ Maid's T&B, Kitchen, Service Area
Filinvest House and Lot > Amenities and Features
- Open space
- Children’s playground
- Privileges to use Highlands Pointe’s clubhouse and amenities
- Entrance gate and guardhouse
- Perimeter fence
- 24-hour security
- Wide, concrete roads
- Concrete curbs and gutters
- Underground drainage system
- Centralized water system
- MERALCO lighting system
Filinvest House and Lot > Price
TCP = P 6,155,400
20% DP = P 1,231,080
Reservation = P 50,000 with Net DP payable in 12 months
80% Loan = P 4,924,320
5 Years to pay @ 11.5% = P 116,059 per month
10 Years to pay @ 11.5%
> P 76,994 per month (1st 5 years)
> P 89,422 per month (next 5 years)
Discounts can be availed for Spot Cash, Spot DP or Deferred Payment Investment!
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC) is one of the Philippines’ leading conglomerates, with interests in real estate development and leasing, financial and banking services and the sugar business. FDC is controlled by the Gotianun Family through ALG Holdings Corporation.
FDC was incorporated on April 27, 1973 and has evolved from businesses established by Mr. Andrew L. Gotianun Sr. since 1955. Originally engaged in the small-scale financing of second-hand cars, the Gotianun Family later expanded into consumer finance in partnership with foreign institutions, such as Chase Manhattan Bank, Westinghouse Electric Corporation and Ford Philippines. By the early 1980s, the Gotianun Family’s Filinvest Credit Corporation had become one of the leading consumer finance companies in the Philippines in terms of assets. Over time, the “Filinvest” name has become established and well-recognized in the Philippines.
FDC coordinates several administrative functions among its subsidiary companies, including project development, financing, evaluating potential acquisitions by its constituent companies, land acquisition and construction services, among others.
I. Real Estate Business
In 1967, the Gotianun Family entered the real estate business through the incorporation of Filinvest Realty Corporation, which engaged in the development of residential subdivisions. In the mid-80s, the Gotianun Family consolidated their real estate interests in FDC after divesting their shares in two family-owned banks, Family Bank and Trust Company and the Insular Bank of Asia and America. By 1990, FDC expanded its product line to include the development and sale of low-cost and medium-cost housing units.
Currently, the great majority of FDC’s interests in real estate are through subsidiaries Filinvest Land, Inc. (FLI) and Filinvest Alabang, Inc. (FAI).
A. Filinvest Land, Inc.
Filinvest Land, Inc., originally named Citation Homes, Inc., was incorporated on November 24, 1989. Its name was changed to Filinvest Land, Inc. (FLI) on July 12, 1993. It began commercial operations in August 1993 after FDC spun off its real estate operations and transferred all related assets and liabilities to FLI in exchange for shares in FLI. FLI was listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) on October 25, 1993. FDC remains FLI’s largest shareholder, beneficially owning approximately 51%.
Leader in Affordable Housing Segment
FLI’s business has historically focused on the development and sale of affordable and middle-market residential lots and housing units to lower and middle-income markets throughout the Philippines. Filinvest, as a group, has developed over 1,800 hectares of land, and provided home sites for over 100,000 families, which makes it one of the largest home providers in the Philippines today. In recent years, FLI has expanded its residential business to include other income segments (high-end) and themed residential projects with a leisure component, such as farm estates and developments anchored by sports and resort clubs.
FLI has substantial experience in developing and introducing new formats to the residential real estate market. The Company intends to be at the forefront of market changes by continually innovating and introducing new project formats to anticipate and meet market demands. Recent innovations include:
Homes situated on small lots designed to be expanded vertically through the addition of a second storey without requiring the occupants to vacate the home while the second storey is being added.
The “Entrepreneurial Village” or “Asenso Village” concept which is the result of a collaborative effort with the Government to allow entrepreneurs with small- and medium-size businesses to live and work in a residential development with access to Government agencies that assist small businesses.
FLI is also a pioneer in the development of very large master-planned township developments which provide a convenient mix of commercial, industrial and residential uses.
FLI currently has about 70 projects located in 30 cities and municipalities nationwide.
The Company has an extensive network of sales offices, in-house sales agents and independent brokers located throughout the Philippines, as well as accredited brokers in countries and regions with large Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and expatriate Filipino populations (such as the Middle East, Japan, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States). Approximately half of FLI’s real estate sales are directly or indirectly derived from Overseas Filipinos (OFs).
FLI has, over the years, accumulated an extensive, well-located, low-cost landbank. As of end-July 2007, FLI’s landbank stood at 2,350 hectares, bulk of which is located just outside Metro Manila in the nearby provinces of Rizal, Bulacan, Batangas, Cavite and Laguna, as well as in growth areas such as Cebu, Davao and General Santos City in South Cotabato province.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by rebyramirez
- Discover a new residential haven so private, green and delightfully different . This can be your secret get-away from the hustle and bustle of work in Metro Manila. Very accessible and central to...Zuri Residences House and Lot in Taytay Townhouses
- Ilustrata Residences Logo. The Ilustrata Residences logo signifies the coming together of fast-paced life and the rustic charm of the old and prestigious Greenhills- New Manila area. The name...Illustrata Residences Condo in Quezon City ( Pr...
- Executive Townhouse in Congressional Avenue, Quezon Cit y Target Date of Completion: Sept - Oct 2013 No. of Units: 4 Total Floor Area: 243.25 sqm (Lower Ground +...House and Lot in Quezon City
- Summerfield Your House and Lot in Pasig City Introductory Pricing Only Townhouse (and Single Attached see separate posting ) Range of Lot Areas: 52sqm...Summerfield House and Lot in Pasig City ( RFO T...
- WIL TOWER CONDO & MALL ACROSS ABS-CBN (QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES) A brilliant 42-storey Twin Tower Complex (LTS . NO. 25684) consists of commercial establishments on its...Vista Residences Wil Tower Condo in Quezon City
- Grand Monaco Hills Your (Townhouse) House and Lot in Taytay Introductory Pricing Only Townhouses (and Single Attached) Range of Lot Areas: 52sqm - 95sqm...Grand Monaco Hills - House in Lot in Taytay (To...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
san jose terraces antipolo Ads
- Automatic Keywords:
- san jose terraces antipolo, havila antipolo model house unit and floor plan, small house designs, san jose terraces antipolo city, small house design and floor plans, small house design, san jose estates antipolo, the terraces antipolo, san jose terraces in antipolo, house antipolo