Stud Japan Longcoat Chihuahua (jkc) Both Parents Import
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Stud Japan Longcoat Chihuahua (jkc) Both Parents ImportThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-915-XXX-XXXX+63-915-898-8888 (GLOBE)
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive - (1) 2 - - 2 Negative - - - - - Total: 2
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Mar 26, 2011
- Last Sign In: 2 days ago
- View other ads of queenseondeokkennel.
LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUA STUD SERVICE
FCI Standard Number 218
Utilization: Companion dog.
FCI Classification: Group 9 Companion and Toy Dogs;
Section 6 Chihuahueño; without working trial.
General Appearance: Compact body, skull is apple-shaped,
moderately long tall carried very high, either curved or forming the shape of a semicircle with the tip pointing towards the loin region.
Important Proportions: Length of body slightly greater than height at withers. An almost square body is permitted in bitches.
Behavior/Temperament: Quick, alert, lively and very courageous.
Skull: Well-rounded apple head.
Stop: Well-marked, deep, and broad as the forehead is rounded above the set-on of muzzle.
Nose: Any color is permitted. Moderately short, pointing slightly upwards.
Muzzle: short and straight when seen form side, broad at set-on, tapering towards the tip.
Lips: Lean and close fitting.
Cheeks: Only slightly developed, very clean.
Jaws/Teeth: Scissor bite.
Eyes: Large, roundish in shape, very expressive, not
Protruding, and dark in color; light-colored eyes permissible, but not desired.
Ears: Large, upright, widely open, broad at set-on, gradually tapering towards slightly rounded tip; in repose, laterally-inclined forming an angle of 45 degrees.
Neck: Upper profile slightly arched, medium length, thicker in dogs than in bitches, and without dewlap. In the long-haired variety, the presence of a neck-ruff with long hair is slightly desirable.
Compact and well built.
Withers: Only slightly marked.
Back: Short and firm.
Loin: Strongly muscled.
Croup: Broad and strong; almost flat or slightly sloping.
Chest: Ribcage board and deep, ribs well sprung. Roomy but exaggerated when viewed from the front; reaching to elbows when viewed from the side; not barrel-shaped.
Underline and belly: Formed by a clearly tucked up belly.
Slack belly is permitted but not desired.
Tail: Set on high, flat in appearance, and moderate length: broad at base, tapering gradually towards the tip. Tail carriage is an important characteristic of the breed. When the dog is moving, the tail is carried either high in a curve or in a semicircle with tip towards the loin region, which gives balance to the body. It should never be carried between the hind legs nor curled below the backline. The hair on the tail depends on the variety and is in harmony with the body coat. In the long haired variety, the tail coat forms a plume. Tail is pendant in repose and forms a slight hook.
Forequarters: Forelegs are straight and of good length; seen from the front, they form a straight line with the elbows. Seen from the side, they are upright.
Shoulder: Clean and moderately muscled. Good angulation between shoulder between shoulder blade and upper arm.
Elbow: Firm and fitting close to body, which ensures free movement.
Metacarpus/Pastern: Slightly sloping, strong, and flexible.
Forefeet: Very small and oval with toes well apart but not splayed (neither hare-nor cat-foot); nails particularly well arched and moderately long; pads well developed and very elastic; dewclaws are not desirable.
Hindquarters: Hind legs well muscled with long bones, vertical and parallel to each other with good angulation at hip, knee, and hock joints, in harmony with angulation of forequarters.
Hock: Short with well developed Achilles’ tendons seen from rear. They are well apart straight and vertical.
Hock feet: Very small and oval with toes well apart but not splayed (neither hare-nor cat-foot); nails particularly well arched and moderately long; pads well developed and very elastic; dewclaws are note desirable.
Gait/Movement: Steps are long, springy, energetic, and active with good reach and drive. Seen from rear, hind legs should move almost parallel to each other, so that the footprints of the hind feet fit directly into those of the front converge towards the median plane (single track). Movement remains free and springy without visible effort. Head raised, and firm back.
Skin: Smooth and elastic all over body.
Hair: In this breed there are two varieties of coat.
Smooth-haired: Coat is short and lying close all over body. If there is an undercoat, the hair is somewhat longer; sparse coat on throat and belly is permissible; slightly longer on neck and tail, short on face and ears. Coat is glossy with soft texture. Hairless dogs are not permitted.
Longed-haired: Coat should be fine and silky, smooth or slightly wavy. Moderate undercoat is desired. Coat is longer, forming feathering on ears, neck, ear of front and hind leg, on feet and on tail. Dogs with long billowing coat will not be accepted.
Color: All colors in all possible shades and combinations are admitted, except merle colors (pigment reducing genes).
Size: In this breed only the weight is taken into consideration, not the height.
Weight: Ideal weigh is between 1.5 and 3 kilograms. Subject weighing less than 500 grams or more than 3 kilograms shall be disqualified.
Faults: Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and the seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree and its effect upon the health and welfare of the dog.
Missing teeth: “double teeth” (persistence of temporary teeth); pointed ears; short neck; long body; roach or hollow back (Lordosis or Kyphosis); sleep croup; narrow chest, flat ribcage; tail; incorrect set-on, short or twisted; short limbs; out at elbow; too close behind.
Sever faults: Narrow skull; eyes small, deep set or protruding; long muzzle; under or overshot mouth; unstable stifle.
Disqualifying faults: Aggressive or overly shy; deer type dogs (dogs with an atypical or extremely stylized structure; refined head, long neck, slender body, long limbs); dgs with extremely long body; absence of tail; In the long-haired variety: Dogs with very long, fine, and billowing coat; In the smooth-haired variety: Bald patch (alopecia); Merle color; subjects weighing less than 500 grams and more than 3 kilograms; any dog clearly showing physical or behavioral abnormalities shall be disqualified.
WHITE KNIGHT of YOKOSUNA at QueenSeonDeok Kennel
GRAND SON By AM CH DURBIN'S BLACK BEAU TIE (JKC)
SIRE:KID-IMPORTED FROM JAPAN (JKC)/TATAY
DAM:VIVA-IMPORTED FROM JAPAN (JKC)/NANAY
White Knight 2kgs only,,See to Appreciate :)
Stud Fee:2,500 2XMating..
My Exact Address:CONGRESSIONAL ANIMAL CLINIC
Project 8 Quezon city
Seller Contact Details
- +63-915-XXX-XXXX+63-915-898-8888 (GLOBE)
Other Ads by queenseondeokkennel
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on January 17, 2012 02:33PM|
| queenseondeokkennel |
|posted on July 22, 2012 11:55PM|
| Richchua |
- Chihuahua Stud Phil Champ P2000.00 Smooth Coat Both parents also Phil Champ 2 Shots inclusive of shooters fee. For Healthy Bitches ONLY. Balintawak Area. 09228344248CHIHUAHUA STUD PHIL CHAMP
- LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUA STUD SERVICE Chihuahua Standard FCI Standard Number 218 Origin : Mexico. Utilization : Companion dog. FCI Classification : Group 9 Companion and Toy...STUD JAPAN LONGCOAT CHIHUAHUA (JKC) BOTH PARENT...
- Chihuahua and American Cocker Spaniel Stud Service Philippine Champions Proven Chihuahua Philippine Champion Tinichi's Raven Roque Blanc Sired by Phil Ch...Chihuahua and Am. Cocker Spaniel Stud service (...
- Selling My Chihuahua Puppies 4.5 Month old Puppies Male: p6,000.00 Female: p6,500.00 PCCI Registered With Shots & Dewormed. or Swap with gadgets. Like Cellphones or...Chihuahua
- C HIHUAHUA FOR SALE Date of Birth: April 22, 2013 Date of Release: June 22, 2013 JAVARR line Healthy & Very Active Apple Head / Short Snout SIRE: Chocolate...Chihuahua Puppies For Sale (Longcoat)
- STUD CHOCO CHIHUAHUA NAME: STAR PRINCE BOOGIE SIRE:Philippine Grand Champ Otchoko of Ichibon DAM:Daughter of Philippine Hall of Fame Champion Fabio 2x mating Free...Chihuahua Stud Son of Phil Grand Champ Cainta/P...
- CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES FEMALE COLOR: FAWN, BLACK, WHITE and BROWN with PCCI PAPERS 1 VACCINE 2 DEWORM TEA CUP SIZE prize: 10,000 25 Lirio St. De Castro subd. sta....CHIHUAHUA PUPPIES FEMALE 2months
- MALE BEIGE/ TAN COLOR = 4,500 MALE BEIGE/ TAN COLOR = 4,500 CONTACT US: 09167745976 LOOK FOR BHEST AND MARGIECHIHUAHUA FOR SALE
- MALE BEIGE/ TAN COLOR = 4,500 MALE BIEGE/ TAN COLOR = 4,500 CONTACT US: 09167745976 LOOK FOR BHEST/LESTERCHIHUAHUA FOR SALE
- CHIHUAHUA FEMALE FOR SALE D.O.B.:MARCH 18,2011 COLOR:CREAM WITH PCCI PAPER COMPLETE VACCINE PROVEN ONCE VIA NORMAL DELIVERY... PRODUCE 4 PUPS... BREEDER SIZE PRICE:PHP12.000 For...chihuahua female
- 2 MALE CHIHUAHUA FOR SALE D.O.B.: DECEMBER 18,2012 COLOR: MALE 1 RED&FAWN MALE 2 FAWN SABLE WITH PCCI PAPERS on HAND 5in1 VACCINE, 2X DEWORMED APPLEHEAD...Chihuahua
- Mackiemike s Kennel Chihuahuas for...chihuahua puppies