PENTENS,T100,Water Based,Polyurethane, 09152107873,PU FOAM
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
PENTENS,T100,Water Based,Polyurethane, 09152107873,PU FOAMThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-915-XXX-XXXX+63-915- 210-7873
- +63-932-XXX-XXXX+63-932- 144-4637
- 02 352-XXXX02 352- 0169
- 02 904-XXXX02 904- 6383
- 02 277-XXXX02 277- 1697
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: 918 St. Joseph St. Malinta Valenzuela City
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Apr 6, 2011
- Last Sign In: 17 hours ago
- View other ads of KUDU3.
Water-Based PU Bituminous waterproofing membrane
PENTENS T-100 is a specially produced PU bituminous waterproofing compound for use on both internal and external surfaces. It will bond perfectly to almost any surface such as concrete, masonry, metal and timber. It may be applied to new or existing structures, and will bond to a damp surface. It can also be mixed with sand, to form a mortar of any desired consistency.
To provide a better water and vaporproof in complicating application surface compare to membrane-type and ensure better integrity between applied surfaces and waterproofing coating. Areas of application include:
Patios, terraces and balconies
RC gutters and planter boxes
Swimming pools and water tanks
Basements and fountains
Will bond to almost any surface.
Does not run or creep under any heat.
Resists a wide range of acids and alkalis.
Can be applied to a damp surface.
Odourless and produces no fumes.
Technical & Physical Data
Form:Paste like Emulsion
Specific Gravity:CNS 6988 1.08
Hardness (Type A/1 Sec): CNS 6988 35
Tensile Strength (kgf/cm2): CNS 6988 >28
Elongation (%): CNS 6988 >400
Tear Strength (kgf/cm):CNS 6988 >14
100% Modulus of Elasticity (kgf/cm2): CNS 6988 10
Adhesive Strength (kgf/cm2) JIS A6909: >8
Water Vapor Transmission (Perms): ASTM E96 Method B <3
Puncture (kgf): ASTM E154 >17
Chemical Resistance : (10% HCOOH, 60oC, 24 hrs) ASTM D543
No Changes on the surface of the sample
Shelf Life: 1 year when unopened and undamaged
Storage Condition: Store in a dry cool place
Packaging: 20kg pail
1. Minimum ambient and substrate temperature is 5oC.
2. Never apply more than 1 kg/m2 of PENTENS T-100 in one single layer.
3. Apply only to clean, sound substrates where surfaces should be well dampened but free of surface water and leaks.
4. Thoroughly agitate contents before use.
Instruction for Use
All the surfaces must be clean, free from grease, oil, laitance, and remove all the dirt and contaminants, which might affect adhesion. The impurity outside the structure body should be cleaned thoroughly.
Any crack or water leakage area should be pre-treated and reinforced with PENTENS Repair System (for more detail, please refer to our Technical Department) before the waterproofing.
For some difficult areas, such as the position of cracks, secondary joint, right angle of wall and the boundary shall be strengthened first with one layer of PENTENS T-100.
Generally it is not required but for smoother application, not more than 1kg of clean water can be added into 20kg of PENTENS T-100.
When used as a sand mortar, the amount of sand added to PENTENS T-100 will determine the plasticity of the mortar and the hardness of the set material.
Substrate should be primed with a 1:3 mixture of PENTENS T-007 and water. Brush on at the approximate rate of 0.3kg/m2.
On areas exposed hot drying winds. 2 to 3 thin coats of paint may be more successful than 1 thick coat. For indoor areas, it is recommended that allow approximately 30 minutes or after the primer becomes tacky then apply T-100.
With brush, roller, or spray method apply the first coat of PENTENS T-100 on the application surface. The first coat should be applied in one direction only. If possible the second coat should be applied at right angles to the first. Leave to cure for approximately 8 hours before applying second coat.
Two coats of PENTENS T-100 are recommended for complete waterproofing (1kg/m2 per coat).
- Bathrooms and kitchen: minimum 2 coats.
- Roof, planter boxes, balconies, water tanks and basements: minimum 3 coats.
For more details, please refer to our Technical Department.
For optimum performance, PENTENS T-100 should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before the finishing concrete, tiles etc and during this time precautions must be taken in order to prevent damaging to the coating.
The best method to assure good penetration of the first coat into the surface is by application with a nap roller. The succeeding coats may be spray or roller applied.
Tools and equipment just can be clean with clean water immediately after use.
Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products. Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist. If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place. Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent. Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.
KUDU 3 ENTERPRISES: The Philippines authorized and recommended supplier.
(TIN : 403-597-690-000)
a leading distributor Of Adhesive, Sealants, Car Care Products, Special Lubricants, Grease and Lubricating Oils for the Philippines market DIRECTLY IMPORTED FROM EUROPE, USA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN, UK. Deliver affordable and quality world class products to its resellers and dealers.
DELIVERY FEE PAYMENT OPTION:
: Cash Payment upon Delivery for Metro Manila, and GMA
: Payment Deposited to the account of KUDU 3 ENTERPRISES @ BANCO DE ORO -SAVINGS ACCOUNT # 385-0092466 for LUZON, Visayas and Mindanao Clientele
: AIR COURRIER
: SEA CARGO
: TRUCKING SERVICES
MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS
8AM TO 12 NN 1PM TO 5PM
CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by KUDU3
- SPANJAARD PRESSURE DUSTER DRY 200ML (12) Description SPANJAARD PRESSURE DUSTER . Dry compressed gas for the removal of dust and airborne contaminants. ...SPANJAARD, DRY PRESSURE DUSTER, 09152107873
- EASYWET Increase the color/wet effect for marble and granite/quick drying. It is used to increase the colour and make the wet effect on marbles and granites. It...Tenax,Easywet,Surface Treatment,Marble,Granite,...
- UG2 Grease A premium quality high temperature grease. It is a water resistant. Suitable for high-temperatures, loads and speeds. Compatible with most plastics (ABS, GPPS, HIPS,...SPANJAARD, UG2 Grease,@ 09152107873
- Natural Orange Hand Cleaner (Smooth) Quick-acting lotion formula for cleaning a broad range of industrial soils, medium dirts and grease. Fresh Orange citrus scent. Packaging: 14oz...Natural Orange Hand Cleaner Smooth,GOJO, 091521...
- Sanifoam Hand Sanitizer Foam A non-alcohol based ,non flammable,requires no water for personal care usage utilizes with Benzethonium Chloride USP, a highly effective with short...Sanifoam, Hand Sanitizer Foam, 09152107873
- Loctite 19886 Prism 7701 Medical Grade Adhesive Primer The Loctite 19886 Prism 7701 medical devise adhesive primer adhesion promoter is for instant adhesives on...Loctite 19886,Prism 770,Medical Grade, Adhesive...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS