3D/2N BOHOL Tour Packages with ECO ADVENTURE Ride
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
3D/2N BOHOL Tour Packages with ECO ADVENTURE RideThis advertisement is already inactive
for as low as Php3,150.00/head minimum of 5 full paying adults
- Pick-up & drop-off airport/seaport transfers
- Air-con room accommodation @ JJ's Seafood Village w/ free wi-fi
- Free use of the swimming pool
- Daily breakfast
- 1 Day Countryside Tour
- 1 zipline or cable car ride @ Loboc (if guest will not avail of this, please deduct Php350.00 to the rate)
- Air-con van during the tour
- DOT accredited tour guide
- 1 Buffet lunch during Loboc River cruising
- All applicable entrance fees.
Other city hotel/resort:
Bohol Tropics Resort - Php 4,200.00
Darunday Manor - 3,260.00
Metrocentre Hotel - 4,100.00
Villa Alzhun Tourist Inn - 3,500.00
If accommodation will be in Panglao Island at a beachfront resort, the rate will be as follows:
Alona Kew White Beach Resort - Php 5,885.00
Alona Tropical Beach Resort - 5,252.00
Bohol Beach Club - 7,000.00
Bohol Diver's Resort - 5,345.00
Dumaluan Beach Resort - 4,165.00
Lost Horizon Beach Resort - 4,980.00
Whites & Greens Beach Resort - 3,900.00
If non-beachfront in Panglao but walking distance to the beach, the rate as follows:
Panglao Regents Park - 4,180.00
Lost Horizon Resort Annex - 4,340.00
A mountain resort in Panglao and overlooking the city, the rate as follows:
Bohol Plaza Resort - 3,490.00
1) Above rates are subject to room availability and may vary depending upon the accommodation.
2) Not valid during peak dates and subject to change without prior notice.
Day 1 Arrival, meet and greet then transfer to the hotel/resort for check-in, relax, overnight.
Day 2 Breakfast at the hotel/resort
Countryside Tour starts at around 8:30 a.m.
Between 4-5 p.m. end of tour then transfer back to hotel/resort, overnight
Day 3 Breakfast at the hotel/resort
Free time for own leisure until transfer to airport/seaport for departure
12 noon is the check-out time
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR STOPS as follows:
1) Blood Compact Site - This particular site was made in honor of a very important event in the Philippine history done between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol. This Sikatuna-Legaspi blood compact is considered as the First Treaty of Friendship between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations. It was a treaty of friendship based on respect and equality. This event is commonly known as “Sandugo”.
2) Baclayon Church - One of the oldest church buildings in the history of the Philippines. It is an interesting spot if you want to learn things about the early history of the Philippines especially during the era of Spanish occupation. We’ll look into the history of the Baclayon Church, and perhaps find a religious heritage. It was constructed during the Spanish occupation and the first Spanish missionaries (called doctrineros) settled in the area in the late 15th century.
3) "Prony",the python - Can be found in the Municipality of Alburquerque, Bohol, Philippines. Just a few hundred meters from the town is a Python sanctum which is 5 years old in existence with a length of approximately 23 feet and an estimated weight of about 300 kg. The biggest python in captivity ever known. Named after its captor, Prony, it loves to eat during feeding time. The winding barangay road leading to the sanctuary and the majestic sights along the course keeps one feel the prime of nature.
4) Tarsier visit - Bohol Tarsiers (Tarsius Syrichta) measures 4 to 5 inches and is considered as the world’s smallest primate. The primate have large mesmerizing eyes whose bony eye sockets are larger than that of its brain case as well as of its stomach. The eye sockets have post-orbital closure which keeps the eyeballs from being pressed against by the powerful temporal muscles to their sides. Much like the owl, the tarsier can rotate its head 180 degrees in each direction. It has a joint between its skull base and spine to allow this particular head movement.
5) Loboc River Cruise -
6) Sipatan Hanging Bridge - The bridge is made up of flexible and tough bamboo. It crosses over a certain part of the Loboc River’s emerald waters. Thus, it doesn’t only serve the tourists but to the locals as well. The bridge is utilized by the locals in crossing the river. But why does it attract tourists? Sipatan Hanging Bridge is not just a mere bridge. It offers a lifetime experience. The bridge is quiet long and crossing the bridge gives you a heart-shaking and a breath-stopping experience especially when many people are walking on it and the bridge becomes a little bit shaky. The thrill is what attracts the tourists whose main purpose is adventure.
7) Man-made forest - The Bohol Forest is a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. The man-made forest stands out because of the uniformity in height of the big trees, the spread of its branches, thickness and design of leaves.
The roots of the trees are beautiful to look at as they protrude from the ground and crawl over boulders and contour of the land, even reaching the sides of the road. Looking at them gives you the creeps. Like tentacles of a giant octopus, the roots seem to reach out and grasp the unwary passersby, as what happened in the “Lord of the Rings” movie.
When you enter the forest, one will feel the abrupt change in temperature, especially during summer or hot season. It is hot outside the forested area, but once under the overhanging trees, one is refreshed by the cool breeze. This mountain area seldom sees the sun shine and most often than not, it rains here.
8) Simply Butterfly Conservation Center -
Simply Butterflies Conservation Center is the first butterfly livelihood breeding and conservation program in Bohol. Its main goal is to protect and strengthen the natural environment of the butterflies through plant research, breeding and releasing.
Facilities and Services
The Butterfly Garden is an open landscaped garden planted with flowering plants that attract the butterflies to feed on them. Over sixty (60) species of local butterflies visit the garden naturally. The place is full of butterflies. Seats are provided wherein you can relax and watch the lovely creatures as they flutter about. Pathways are also available if you want to stroll around the garden.
The Butterfly Enclosure is an area covered with nets. Inside the net enclosure you will find a waterfall, other water sources, and shade plants where the butterflies rest. A sunny area is full of flowering plants where the butterflies feed. More than twenty (20) species of local butterflies live, feed, play and breed here. Caterpillar feeding displays and information are available in the area.
The Nature Trail is situated on a small hill covered with trees and other tropical plants. This is an ideal site for eco-lovers. The cool shade of the overhanging trees that cover the winding trail and the different species of fauna and flora around tempts one to explore the area. Here you will find butterflies, birds, insects and other small wildlife.
9) CHOCOLATE HILLS - The Chocolate Hills are probably Bohol's most famous tourist attraction. The hills consist of are no less than 1268 hills (some claim this to be the exact number). They are very uniform in shape and mostly between 30 and 50 meters high. They are covered with grass, which, at the end of the dry season, turns chocolate brown. From this color, the hills derive their name.
10) Souvenir shop.
For further inquiries, pls don't hesitate to email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me thru my smart- 09199779894, globe- 09151104980, or sun- 09232641472...hope to hear from you soon...thanks :-)
Please like my page also at https://www.facebook.com/boholtoursatitsfinest ...thanks :)
Other Ads by JudilynCimeni
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
bohol tour package Ads
- CONTACT: FLYDOTCOM TRAVEL CALL or SMS: tel: (045) 888 6372 globe: 0917 643 93 08/ smart: 09993584035 / sun: 0932 845 1037 https://www.facebook.com/flydotcomtravels EMAIL US:...Boracay Package tour , Palawan, Bohol, Coron
- CHECK US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/travelventours Package One Ilocos Tour [2D/1N] Php2,800 per person [Minimum of 12 in a Van] Inclusions 2D/1N Accomodation @...ILOCOS TOUR
- Philippines budget cheap affordable tour and travel packages PUERTO GALERA, CWC, BALER, SUBIC Inclusions: 3 Days 2 nights accommodation (aircon, CR, Cable TV) roundtrip land aircon...Group Tour package
- BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE Travel Philippines Php 5,923 / head Minimum of 2 pax traveling together INCLUSIONS: 3 days / 2 nights hotel accommodation in a beach front resort...Bohol Tour Package Travel
- Bohol , Tagbilaran Destination Package: 3 DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR PACKAGE Province: TAGBILARAN Tour Code: MBC32 Price: P2,990 Extension Night: Available upon...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE
- 3D 2N BOHOL TOUR PHP 3,0 00 PER PERSON BASED ON TWIN SHARING ROOM INCLUSIONS: 3D/2N ACCOMMODATIONS WITH DAILY BREAKFAST...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE
- BOHOL tour package php 4,600/pax Inclusions: 3days 2nights hotel accomodation with breakfast round trip airport transfer bohol country side tour with...bohol tour package
- BUDGET BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES 2013-2014 RATES ARE PER HEAD BASED ON TWIN, TRIPLE OR QUADRUPLE SHARING ...Budget Bohol Tour Package 2013
- About us | Packages | Destinations | Contact us TOUR Pacakges Travel & Tour...Cheap International Travel Packages
- ASTORIA BO HOL ( 5 STAR ) Bohol is a topnotch tourist hotspot. It has so many things to offer local and foreign tourists. Bohol has a rich culture, a rich background,...Astoria Bohol
- CAMIGUIN AND BOHOL PACKAGE TOUR Camiguin is said to be "Born of Fire". It has seven volcanoes unmatched anywhere else in Southeast Asia. Volcanic eruptions and land movements...Bohol and Camiguin Package Tour
- 3D 2N BOHOL TOUR PHP 3,000 PER PERSON BASED ON TWIN SHARING ROOM INCLUSIONS: 3D/2N ACCOMMODATIONS WITH DAILY BREAKFAST ROUNDTRIP...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE