BATH SALT for BEAUTIFUL SKIN & HEALTH (Himalayan Mineral Salt)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
BATH SALT for BEAUTIFUL SKIN & HEALTH (Himalayan Mineral Salt)This advertisement is already inactive
- Sulit Member Discount:5%
(Sign Up for Free to get this discount)
- Now Only:
- Regular Price:
- Date Posted: June 20, 2011
- Classification: For Sale
- Condition: Brand New
- Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Warranty: Personal Warranty
- Ad ID: 3746728
- Date Updated: July 15, 2012
- Category: Health and Beauty
- Short URL:
SOME INFORMATIONS ON HIMALAYAN SALT BATH:
Bathe into an ocean of liquid energy with these Himalayan Bath Salt. It's like dipping in the pure ocean, some 250 million years ago. Now you can relax, while your body absorbs the 94 macro and micro minerals and elements which are vital for your skin to achieve beautiful, youthful, supple and wrinkle-free skin! TRY IT!
When creating a healing bath you would need Himalayan Crystal Bath Salt and water. Himalayan Crystal Salt is purest salt that contains up to 94 minerals and elements including calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, zinc and all the other natural essential minerals which our bodies need. Because of its perfect crystalline structure it actually can aid in healing certain diseases while keeping you beautiful outside. And when you properly combine the Himalayan Crystal salt with water, all the energy contained in the salt’s crystalline structure will be released and combined with the water which you will then use for bathing to be absorbed into your skin. The brine solution is called “sole” which came from the Latin word sol, meaning sun. Just ensure that you will use enough water and allow the solution to saturate, then the bath will heal any discomforts or sickness that you may have and reenergize your body.
Add 1 to 2 cups of Himalayan bath salt to a bath tub, add just enough warm water to cover it. After about half an hour the salt will dissolve. Be careful to let them all dissolved before entering to the bath to avoid injury. Fill your bath tub with only water not any other products. Make sure the temperature is around body temperature at 98.6 F for maximum benefit. Soak for around 15-30 minutes, do not shower simply dry off with a towel. After rest for about 30 minutes. Please note if you have any heart problems consult with doctor first.
|Color: Whitish, Reddish, Pinkish |
Sizes: 1-2 inches in dimension
Packaging: 1 Lb./Pack
Stocks Available: 200 Lbs.
Payment: Any payment term agreed upon by buyer and this seller
Delivery: FREE DELIVERY within Metro Manila for orders 5LBS and above. Outside of Metro Manila and within the Philippines, please add PHP250.00 only. Very cheap already.
Pls contact me thru my celphone number at 0918-4482244. It's faster!!!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY AD!
Before - PHP350.00/lb.
Savings - PHP175.00/lb. (50% less)
Other Ads by VicRollon
- SUPER CUTE 6 BABY PIG HEADS! Curved in One whole piece of hardwood, no joints or glue. Heads of baby pigs curved in a basket-like wood. Curvings are intricately done. Design is cute. Material is...WOOD CURVING PIG IN BASKET-LIKE
- ...OZONIZER 2C
- HIMALAYAN CRYSTAL SALT LAMP A Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp is made from salt crystal rock. This salt crystals are 250 millions yrs old! THE BENEFITS OF HIMALAYAN SALT LAMPS: Our surroundings...Himalayan Salt Lamp in Ceramic Base 5KGS.
- 85-year old, 1928 creation, large antique glass bottle in rich color (bluish-green). See photo for "1928 mark" year of creation. Beautiful & RARE, attention grabber, one-of-a-kind...Dama Juana Demi John Antique Big Bottle 30-Gall...
- HIMALAYAN CRYSTAL SALT LAMP 198 Lbs. (90 kgs.) Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp in Chunks, One-of-a-kind collector's item, conversation piece & attention grabber. Truly rare, only 1 pc available....Himalayan Salt Lamp BIG/198Lbs.
- Subject: KPM Figurine Porcelain C1930s Victorian Pair Text: Pair of male and female victorian porcelain figurine absolutely gorgeous and elegant manufactured by KPM, Krister Porzellan...FIGURINE PORCELAIN CIRCA 1930s K.P.M.
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS