WE SUPPLY HIGH QUALITY SKY LANTERNS (Imported).
GUARANTEED TO BE THE CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET! Wholesale Skylanterns and Retail
We deliver anywhere in Metro Manila and all over the Philippines (or you can pick it up from our shop)
AVAIL OF OUR SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR THE MONTH (Offer good while supplies last!)
Sky lanterns for sale in Manila Philippines. AvailabLe for celebrations, weddings, Chinese New Year and other events.
Contact us at:
+639172723346/+639183125430/02-3695686 (Look for Ellen)
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available in different shapes and sizes (heart-shaped, diamond, oval, column, medium, biggie, giant and economy). We have the widest array of choices available at very very low wholesale prices!
Sky lanterns are airborne paper lanterns that are now the latest craze in weddings and parties. They are a more environmentally friendly and a more economical alternative to fireworks. As a special promotional offer, we are giving our sky lanterns at the following rates:
Standard Sky Lanterns (White, Size 46 cm wide x 73cm tall):
25-Piece Starter Pack – PhP 1,800 (P72/piece)
50-Piece Silver Pack – Php 3,000 (P60/piece)
100 Piece Gold Pack –Php 5,500 (P55/piece)
Bulk Sale - Php 45/piece
Contact us for ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS FOR BULK PURCHASES!!
We deliver within Metro Manila, Visayas and Mindanao, Philippines (for a small delivery fee).
Let us know and get in touch with us via email or through our website if you are interested to know more about our products.
http://www.tradecraftz.com/ or visit us on facebook
02-3695686 (Look for Ellen)
These magical lanterns are for real!
These airborne paper lanterns traditionally found in some Asian cultures, are now the latest craze in weddings and parties — a more environmentally friendly and more economical alternative to fireworks.
Also called Khoom Loy, the sky lantern’s origins began in Thailand. During the Loy Kratong in Chiang Mai, Thailand, lovers and partners gather in the riverbank and release lanterns together. It is considered as good luck to release these lighted paper crafts with belief and bad-luck, problems and worries will fly away with lanterns.
These metal free environmentally friendly paper lanterns look stunning when release in to the night sky and are pefect for creating a fabulous spectacle at a wedding party. Powered by an attached fuel cell which is very safe to use, the lanterns are 100% bio-degradable.
Where to buy sky lanterns in Manila Philippines?Try our online store at www.tradecraftz.com. we are a wholesale sky lantern supplier in the Philippines
Light up your weddings parties and events.
We can also supply sky lanterns to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, USA, and other countries. Send us an email
Please take time to read and follow these safety instructions:
- Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby.
- Children in the launch area must be kept under supervision at all times.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol should be involved in the handling or igniting of the lanterns.
- Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph.
- Unpack lanterns in a safe environment, away from any sources of ignition.
- Take care not to tear the delicate paper.
- Never use near roads, dry standing crops, or in places where they may be misinterpreted as a distress signal.
- Remember that each lantern is quite large, is a potential fire hazard, and has
- to land somewhere.
- It is the responsibility of the fire lighter to use the product safely instructions.
- Do not release within 5 miles of an airport.
- Ensure that trees or power lines are not in the flight path.
- Ensure that the flight path is clear and lanterns will not drift into buildings.
- Sky lanterns are for outdoor use only and are no toys. They should be kept away from children at all times.
The most important point to remember when releasing your lanterns is to have fun and be safe! Please follow our release instructions below to enjoy your lanterns fully.
- A minimum of two adults are required to light and release a sky lantern.
- Take out the folded sky lanterns carefully from the plastic wrapping, being very careful not to tear or rip the delicate paper. If the lantern is damaged in any way, do not use it.
- If you wish to write on the lantern, do so before lighting and only use a felt tip pen. Be careful not to damage the lantern.Do not tie or add anything to the lantern.
- Before lighting the lantern, hold it by the bamboo rim and gently fill the lantern with air to expand it fully and remove the creases in the tissue paper.
- To light the lantern, hold it by the top and the bamboo rim whilst another person lights the wick by holding a naked flame against it for a few seconds.
CAUTION! THE NAKED FLAME MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BEFORE THE LANTERN IS LAUNCHED!
- The lantern will be filled with hot air from the lit wick and will be ready to be released within approximately 60 seconds.
- Hold the lantern by the bamboo rim until the lantern is full of hot air and is ready to float gently into the sky. An early release may cause the lantern to fall to the ground and cause fires.
For Wholesale sky lanterns for corporate events, please send us an email at email@example.com