Where to buy Solar Panel?
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Where to buy Solar Panel?This advertisement is already inactive
For all solar hobbyist, we are selling our solar cells and other solar related parts. We could not afford to buy directly the commercial solar panel sold in the market today because of the high cost of importation for all those finish products. However, there is still a way on how to make your own solar panel by either doing it yourself or just allowing us to supply your needs.
Our products as follows:
1) Mono Solar Panel 6" x 6" all type of wattages cost Ph135.00/Watt
2) Mono-crystalline solar cells 6" x 6" cost only Ph 75.00 / Watt (0.51V x 8.23Amps = 4.20W), Minimum Order: 10pcs x 4.2W = 42Watts;
3) Poly-crystalline solar cells 6" x 6" cost only Ph 70.00 / Watt (0.51V x 8.23Amps = 4.20W), Minimum Order: 10pcs x 4.2W = 42Watts;
4) Sylguard 184 encapsulant (US product) weighs 0.5kg per kit cost Ph 3,250.00;To view on how to use the product, please click the link HERE.
5) Solar Panels,cost Ph 140.00 / Watt, we are accepting orders of any power ratings. Processing of Solar Panel was based on Glass-EVA-Cells-EVA-TPT encapsulation technology. Through this process, we can assure our solar panel to be free of air bubbles and moisture since air has been comletely vacuumed out.
6) Modified Sine Wave Inverters
7) Charge Controller PWM Tristar 12-24-48VDC 60 Amps ( Ph 25,000.00);
8) Kill-a-Watt/Power Monitor 220VAC 60Hz that can measure power consumption, current, etc. of your electrical equipments (Ph 1,550.00).
Solar Energy - Becoming the most essential necessity
One of the first question a homeowner faces when deciding on whether to install a home solar power system is this:
“How many solar panels do I need?”
The first thing you’ll need to figure out is how much electricity you typically use for your home. This is very easy thing to do and require you to gather up as many of your monthly electricity bills as you can to help you calculate this number. Once you have your bills, you need to figure out the total kWh (kilowatt-hours) you used each month for your home over the last year. Next, you need to divide the value for one month by 30days to get the average daily kWh of electricity usage. A kilowatt-hour is basically a measure of how much electricity is used for a given period of time. It is 1,000 watts of power used for 1 hour. For example, if you have a 100 watt bulb burning for 10 hours, you have used 1 kWh (100 x 10 = 1000 watt-hours or 1 kWh). This is an easy standard for the power company to use for billing and is how solar power systems are rated as well. This makes calculating the amount of solar panels you need easier since the ratings are in the same units of measure.
There is one other factor that needs to consider and this is called insolation. Insolation has to do with how much of the average day’s sun will actually be useful to the solar panel for producing electricity. Solar panels turn sunlight into electricity based on that sunlight hitting the solar cells directly. They are also expecting a certain intensity of that sunlight for their calculations on how much output power they can generate. If there is a less intense sunlight, they will produce less power. The angle and resulting intensity with which sunlight hits the solar panels will vary during a given day and over the course of a year. Sunlight is less intense in the early morning and late afternoon and these variations affect the amount of power produced by a solar panel.
The last factor you need to consider is the loss in your solar power system. Even though these newer systems are much more efficient than older systems, there is always a loss in conversion. A good rule of thumb is to use 78%, whatever your final figure turns out to be you must divide it by 78% to make sure you account for any loss in your solar system. Now that you have your daily kWh requirement that has been adjusted for insolation and efficiency, you know now how much total power your solar panels need to produce.
What are the Inefficiencies of our System?
Every component has certain degree of efficiency. That is, the output energy of a device will always be less than the input energy. In our world, there is no such thing as perfect efficiency where output equals input. There is always resistance, heat dissipation, and current loss. Each component has a certain degree of inefficiency and surely will affect to overall performance of the whole system as shown below:
Charge Controllers plus wirings: 91%, Power Inverter: 90%, Batteries and Solar Panel: 95%
To obtain the net efficiency of our system we need to multiply these three items: 0.91 x 0.90 x 0.95 and you get a lousy 78% overall efficiency and there is probably even more degradation through transmission loss over the distance between the panels and the other equipments.
To get the final answer to the question, “How many solar panels do I need” divide the desired total power output that you have just calculated by the power output of a single solar panel. This is the number of solar panels you will need to produce the desired amount of electricity. Here below will simplify the above statements:
Calculate the amount of power your solar panel will need to generate.
- Locate for your Average monthly power consumption in kWh. You can easily find it through your monthly electrical bills; For example your average monthly power consumption is 450kWh;
- Daily power consumption = 450kWh ÷ 30days = 15kWh/day;
- Take a factor of 78% to allocate for solar power degradation and to obtain Total Daily power required is to divide the result of item 2 by 78%; 15kWh ÷ 78% = 19.23kWh;
- Looking for an hourly power needs, we need to divide value from item 3 to the amount of sunlight hours your solar panel can receive per day (Insolation); for example 5h/day i.e. 19.23kWh ÷ 5h/day = 3.85kWh or 3,846Wh;
- Thus 3,846W is the total power rating of your solar panel in order to produce your required daily power of 15kWh. If your solar panel is rated for 250W each, then you have to divide 3,846 by 250 and you will need about 15 solar panels in order to produce such amount of power.
Calculate how many batteries we need (Suppose the rating of our battery is 12V, 100Ah).
- Given the rating of our Deep Cycle Battery to be 12V, 100Ah(Amp-Hours). We used Amp-Hours here since this is how batteries are rated. Here, we need to find the total daily Amp-Hrs taking into account our days of autonomy which is 2days (number of days our battery can supply power without recharging) and depth of discharge(DOD) of 50%;
- Based on the above example, to obtain our daily required current in Amp-Hrs, we need to choose our PV voltage wherein our solar system will use. Here I recommend 48V (4 batteries in series) , simply stated the higher the battery voltage we use, the smaller and cheaper size of wire for our wiring connections. Next, we do the calculations: 19,230W x 2days / 50% and we get a total power of 76,920W, to obtain daily required current, we divide 76,920W by 48V and obtain 1,602.50Amp-Hrs;
- To find for the number of batteries in parallel, we divide 1,602.50Amp-Hrs by the rating of our battery which is 100Amp-Hrs and we obtain 16 pcs of 12V, 100Ah batteries;
- Therefore total batteries equal to 64 pcs ( 16pcs x 4pcs in series).
- Above calculation was based on our 2 days of autonomy, 50% depth of discharge (DOD) and battery of 12V, 100Ah rating. Please note, when we connect the batteries in Series, their Voltages are added and their Current (Amp-hrs) remain the same.
"My personal view on Solar Energy is this: We are always suffering with a continuous rise on our monthly electrical bills. We can't do anything about it but to pay the electric company whatever amount they billed us, if not we can expect a notice of disconnection in just a span of few days. This is a sad reality but nothing we can do about it. With this never-ending rise in our electric utility bills, I am searching for an alternative how I can alleviate the situation and happened to encounter the subject utilizing solar energy power. There are some lapses why people are not in the position to adapt this alternative and the main reason is the high COST of building one. However, I tried to calculate that ten years of usage of your solar power system, your investment is already paid off and after 10yrs, your energy is now free of charge. Come to think about it. Others said that the life span of this solar power is only good up to 25 or 30yrs however I am not convince since the communication satellite launched by the US military in 1960 until now still remained in the sky fully functional and not even showing any sign of fatigue. I believed Solar PV(photovoltaic) cells will stay for a long time and thanks to our Mother Nature she has given us FREE. It is now our choice which way we are going to choose either cutting our electrical expenses or remain paying the electrical company and help them getting rich? Surely, if we are determined to get out from the hold of this electric company, we can do it and any desire to build our own solar system will finally liberate us from that bondage. This is my GOAL and may someday we can help reduce the pollution on our environment".
Attention: To all interested Solar Hobbyists, please call below contact numbers now at 0919-835-1005 for your orders. We have a newly arrived stocks and all are in the highest efficiency. We entertain inquiries only of serious intention. We do not reply any inquiry if you are not a sure buyer.
Other Ads by Noel9591
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
solar panel Ads
- Solar Street Lights All configurations are "dusk to dawn function" See the price list... click here! We are the biggest installer in Philippines with hundreds of...Solar Street Lights
- We are the biggest installer in Philippines with hundreds of kilowatt installed. All items and equipments on stock, ready for delivery and installation. Still the best quality -...Solar Panel - Solar Power Expert Installer
- FOR SALE!!! Solar AC Modules (grid tie application) This solar pv system can be able to reduce your daytime electricity consumption. Good for water refilling operators, computer...Solar AC modules
- TEXT JAYRENE: 0999-5739268 Location: Manggahan Gen. Trias Cavite MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 1. SAFETY Full consideration to the safety of persons and property has...20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Battery l...
- TEXT JAYRENE: 0999-5739268 Location: Manggahan Gen. Trias Cavite MPPT SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 1. SAFETY Full consideration to the safety of persons and property has...10A MPPT Solar Charge Controller with LED Batte...
- Key features MPPT technology Peak conversion efficiency of 97 % High Tracking efficiency of 99% Several seconds tracking speed Very fast Sweeping of the entire...40 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12/24V 150V...
- BRAND NEW Goal Zero 12301 Nomad 7M Solar Panel Features Collects 7 watts of solar power Use solar power with USB or 12V devices Can charge most cell phones in...Goal Zero 12301 Nomad 7M Solar Panel
- Carocell Solar Water Desalination / Purification Carocell Direct Solar Powered Desalination Technology is one of the most efficient and cost effective product of its kind in the world. The...Solar Powered Water Desalination/Purification/D...
- FREE SHIPPING: Generator 500 watts. Solar Powered Portable type. For Luzon clients, please contact Mr Alex Manuyag of Cainta, Rizal mobile no. 0932.8561955 More info, prices,...500W Portable Solar Power Generator.
- The items inside the kit are: Solar Panel (Yingli Poly 250W) Solar Panels 6pcs. Grid-Tie Inverter (Samel Power 1600TL) 1pc. Solar Mounting System (Al-6063-T6) - 1set Connectors...1 5kW Grid Tie Solar Systems Kit
- The items inside the kit are: Solar Panel (Yingli Poly 250W) Solar Panels 20pcs. Grid-Tie Inverter (Samel Power 5200TL) 1pc. Solar Mounting System (Al-6063-T6) - 1set Connectors...5 0kW Grid Tie Solar Systems Kit
- The items inside the kit are: Solar Panel (Yingli Poly 250W) Solar Panels 8pcs. Grid-Tie Inverter (Samel Power 2200TL) 1pc. Solar Mounting System (Al-6063-T6) - 1set Connectors...2 0kW Grid Tie Solar Systems Kit