Investor for a Call Center Business
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Investor for a Call Center BusinessThis advertisement is already inactive
We are currently looking for investors or JV partner in a Call Center Business. All is set. No need to look for Clients, no need to look for Agents and definitely no need to look for a center! ALL is READY!
This is your chance to own a Call Center
You may contact me through the information given below.
Other Ads by MelvinBertulfo
- iCONNECT MALATE IS LOOKING FOR: MARKETING ASSISTANT URGENT HIRING!!!!! Qualification: 1. College level or college graduate, preferably Marketing Course or Advertising 2. Age...iConnect International Corp. "Building Icons, C...
- Refer Business Establishments to Emaster Privilege Card and Get Your Own Privilege Card For Free If you are interested to become our Referal partner...Refer Business Establishments to Emaster Privil...
- Emaster Privilege Card "Master Distributor Business Opportunity" Are you planning to have a business in the world of distribution industry? Due to a product range growth and...Invest in Emaster Privilege Card "Master Distri...
- 'EVERYONE DESERVES PRIVILEGES' Welcome to Emaster Privilege Card Network Introducing the 'New' loyalty card for the Philippines 'A successful loyalty scheme pays for itself by...Business Benefits From Emaster Privilege Card N...
- Become a Retail Distributor A retail distributor is a business that acts as a middleman between product manufacturers and consumers. Typically, a retail distributor buys from manufacturers...Become Emaster Privilege Card Retail Distributor
- HappyHouse Realty Sales & Property Management Inc. Home The Buyer/Seller Properties for Sale Properties for Resale Lease to Own...Strata Gold Binondo
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS