Work and study in Germany with travel costs paid by a host family
- Date Posted: September 28, 2011
- Classification: Available Jobs
- Job Type: Full-time Contractual
- Experience: Fresh
- Job Title: Childcare & domestic assistant
- Education: High School Graduate
- Address: throughout Germany
- Ad ID: 4230809
- Date Updated: January 10, 2013
- Category: International
- Short URL:
- Send Private Message
Round-trip travel cost is paid by the host family
You receive free room & board in the home of your host
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
Details at www.youraupair.com .
No recruitment fee, no placement fee! Click here for more information.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us through our facebook page.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE AN AU PAIR ?
- you are at least 18 and not older than 24 years of age (German government requirement)
- you are not married and do not have children of your own (Philippine government requirement)
- you enjoy taking care of children
- you are willing to assist with light housework
- you are able to be away from home for up to one year
- you are responsible, honest and dependable
- you are interested in learning the German language, which will greatly help you in finding a good-paying job at a later point
- you need to possess basic German language skills at the time of applying for the au pair visa (German government requirement)
Because the au pair may need to communicate in German language during an emergency situation, an au pair coming to Germany must have basic proficiency in the local language. During the visa application process at the German Embassy in Manila, there will be a short verbal German test. Nothing complicated, just very simple German sentences and phrases. We recommend that candidates take an introductory German course to prepare for this test. You can also find resources online that will help you learn basic German. Click here or send us an email at email@example.com.
What is an Au Pair?
Click here or read on.
The au pair concept originated in Europe, and is a cultural exchange program. As an au pair, you are taken in by a host family, who provide you with a room and meals in their home. You are expected to be available for 30 hours per week, to help with the children and to assist with light housework. In return, you receive a monthly allowance of at least 260 euro. The host family will also pay for at least half (usually all) of the costs for any language courses the au pair enrolls in while in Germany. The au pair is covered by medical insurance during the entire stay, so that there are no costs in case of illness. You can remain in Germany for a maximum of 12 months as an au pair.
The youraupair team is responsible for finding a kind and suitable host family for the au pair candidate. Once a host family is located, the family will contact the au pair candidate to discuss mutual expectations. The au pair candidate is under no obligation and can reject a host family, just as a host family can reject an au pair candidate. If both sides agree to work together, an au pair contract is signed. Then au pair applies for an au pair visa at the German Embassy in Manila. Once the visa is granted, the au pair must attend the CFO country familiarization seminar. After this, the au pair is able to depart for Germany.
Au pairs are mostly women - 90% of au pairs will be female. But some families prefer to have a male au pair.
BENEFITS OF THE AU PAIR PROGRAM:
- your round trip travel costs (airplane tickets) are paid by the host family
- your lodging and food is paid by the host family (you live with them and eat your meals with them)
- your health insurance is paid by the host family (no cost to you if visit to the doctor or hospital is needed)
- at least half of your language school fee while in Germany is paid by the host family
- when the host family goes on vacation, the au pair usually accompanies them, of course free of charge
Details at www.youraupair.com.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE AN AU PAIR
Register at our site, click here.
Our services are provided 100% free-of-charge for the au pair.
Only the host family pays us a one-time fee, and then only when the au pair arrives in Germany.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright young person to legally come to Germany. You will have the chance to take German courses while in the country. You will meet new friends and experience the German culture. There is also the possibility to remain in Germany after the au pair contract expires, to either study, work or do both.
The youraupair team specializes in connecting Filipino au pairs with German host families. The au pair will never be charged by us, you will never have to pay a fee of any kind to us.
We will work very hard to find a friendly and kind host family for you, and we will help you through the visa application process. Even after you arrive in Germany, we will be in contact with you and always be available in case you have questions or need help.
Go to www.youraupair.com to register now.
This is a serious offer. We are a SMALL AND HONEST TEAM. We love the Philippines and visit as often as possible.
Our goal is to help young people, giving you the opportunity to establish yourself in Europe.
You can also find us on Facebook.
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on July 25, 2012 03:29AM|
|posted on September 19, 2012 12:14PM|
| JermaineTadlas |
|posted on September 19, 2012 01:01PM|
|posted on October 11, 2012 09:12AM|
| SallyBurns |
|posted on October 11, 2012 05:57PM|
| youraupair |
|posted on October 17, 2012 10:31PM|
|posted on October 18, 2012 12:40AM|
|posted on October 18, 2012 05:54PM|
|posted on October 18, 2012 07:03PM|
|posted on October 19, 2012 01:36AM|
|posted on October 19, 2012 09:13PM|
|posted on October 30, 2012 01:08PM|
|posted on October 30, 2012 03:21PM|
|posted on November 9, 2012 01:17AM|
|posted on November 11, 2012 09:36PM|
| gorgeouslytanya |
|posted on December 12, 2012 07:46PM|
| chijara |
|posted on December 21, 2012 12:01PM|
| honeygrace20006 |