Rhodorsil RTV 585,Silicone Molding Material,Rhodorsil,09152107873
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Rhodorsil RTV 585,Silicone Molding Material,Rhodorsil,09152107873This advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-915-XXX-XXXX+63-915- 210-7873
- +63-932-XXX-XXXX+63-932- 144-4637
- 02 352-XXXX02 352- 0169
- 02 904-XXXX02 904- 6383
- 02 277-XXXX02 277- 1697
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: 918 St. Joseph St. Malinta Valenzuela City
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Apr 6, 2011
- Last Sign In: 4 hours ago
- View other ads of KUDU3.
Rhodorsil RTV 585
It offers excellent detail reproduction with high tear strength for long lasting molds.
RTV 585 has high temperature and chemical resistance making it well suited for all types of casting resins such as polyester, polyurethane and epoxy.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Excellent release from all types of casting resins
• No exotherm upon curing
• Low shrinkage
• No cure inhibition
• High tear strength
• Choice of curing catalyst
• Molds of RTV 585 can be prepared by pouring or brushing
(with the use of Thixotropic additive 22646)
• RTV 585 is compatible w/gypsum materials, wax, wood pulp, polyester, polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic and other casting materials
• RTV 585 has been used for the reproduction of: highly detailed figurines, statuary, prehistoric and museum artifacts, building renovation and repair.
Rhodorsil® RTV 585 is available with 3 catalysts; 22002, 22003 and 60R.
Catalyst 22002 offers a lower hardness and longer work time.
Catalyst 22003 has a slightly higher durometer and faster cure.
Models can usually be demolded in 16 hours or less.
The mix ratio of 22003 can be adjusted from 10 to 7 percent for a customized work time.
Catalyst 22003 is recommended along with Thixotropic Additive 22646 for brushing applications.
The fast cure of 22003 allows for 2-3 coats within the same day.
60R catalyst offers the higher durometer with a longer work time.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Rhodorsil and Catalyst will remain useable for 6 months from date of shipment when stored in its
original unopened container at a temperature below 80°F.
Catalyst 22002, 22003 and 60R are moisture sensitive.
Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
When pouring, the model is secured into an appropriate box or container,
allowing a minimum of 1/4" clearance between box and model.
After proper preparation, the RTV is poured into the container completely encapsulating the model. When properly cured, the model can be removed & the mold is ready for casting.
• Applying by brush is the technique used to create membrane or skin molds. These molds generally use less silicone, but require a rigid
backing (Mother Mold) such as fiberglass or plaster to support the thin layer of silicone. Generally, 2-3 coats of RTV are necessary to build
up a recommended membrane of 1/4" or more. Rhodorsil® 22646 Thixotropic additive is recommended for brush coating. Adding 3 parts
per hundred (maximum 5 parts) 22646 as a third component to the RTV 585 will impart a non-slumping consistency allowing it to be
brushed in thick layers without running or dripping.
• Before proportioning the Base or Catalyst, it is always recommended that they be stirred in their original containers in case any settling has occurred.
• Using an appropriate scale, weigh the base at the ratio recommended for base to Catalyst.
• Select a mixing container about 3-5 times larger than the volume of RTV required. This will allow of expansion of the RTV during the degassing process.
• Hand mix the Base and Catalyst until a homogeneous mixture is obtained (about 1-2 minutes for less than 3 pounds). Be certain to scrape
the side and bottom to incorporate all of the base into the mix.
• Air entrapment is undesirable for any mold. To ensure air free molds, it is necessary to remove the air introduced while mixing. De-air the RTV under a Vacuum of 25-29 inches of Mercury. Allow the RTV to rise then break vacuum to collapse the bubbles that have formed.
Repeat 1-2 times. A total vacuum time of 5-8 minutes should suffice for up to 5 pounds of RTV. Larger quantities may require additional deair time.
POURING THE RTV:
• The model should be positioned in a way as to allow air to freely escape. The working time of the mixed RTV varies depending upon the catalyst selected. For best results, slowly pour the RTV off to the side of the model allowing the mold box to fill evenly from the bottom up to avoid entrapping air.
• The curing time of RTV 585, like other polycondensation cure RTV's, is effected by the ambient temperature and humidity. The cure time values given in the data sheet are based on a temperature of 75°F and 50 ± 5% RH. Higher temperatures and humidity will increase the
cure rates and, therefore, reduce work time.
Lower temperatures and/or humidity will slow the cure rate.
• Once the 585 Base has been catalyzed, curing begins throughout the mass of the material, regardless of thickness. The viscosity will increase until it will no longer flow. This is referred to as the working time. In most cases, the demolding time is 16-24 hours.
The mold can be used after 24 hours of cure, but for optimum mold life, it is advisable to allow it to cure up to 4 days for full Mechanical properties to develop.
It is not advisable to heat the RTV above 100°F to accelerate the cure.
KUDU 3 ENTERPRISES: The Philippines authorized and recommended supplier.
(TIN : 403-597-690-000)
a leading distributor Of Adhesive, Sealants, Car Care Products, Special Lubricants, Grease and Lubricating Oils for the Philippines market DIRECTLY IMPORTED FROM EUROPE, USA, SINGAPORE, JAPAN, UK. Deliver affordable and quality world class products to its resellers and dealers.
DELIVERY FEE PAYMENT OPTION:
: Cash Payment upon Delivery for Metro Manila, and GMA
: Payment Deposited to the account of KUDU 3 ENTERPRISES @ BANCO DE ORO -SAVINGS ACCOUNT # 385-0092466 for LUZON, Visayas and Mindanao Clientele
: AIR COURRIER
: SEA CARGO
: TRUCKING SERVICES
MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS
8AM TO 12 NN 1PM TO 5PM
CLOSED ON HOLIDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by KUDU3
- SPANJAARD PRESSURE DUSTER DRY 200ML (12) Description SPANJAARD PRESSURE DUSTER . Dry compressed gas for the removal of dust and airborne contaminants. ...SPANJAARD, DRY PRESSURE DUSTER, 09152107873
- EASYWET Increase the color/wet effect for marble and granite/quick drying. It is used to increase the colour and make the wet effect on marbles and granites. It...Tenax,Easywet,Surface Treatment,Marble,Granite,...
- UG2 Grease A premium quality high temperature grease. It is a water resistant. Suitable for high-temperatures, loads and speeds. Compatible with most plastics (ABS, GPPS, HIPS,...SPANJAARD, UG2 Grease,@ 09152107873
- Natural Orange Hand Cleaner (Smooth) Quick-acting lotion formula for cleaning a broad range of industrial soils, medium dirts and grease. Fresh Orange citrus scent. Packaging: 14oz...Natural Orange Hand Cleaner Smooth,GOJO, 091521...
- Sanifoam Hand Sanitizer Foam A non-alcohol based ,non flammable,requires no water for personal care usage utilizes with Benzethonium Chloride USP, a highly effective with short...Sanifoam, Hand Sanitizer Foam, 09152107873
- Loctite 19886 Prism 7701 Medical Grade Adhesive Primer The Loctite 19886 Prism 7701 medical devise adhesive primer adhesion promoter is for instant adhesives on...Loctite 19886,Prism 770,Medical Grade, Adhesive...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS