Amazing Moringa (Malunggay) 500mg Capsule
- Sulit Member Discount:5%
(Sign Up for Free to get this discount)
- Now Only:
- Regular Price:
- Date Posted: April 6, 2013
- Classification: For Sale
- Location: San Pedro, Laguna
- Ad Feedback: 18 Details
- Ad ID: 3730616
- Date Updated: 3 days ago (May 19, 2013)
- Category: Vitamins and Supplements
- Short URL:
- Send Private Message
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-939-XXX-XXXX+63-939-204-6440 (Smart)
- +63-926-XXX-XXXX+63-926-701-9348 (Globe)
- +63-943-XXX-XXXX+63-943-485-6775 (Sun)
- 02-668-XXXX02-668-0509 (PLDT)
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (11) 11 (13) 26 (6) 18 - 55 Negative - - - - - Total: 55
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: St. Francis Homes 2, Landayan, San Pedro, Laguna
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jan 13, 2011
- Last Sign In: 9 hours ago
- View other ads of daldemylene.
100% Pure, Natural, and Organic Moringa (Malunggay) Powder Capsule (500mg)
(Made from BFAD Approved Pharmaceutical Laboratory with COA)
We offer FREE door-to-door nationwide delivery for bulk orders
100 capsules -> P 300.00
Big discounts, save more, plus freebies for bulk orders!
5 bottles - 9 bottles -> P 300.00 each w/ FREE delivery nationwide
10 bottles - 19 bottles -> P 275.00 each w/ FREE delivery nationwide
20 bottles and above -> P 250.00 each w/ FREE delivery nationwide
We are open for MORE DISCOUNTS, exclusive distribution and customize label and packaging for bulkier oders!
Call or Text: (02)668-05-09 (PLDT), 0939-204-6440 (Smart), 0926-701-9348 (Globe), 0943-485-6775 (Sun)
E-mail: email@example.com or visit us at http://moringaphilippines.blogspot.com/ for more information.
Payment: BDO, BPI Family, Western Union, M Lhuillier, C Lhuillier, Palawan, LBC, Smart Money, etc.
Meet-ups: Laguna (San Pedro-Sta. Rosa), Muntinlupa & Alabang areas w/ min. order of P 1,000.00 worth.
Delivery: JRS, LBC, Air21
Discover the Chief Health Benefits that have made Moringa
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves digestive function
- Improves mental clarity/focus
- Promotes sound sleep
- Provides all vital vitamins
- Contains several important minerals
- Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
- Moringa has very high levels of fibers
- Cleanses and Detoxifies the body of infectious toxins
- Strengthens your immune system
- Fights cancerous cells
- Slows down the aging process
- Promotes healthier and younger-looking skin
- Alleviates diabetes
- Normalizes and regulates cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy heart function
- Minimizes inflammation
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Prevents artherosclerosis
- Enhances visual acuity
- Helps stabilize normal blood sugar levels
- Helps improve patients suffering from leukemia, dengue
- Fights general depression and stress
- Supports weight loss
- Improves upon your overall physical strength
Moringa Oleifera for Cancer Prevention or TreatmentAs we learn more about cancer, we are empowered to use more of the tools which nature has created for us to help battle this terrible disease. The fight against cancer exists on many fronts, encompassing both prevention and treatment methods. In the past we have put all of our faith in pharmaceutical drugs, however these are not the only weapons we have at our disposal to do battle with cancer. Moringa Oleifera is a plant which is known to have many medicinal properties. It is becoming very clear that this natural resource is a helpful ally in a comprehensive treatment of cancer.Moringa has been shown in studies to have an anti-tumor capacity. Moringa contains benzyl isothiocyanate. There are many studies that have shown this chemical and compounds derived thereof to have anti-cancer and chemoprotective capabilities. This chemoprotective aspect is critical for those who are battling cancer; this helps strengthen cells so that they can tolerate chemotherapy.Moringa Oleifera has other characteristics which make it a good compliment to a cancer prevention or treatment plan. It contains an enormous amount of nutritional content; Moringa Oleifera contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids which are critical for good health. It is loaded with calcium, iron, potassium, protein, Vitamin A and C, and many more properties which promote a healthy body that has the tools to fight cancer. It is known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antioxidant, anti-allergenic, and pain relief uses. It has also been put to use to fight a variety of infections.This incredibly useful tree has grown popular of late due to its ability to help sustain populations that have otherwise been fraught with nutritional problems. It tends to grow in areas where access to food and clean water are more complicated. The successes that many have had with Moringa Oleifera in promoting good health in some of the most devastated areas have lead many scientists to examine its properties closely. It is fast emerging as a means to prevent cancer. It is also gaining notoriety as a product which helps cancer patients who are currently undergoing pharmaceutical treatment.Fighting cancer is about equipping your body with the tools to fight every day. While drug therapies are very useful in this fight, it is also key that naturally occurring dietary options are used as well. Total health will give a cancer patient the endurance to battle the disease with full energy. The anti-tumor properties in Moringa Oleifera will be of special interest to cancer patients. Also, for those undergoing chemotherapy, the chemoprotective properties associated with this wonderful plant will empower the patient to stand strong when using chemotherapy to fight cancer. Investigate the studies which show this plant to be useful in a comprehensive battle against cancer. Always be sure to discuss all of your treatments options with your doctor, including your choice of dietary supplements, as interactions between chemicals must always be closely monitored when undergoing drug treatment. Moringa Oleifera has exciting potential as an ally in the war against cancer.
One small common malungay tree is taking on the entire world’s illnesses…and winning!
The secret all lies within how cells in your body die. Did you know there are only TWO ways for a cell in your body to die?
Apoptosis - The Good Way
The process where a damaged cell signals for a white blood cell to come and destroy it thoroughly.
The Result: No leftover parts of the cell to damage other cells.
Necrosis - The Bad Way
The destructive process cells go through unassisted: Electrons fall off into other cells wrecking havoc and causing everything we know as aging, including non-genetic diseases.
They become free radicals.
The Result: The body ages, develops Cancer, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Tumors, High Blood Pressure, etc…
So theoretically, if you could stop Necrosis from happening, you would stop aging completely and live healthy forever!
The only defenses we currently have against Necrosis are Antioxidants. Antioxidants are natural compounds shown to block or ’soak up’ the extra cell parts (free radicals) left over from Necrosis.
The Result: Slower aging, less illness.
There are thousands of compounds in nature that are considered to be Antioxidants, but they are always found in very small concentrations. Within the last six years, the most concentrated source of antioxidants has finally been discovered.
The most powerful antioxidant on earth is Dried Moringa Leaves. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds work best when combined with other antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Nature allowed for a better efficacy when combined, a synergy of the compounds being much more effective than a single compound. Moringa contains the following antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds or compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-Carotene, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Campesterol, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Chromium, Delta-5-Avenasterol, Delta-7-Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic-Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthophyll, Zeatin, Zeaxanthin, Zinc.
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Arginine, Beta-sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Copper, Cystine, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Fiber, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Isoleucine, Kaempferal, Leucine, Magnesium, Oleic-Acid, Phenylalanine, Potassium, Quercetin, Rutin, Selenium, Stigmasterol, Sulfur, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Zeatin, Zinc.
There are over 46 antioxidants and 36 anti-inflammatory compounds all naturally occurring in the Moringa plant. This is why people prefer Moringa as the best natural source of anti-oxidants.
MORINGA OLEIFERA (common name: Malungay) known as THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL MEDICINE to CHRONIC DISEASES and THE MOST NUTRITIONAL PLANT ever discovered.
These include vitamin C, which fights a host of illnesses including colds and flu; vitamin A, which acts as a shield against eye disease, skin disease, heart ailments, diarrhea, and many other diseases; calcium, which builds strong bones and teeth and helps prevent osteoporosis; potassium, which is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves, and proteins, the basic building blocks of all our body cells.
Recent studies done in India disclosed that malunggay is a potential source of anti-cancer compounds. It contains phytochemicals that may help foil cancer cells. It is also beneficial for women with problems in reproductive organ like epithelial ovarian cancer. malunggay has anti-oxidant that helps cure arthritis, kidney diseases and heart complication.
According to Mark Fritz of Los Angeles Times, gram for gram of fresh kalunggay leaves provide seven times the vitamin C of oranges, four times the calcium of milk, four times the vitamin A of carrots, three times the potassium of bananas, and two times the protein of yogurt.
Interest is growing in the use of malunggay in addressing malnutrition in developing areas of the world. Also because of its high vitamin and mineral content, inAfricait has become popular as a locally produced nutritional supplement for individuals infected with the HIV/AIDS virus.
It has been used successfully to combat malnutrition among infants and women of childbearing age. In Africa, nursing mothers have been shown to produce far more milk when malunggay leaves have been added to their diet, while severely malnourished children have made significant weight gains when the leaves have been added to their diets. It is commonly added to porridge increase its nutritional content.
There is no doubt that the pure malunggay leaf is the source of incredible health benefits. It is the ultimate, natural, organic, energy and endurance health supplement. India’s ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree.
Malunggay leaf is organic and absolutely safe. There are no known side effects. It is one of the most secret performance enhancing products taken by athletes today who ingest megadoses that help them physically and mentally. It is great for people of all ages, especially oldsters who are losing their alertness.
On September 14, 2007, Philippine Senator Loren Legarda campaigned for the popularization of malunggay, after a recent scientific report that it boosts male potency. Research at the Bureau of Plant Industry found that a steady consumption of its fruit increases sperm count: “helps to raise sperm count and mobility, which both translate to increased opportunity for the sperm to fertilize an egg .” It is also rich in high density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol.
Medical Properties of Moringa?
According to Fahey, J.W. (2005), the known medicinal uses/effects of all the parts of Moringa tree are:
Anti-Bacterial • Infection • Urinary Tract Infection • Epstein-Bar Virus (EBV) • Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-1) • HIV AIDS • Helminthes • Trypanosomes • Bronchitis • External sores/Ulcers • Fever • Hepatic • Anti-Tumor • Prostate • Radio Protective • Anti-Anemic • Anti-Hypertensive • Diabetes/Hypogclycemia • Diuretic • Hypocholestemia • Thyroid • Hepatorenal • Colitis • Diarrhea • Dysentry • Ulcer/Gastritis • Rheumatism • Arthritis • Headache • Antioxidant • Carotenoids • Energy • Iron Deficiency • Protein, Vitamin/Mineral Deficiency • Lactation Enhancer • Antiseptic • Catarrh • Lactation • Scurvy and Tonic • Dental Caries/Toothache • Common cold • Snakebite • Scorpion bite • Digestive • Epilepsy • Hysteria • Antinutrietional factors • Abortifacient • Aphrodisiac • Birth control • Asthma • Cardiotonic • Flatulence • Anti-spasmodic • Rubefacient • Vesicant • Gout • Hepatamegaly • Low back/Kidney pain • Splenomegaly • Syphilis • Typhoid • Earache • Throat infection • Anthelmintic • Skin cancer • Joint pain • Warts • Goitrogen
Do Moringa leaves have any negative side effects?
Moringa leaves have not been found to be toxic. Very extensive health and safety studies conducted at the Noguchi Memorial Medical Research Centre in Ghana determined that Moringa leaf powder has no toxic elements. Absolutely no adverse side effects from even the most concentrated Moringa diet were observed.
Is it safe to feed pregnant women and infants with Moringa leaf powder?
In 1997-98, Alternative Action for African Development (AGADA) and Church World Service tested the ability of Moringa leaf powder to prevent or cure malnutrition in pregnant or breast-feeding women and their children in southwesternSenegal. Malnutrition was a major problem in this area,with more than 600 malnourished infants treated every year. During the test, doctors, nurses, and midwives were trained in preparing and using Moringa leaf powder for treating malnutrition. Village women were also trained in the preparation and use of Moringa leaf powder in foods.
This test found the following effects to be common among subjects taking Moringa leaf powder:
* Children maintained or increased their weight and improved overall health.
* Pregnant women recovered from anemia and had babies with higher birth weights.
* Breast-feeding women increased their production of milk.
Moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time. Individuals ingesting it say that their ulcers are healed, tumors restricted, there are reduction in the arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and finally they have stronger defenses against diseases.
Another property of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability, because of which it can lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. Also a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials, a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.
Health begins in the Individual Cell - Wellness exists and disease begins in the individual cell:
The human body requires 20 amino acids to grow, build, and maintain cells. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids relate to proteins as letters of the alphabet relate to words.
The proteins in Moringa gives 18 of the 20 known amino acids, including all eight amino acids classified as essential. These essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and must come from a person’s diet, usually from red meat or dairy products. These foods are not available in many parts of the world and are lacking in the diets of vegetarians, elderly people, and children.
Moringa, with it’s 90+ verifiable nutrients, not onlycontains all these elements, but also has significant portions of Vitamins B, B1, B2, B3, D, and E, polyphenols (antioxidants), other minerals, fiber, and is one of the highest, naturally occurring sources of chlorophyll.
Moringa contains 36 anti-inflammatories.
Moringa and Skin Health:
Moringa contains a recently discovered cytokinin (plant hormones that induce cell division, growth, and delay aging of cells). Moringa has named this unique compound Moringa. In recent clinical tests, this naturally occurring substance increased both the growth and yield of agricultural products and, when added to the diets of dairy cattle, significantly increased their milk production and furthermore promoted more rapid cellular regeneration. Clinical studies have shown Moringa produces anti-aging properties in humans. The human skin life cycle is approximately 300 days. Every minute more than 40,000 individual skin cells die. With the use of Moringa the human skin cycle was altered by the fact that new skin cells grew faster than the older cells died. This resulted in an amazing reduction of wrinkles on the face and other parts of the body.
Zeatin, one of the compounds in Moringa, is a supreme anti-oxidant with powerful anti-aging properties. Zeatin slows the aging process by helping the body replace cells at a faster rate than they age, giving a more youthful appearance to the skin. A 2004 study by Seneteck PLC shows that Zeatin does not interfere with the genetic control of cellular lifespan, that it promotes maintenance of small cell size (key determinant of youthful skin), and prevents the accumulation of macromolecular damage in the cell. It was also found the Zeatin increases the activity of anti-oxidants to counter act the damage caused by free radicals during cell aging and protects healthy cells from the stress of daily life. Moringa has several thousand times more Zeatin than any other known plant.
Dietary and Health Benefits of Moringa:
Until recently, only a smattering of research had been completed in India, its bordering countries, and in parts of Africa. Even less research had been done in the West. Then, not long ago, the Universityof Leicesterin Englandperformed a number of studies. The results from these studies along with the limited number of studies conducted in the United States confirm the dietary and health benefits of the Moringa, with some of the results showing to lower cholesterol, assist the respiratory system and minimize the effects of asthma. Moringa has no known impurities or adverse reactions when consumed.
While some of the benefits of the Moringa plant have been tapped by various impoverished civilizations, the plant’s nutritional potential was not “discovered” by modern societies until the late nineteenth century. The indigenous knowledge and use of Moringa is referenced in more than 80 countries and known in over 200 local languages, has over 300 references to it in ayurvedic medicine. Even with the known value of this plant, little has been done to introduce its amazing benefits to the world.
Amino Acids: Can’t Live Without Them
What are they and exactly what do they do for us?
You can’t live without them. You’re unhealthy with too few of them. But in the right amounts they keep your body systems strong.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Just as different letters of the alphabet are used to form different words, so are different amino acids used to build different proteins.
The human body is capable of manufacturing only 12 of the 20 different amino acids needed to build proteins used to grow, repair, and maintain cells. The other eight are known as essential amino acids because since the body cannot manufacture them, theymust come from a person’s diet, usually red meat or dairy products.
This is not as simple as it sounds since frequently the full range of amino acids a body needs to be healthy are lacking in our food. As one pharmacist noted, “I see a lot of overweight people, but they’re all malnourished.”
Wellness exists and disease begins in the individual cell - Cells go through regeneration as often as every couple of days. Our skin is totally replaced every 27 days and our skeleton is renewed every two years. Every day billions of cells replace the ones that came before. Every regeneration must be a perfect copy. This process of regeneration is threatened by many things: pollution in the air, water, and soil, radiation from the sun, stress, lifestyle choices, and even the ingredients in our over processed foods. One thing is certain; to be healthy a body needs the tiny biomolecules called amino acids. As small as they are, amino acids play a big role in a body’s healthy nutrition. In the right bio-available amounts, they fortify the body against the most common health concerns, and have been shown in studies to combat the aging process.
All Eight Essential Amino Acids:
Here is a list of the complete range of naturally occurring amino acids found in Moringa and a brief explanation of why our bodies require them:
- ISOLEUCINE builds proteins and enzymes and it provides ingredients used to create other essential biochemical components in your body, some of which promote energy and stimulate the brain to keep you alert.
- LEUCINE works with isoleucine to build proteins and enzymes which enhance your body’s energy and alertness.
- LYSINE insures your body absorbs the right amount of calcium. It also helps form collagen used in your bone cartilage and connective tissues. And lysineaids in the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Recent studies have shown lysine improves the balance of nutrients that reduce viral growth.
- METHIONINE primarily supplies sulfur to your body. It is known to prevent hair, skin, and nail problems while lowering cholesterol levels as it increases your liver’s production of lecithin. Methionine reduces liver fat and protects the kidneys, which reduces bladder irritation.
- PHENYLALAINE produces the chemical needed to transmit signals between your nerve cells and your brain. It can help keep you alert, reduce your hunger pains, plus improve your memory and your mood.
- THREONINE is an important part of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins. Not only does it assist metabolism, threonine helps prevent fat build-up in the liverwhile boosting your body’s digestive and intestinal tracts.
- TRYPTOHYAN supports your immune system, alleviates insomnia, reduces anxiety, depression, and the symptoms of migraine headaches. It also isbeneficial in decreasing the risk of artery and heart spasms as it works with lysine to reduce cholesterol levels.
- VALINE is important in promoting a sharp mind, coordinated muscles, and a calm mood.
Ten Non-Essential Amino Acids:
These non-essential amino acids, which can be manufactured by your body with the help of proper nutrition, are also found abundantly in Moringa:
- ALANINE is important when it comes to building energy in your muscle tissue, brain, and central nervous system. It strengthens your immune system by producing antibodies. Alanine also helps in the healthy metabolism of sugars and organic acids in your body.
- ARGININE has been shown in studies to cause the release of the growth hormones considered crucial for optimal muscle growth and tissue repair. It also improves immune responses to bacteria, viruses, and tumor cells while promoting the healing of your body’s wounds.
- ASPARTIC ACID helps rid your body of ammonia created by cellular waste. When the ammonia enters your circulatory system it can act as a highly toxic substance which can damage your central nervous system. Recent studies have also shown that aspartic acid may decrease fatigue and increase endurance.
- CYSTINE functions as an antioxidant and is a powerful aid to the body inprotecting against radiation and pollution. It can help slow the aging process, deactivate free radicals, and neutralize toxins. It also aids in protein synthesis and presents cellular change. It is necessary for the formation of new skin cells, which aids in the recovery from burns and surgical operations.
- GLUTAMIC ACID is food for the brain. It improves mental capacities, helps speed the healing of ulcers, reduces fatigue, and curbs your sugar cravings.
- GLYCINE promotes the release of oxygen required in the cell-making process. It is also important in the manufacturing of hormones responsible for a strong immune system.
- HISTIDINE is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, ulcers, and anemia. A lack of histidine may lead to poor hearing.
- SERINE is important in storing glucose in the liver and muscles. Its antibodies help strengthen your body’s immune system. Plus, it synthesizes fatty acid sheaths around nerve fibers.
- PROLINE is extremely important for the proper function of your joints and tendons. It also helps maintain and strengthen heart muscles.
- TRYROSINE transmits nerve impulses to your brain. It helps overcome depression; improves memory; increases mental alertness; plus promotes the healthy functioning of the thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands.
Chlorohyll - One of the phytonutrients in Moringa
Chlorophyll, the green pigment of plants, is an alkalinizing compound found in plants that helps offset the acidifying effect of the typical high-fat, high-protein Western diet. Because chlorophyll is not known to be an essential nutrient, a “deficiency” does not exist. People who do not eat plenty of green foods lack chlorophyll in their diets.
Moringa is one of the very few foods that contain chlorophyll together with so many other nutrients (vitamins, minerals, proteins, beneficial fats), and has a great taste. Dark green vegetables and herbs like Romaine lettuce, spinach, or parsley are excellent sources of chlorophyll, but they do not provide many of the other nutrients of Moringa.”
Moringa Oleifera: A treatment for Diabetes
Moringa - The Complete Healthy Food:
By definition, health foods are foods believed to be highly beneficial to health, especially a food grown organically and free of chemicals.
According to government research, an apple can have as many as 36 different pesticides sprayed on it. Organically grown translates to cleaner water and air due to farming methods that rely on natural pest control.
Having bad health affects not only ourselves, but those we love as well. Organic means healthier environments, healthier communities, and healthier families.
Moringa also gives you Z-Atin, the stimulant- free natural trigger for your metabolism that launches your body into absorption mode. Moringa has been formulated to provide you with the highest degree of effective absorbability. TheMoringa is organically grown, shade dried and powdered to maintain the maximum nutritive value, and is tested to be pesticide free. Give your body the nutritional nudge it needs with a healthy food supplement.
The nourishment found in Moringa includes:
- Active Adults: on-the-go lifestyle. Working 8-10 hours a day and trying to keep up with other activities.
- Senior Adults: lessened ability to absorb nutrients, lower metabolism, and less energy.
- Children: hard to get them to eat right even if you cook healthy food for them; they often snub vegetables.
- Parents: no time to think about their own nutrition; too busy.
- Teenagers: immortal attitude, don’t think about and don’t care about what fast food does to them; not worried about the future.
- Athletes: need extra protein and other nutrients for their training regimen.
- Travelers: fatigue; most meals are fast food.
- Overweight But Undernourished: even when food is plentiful, it doesn’t always provide proper nutrition.
- Vegetarians: sometimes it’s hard to get the right kind of protein in the right amounts.
- Lactating Mothers: Moringa has been shown to increase milk supply.
Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (KJV - Emphasis mine.)
Every-Body Needs Moringa!!!
“Let your Foods be your medicines, and your medicines your food.”
Hippocrates c.460 - 377 BC
Father of Modern Medicine
MORINGA Improves the effectiveness of balanced nutrients in the body including the treasure trove of nutrients you’re already getting just by drinking Moringa. Moringa literally sets your nutritional process in motion. It is the perfect balanced, natural combination of zeatin, quercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid, and kaempferol, naturally found in Moringa Oleifera.
Moringa (Malunggay) is a food supplement that should be affordable and available to everyone!!!
We are manufacturer, exporter, wholesaler and retailer of moringa powder and capsule since 2008.
Call or Text: (02)668-05-09 (PLDT), 0939-204-6440 (Smart), 0926-701-9348 (Globe), 0943-485-6775 (Sun)
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can also visit us at http://moringaphilippines.blogspot.com/
Activated Charcoal (500mg) Capsule
Sodium Ascorbate (800mg) Capsule
How To Order our Products?
1. Just e-mail or text to us your request order (i.e. no. of pcs., packaging type, etc.) with your complete name and address and possible mode of payment.
2. Then we will reply with the total amount to pay and with our other details (account name, address, account no., etc.)
3. Upon confirmation of payment, we will ship the order immediately for the next-day delivery via our courier (JRS, LBC, etc.)
3John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (KJV)
Seller Contact Details
- +63-939-XXX-XXXX+63-939-204-6440 (Smart)
- +63-926-XXX-XXXX+63-926-701-9348 (Globe)
- +63-943-XXX-XXXX+63-943-485-6775 (Sun)
- 02-668-XXXX02-668-0509 (PLDT)
Other Ads by daldemylene
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on September 24, 2012 11:07AM|
| mchomer |
|posted on November 20, 2012 09:42AM|