- "2010 Most Outstanding Designer/Builder for Residential Houses & Commercial Buildings" - by Top Brand Philippines
- "Gold Category Award" -Quality/Excellence in Leadership and Business Management - by International Arch of Europe Award - 38th International Convention -Frankfurt, Germany
Our Rule: We will make sure that all Our Designs shall have its own ORIGINAL Concepts and "NOT" just copied or recopied from previous Designs..... This is how we VALUE our commitments to all our Clientle,... - to let them realized that their House or Building has its own Genuine Concept -that they can say their Own exclusively, -with "PRIDE".
Latest and New House Design:
Quality and Safety is our Top Priority: We always keep well experienced and qualified Engineers and personnels in every construction sites to ensure that the works are properly supervised and monitored as per APPROVED Design and Specifications.
Attention to Details: "Even though how GOOD the Design of the House or Project is, ... but in the actual construction was'nt properly executed and supervised by an appropriate personnels,...then we can not be very sure on the quality of works and the functions of every components installed there."
...Just "ASK" our present and previous clients how their house was done....
|Manila Main Office: ||Davao Branch: ||Lipa City, Batangas Branch |
Tel. Nos. (+63 2) 553 4524/(+63 2) 974 4367; Mobile Nos.: (+63)917 4373971; (+63)922 8635678 Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Add: No. 103 Abebacar Bldg. R. Magsaysay Ave., Davao City Contact Nos.: (+82) 222 8096, (+82) 305 0572; Look for: Mr. Gerry Garcia; 0917 723 5188
Location Add: 123 Rizal St., Barangay 6, Lipa City Contact Nos.: (043) 981 2513 Look for: Mr. Onis Pena
OUR SCOPE OF WORKS:
- Planning/Design works - we will present you scheme plans and perspectives from your basic concepts combined with our own fresh ideas to creat better, more imaginative and well organized design.
- Building Permit Processing and Documentations - we prepare and facilitate all required set of plans and documents needed and required by different government agency concern and submit for building permit processing.
- Construction works - We supply the labor and materials specified and required by the owner. From excavation to turnover of completed project. We deliver the completed project on time with quality workmanship, safe and sound structures, to maintain our company's Quality Assurance and Quality Standards.
- Warranty - Our projects has 15 years warranty for all structural deffects.
- Price & Payment Schemes -Our price ranges from 19T to 24T per sqm floor area depending on the materials to be used. Payment is very flexible, and can be in staggered basis. A 20T Pesos initial payment will be accepted to work with the concept designs/floor plans then we will submit the quotation and proposal contract for owner's evaluations and approval. Upon approval of the contract, then we will proceed with the working drawings including the 3D perspectives to see how the building will looks like, then blueprints and other documentations for building permits, additional payment shall be requested for these work including payment of the building processing fees. Then upon approval of bldg permits and about to start the construction, we will be asking down payment of about 25% of the total agreed cost, ... then about 15% billings for every month with continues and corresponding construction progress.
We Offer "ALL-IN-ONE" package deal: (For Lot Owners Only)
Pls. indicate the basic informations:
- Lot area & Location
- How many Bedrooms, T&Bs, & car garage -You may also indicate basic finishing material like, Floor finishes, Roof, Doors & Windows, kitchen, cabinets.... etc...
Are you an OFW? Or are you working outside the Philippines? ...and planning to build your Dream House? Or any construction related investments here in our country... Problem is... you don't know how to start it ...you don't know who you can ask particularly the cost, the designs, the procedures and methodologies and others. And probably to top all your concerns ...you do not know whom to trust your hard earned money... How to be sure that the contractor that you will be choosing is honest, reliable and can deliver your dream project with satisfaction.
TRY US... WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SERVE YOU...
IN DOUBT?...Just check our backgrounds and track records... or ...Simply ask our previous clients... mostly just like you... just request their contact numbers or email addresses from us, so you can talk and ask their sides... ask their experiences with us... their opinions and comments on how their houses/projects with us were done...
Company Profile: ABGarcia Construction, Inc. (ABGCI) is a reliable and trustworthy construction company that is committed to deliver QUALITY, VALUE, ELEGANCE & SAFETY to its customers. It does this by adhering to the highest level of Integrity and Professionalism in its application of sound construction and engineering standards and principles.
The company is primarily engaged in the design and construction of medium-end to high-end residential houses and commercial buildings as evidenced by its successful track record. It is proud of its expertise and wide experience in General Construction, Architectural Design, Construction Management, Structural Design, Construction Supervision, Detailed Civil Works, and more.
ABGCI is managed and run by a dynamic team of young, highly-qualified, competent, experienced and upright professionals in the fields of engineering, architecture and construction, ably supported by skilled and well-trained construction manpower. Said team is effectively led by Engineer Arnelito B. Garcia, President and General Manager.
ABGCI was just started in the design and construction of residential houses in Metro Manila and Cavite City as early as 1996. But due to initial success and continued growth in the field of construction, it grew from a Single Proprietorship in 2002 to Arnelito B. Garcia Construction, Inc., a Corporation duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Registration No. CS20070705 and with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) under Certificate of Registration No. 9RC0000209169, in 2007.
In just a short period of time, ABGCI built and established a trusted name and excellent reputation in the construction industry due to its trustworthiness and reliability as attested to by its many foreign or abroad-based customers, who have become highly-satisfied homeowners or building investors. These highly-satisfied customers simply relied on an open and transparent business relationship with ABGCI which is founded on Mutual Trust – the essential principle which bridges distance & absence as well as turns mere architectural drawings into elegant dream homes and/or income-generating building investments! The company already expanded not only in Metro Manila and nearby places but also in far reachable provinces and still continuously expanding not only in the Philippines but also targeting overseas projects.
Some projects recently undertaken of the company were. the medium-rise commercial building located right in the heart of Quezon City, several high-end and medium-end houses in Metro Manila, Tagaytay and nearby provinces, as well as several apartments in the City of Manila, Pasig city, Taguig city, Makati city, Antipolo, Laguna, Cavite, Bulacan, Batangas are just a few of the successful products of the aforesaid long-distance business relationships founded on and bridged by Mutual Trust – a priceless accomplishment in the Philippine construction industry!
- General Engineering and Construction Services
- Architectural Designs with 3D Perspective Rendering
- Structural Designs
- Construction Management and Consultancy Services
- Civil, Plumbing and Electrical Works
- Surveying Works
- Expert in Residential House, Apartments, and Medium Rise Commercial Buildings Designs . General Construction and Engineering Jobs
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Architectural Designs (Computer Aided Designs and 3D Drawings)
- Structural Designs and Estimations
- Detailed Engineering Designs
- Civil Works
- Plumbing and Electrical Works
- Carpentry, Welding and Painting Works
- Condominium & other commercial spaces exterior and interior finishes
- Consultancy Services
- "Engr. Arnelito Garcia works and designs are great. He has reliable and experienced staff in his company from project managers, engineers of various fields down to construction workers. When I first saw his various finished houses and doing some research of his company, I did not have a second thought of getting his services to build my dream house considering that I am based abroad. I strongly recommend Mr. Garcia especially to OFWs like me who are afraid or have reservations to trust their hard earned savings." Service Category: General Contractor Year first hired: 2011 Top Qualities, Great Results, Expert, Good Value Client Name: Mr. Rey Palomar, (Caloocan city) Message appended on May 16, 2011 09:50AM
- "I contracted Engr. Arnelito Garcia (President at AB Garcia) to construct a 3 story, 5 bdrm house in Pasig city and had particular requirements that required a good deal of flexibility and knowhow from several engineering & design perspectives. Engr. Garcia and his team commenced the project on time and completed all works slightly before the estimated completion date. AB Garcia Construction is in my mind a reputable and sound construction company with the resources and expertise to complete projects within it's scope in a professional and timely manner. Arnelito is a "hands on "manager" who provides good governance and assurance of a quality product . I will be certainly using his company in a future project and can recommend his company from my direct dealings." - Greg Rayner May 13, 2011 I hired AB Garcia Construction in 2009 Top qualities, Great Results , Good Value , On Time by: Greg RAYNER - Pasig city Project (email@example.com) Snr health prof with broad Clin & Mngt expertise incl ISO Syst - QMS, EMS OHSAS Lead Auditor & Risk Mngt Location Qatar Industry Hospital & Health Care Message appended on May 25, 2011 11:39AM
- “Engr. Arnelito Garcia is an expert in the Acrchitectural and Construction business in the Philippines. His home designs are phenomenal and ahead of any other Architectural or Construction firms that I researched before deciding to hire him for my home construction in the Philippines. Engr. Garcia is punctual on each step of the process, and has kept me well informed in all the areas of the project. I would highly recommend Engr. Garcia to my friends and co-workers or anyone desiring to have a beautiful home design with a great construction method". I hired Engr. Garcia as Designer and General Contractor for my House Design and Construction at Silay city, Philippines. For additional information or questions, feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Manuel E. Ledezma - Bacolod Project Senior Project Engineer at Trivis Inc. Education: The University of Mississippi
- Herve Lemonon - zonard Wrote on Apr 17, 2011 "hi, when my wife told me, i find a builder for our dream house on internet, i was thinking it was a joke, already difficult to find a good builder that you know in your home town so on internet no way, ..... how can you trust them, how is going to be with all our communications, problem, changing plan, how to follow up payment, etc..... well i must said i was wrong until now our project as been really good, let said that our dream house is 85% done, and since we're not on site i'm impress by the service and the quality of the job well done, to tell you the truth i'm a bit surprise well done let see when the house is totally finish if i still think the same, i will let you know, see you soon." .... Well as I said before ,I will give you an update on our dream house status, and I can said now that it was not a walk in a park as we said, but honestly overall well done for all the efforts in making this house the best dream house (for us) as we doing the last touches right now, from my family, my wife and me we wanted to thanks AB Garcia Construction Company, Inc. thru Engr. Boyet Garcia and his wife Maureen for all the support they put into this project during this 6 to 7 months working together as a team. And I wanted to say that if you wanted to built your dream house one day we don’t hesitate to recommend this company for their hard work, creativity, craftsmanship, speed and friendliness. -Mr. & Mrs. Herve & Edelita Raymundo Lemonon (from Macau) -House Project Location: Pasig City, Philippines. .... “Engr. Arnelito Garcia is very professional in his job and I recommend him for any one who wanted to built a house in a Philippines” -I hired AB Garcia Construction Inc. as a General Contractor in 2010 and had hired them more than once, and we are still working another project and hope to work more projects with them. Top Qualities, Great Results, Expert, Good Value Client: Mr. Herve Lemonon Executive Pastry Chef Grand Lapa Hotel, Macau Address: 956-1110 Avenida da Amizade, PO Box 3016, Macau Telephone: + 853 793 3778, Facsimile: + 853 28700 546 Email: email@example.com
- With TV Host/Actor Jojo Alejar at Philconstruct Exibit at Smx Convention Center Pasay City - The Largest Construction Show in the Philippines
Our Client's Recent Testimony: ..."We never thought that the Contractor we found from internet websites was "REAL" and Trustworthy"
METROVIEW in ANTIPOLO with Floor Area of 400sqm and Lot Area: of 200sqm with 4BR & 3T&B
JUBILATION, LAGUNA with Floor Area of 180sqm and Lot Area: of 150sqm with 3BR & 3T&B
FILINVEST in QUEZON CITY with Floor Area of 189sqm and Lot Area: of 305sqm with 2BR & 2T&B
MUNTINLUPA CITY Two Storey Residences Lot Area: 150sqm Total Floor Area: 190sqm
STONECREST with Floor Area of 460sqm and Lot Area: of 482sqm with 6BR & 5T&B
SILAY, NEGROS OCCIDENTAL with Floor Area of 273sqm and Lot Area: of 648sqm with 4BR & 2T&B
BF Homes Paranaque Two Storey Residences Lot Area: 280sqm Total Floor Area: 275sqm
Ayala Greenfields Binan Laguna Two Storey Residences Lot Area: 720sqm Total Floor Area: 950sqm
MEET THE CEO.
CLICK HERE FOR THE C.V.
“We always try to put ourselves in our Clients’ shoes… in order to feel and understand what they NEED and what they WANT”
VIEW MORE LATEST DESIGNS!