A VOICE IN THE STORM Counseling Advocacy-Marriage Counseling
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
A VOICE IN THE STORM Counseling Advocacy-Marriage CounselingThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-928-XXX-XXXX+63-928- 277-1847
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- 994-8399
- +632701XXXX+632701 3848
- 02-621-XXXX02-621- 6449
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (32) 32 (1) 2 - - 34 Negative - - - - - Total: 34
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Ortigas City, email@example.com, Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Sep 13, 2007
- Last Sign In: 1 day ago
- View other ads of gildaaltez.
WE'RE CELEBRATING OUR 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
" A VOICE IN THE STORM COUNSELING ADVOCACY "
- Since 2007 -
A Counseling Advocacy that help married couples and families regain broken trust and
respect and renew the genuine love in the hearts of each individual that was once hurt.
Each marriage and family has their own drama caused by pains due to different reasons
but for as long as nobody would "go extra miles" and understand, sacrifice and offer
undying love, differences in the relationships would never be patched-up, worked-out
and reconciliation and forgiveness would never be realized. In marriage, a couple's
covenant to our Lord is not only to love each other in health and richness RATHER in
SICKNESS and in POORER and especially during the time when ONE is on his/her
lowest and weakest. Marriage will forever be a JOURNEY that a couple MUST
UNDERSTAND so that they will never get tired of "walking hand-in-hand", helping the
other when one gets weak and fall. Each one of them MUST draw their strenght from
This Advocacy aims to stretch arms and hands and open hearts for those who are not
understood by their loved ones whom they have hurt; those who are poor; those who
are abandoned; those who are helpless; those who feel unloved.
In this Advocacy, the Founder always see Jesus as her inspiration of selfless, undying,
unconditional LOVE for each and every individual.
To see in the horizon every husbands and wives live in perfect harmony as the best example to their children and grandchildren for generations to come. To see in the future there will be less and less domestic problems to end; that prosperity to be achieved within the family unit. That every parent will be responsible to their children and every child will give due respect to their parents in return. That LOVE will always prevail in every home in this society. country and the whole world.
44) ABS-CBN Showbiz Inside Report on March 17, 2012, 2:30pm, Saturday.
43) Speech Writer for various events such as Graduations, Campaign, Symposiums and
42) Consultant-Counselor for AGB NIELSEN (Yearnings Outsourcing Cooperative project);
41) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo anchored by James "Tutti" Aban & Ate Nhor
Topic: MAY-DECEMBER LOVE AFFAIR on Feb 18, 2012, Saturday - 11:30am-12nn
40) GMATVNEWS Channel 11, BEST MEN "BABAERO" anchored by Jace FLores & RJ Ledesma
Valentine Edition - Aired on February 20, 2012 at 10:30pm
39) DZRH "Special on Sunday" hosted by Kisses Jabson re: COURTSHIP
Valentine Edition - Feb 12, 2012, Sunday - 9am-10am
38) DZRH with PANGGA RUTH ABAO LIVE
Valentine Episode - Feb 10, 2012, Friday, 2:30-3:30pm
37) Guest Resource Speaker & Benefactor of 5 High School Scholarships
36) ABS-CBN/DZMM "Private Nights" with Norma Marco
Topic: Marriage & Relationship - January 29, 2012 - 3:00 - 4:00am
35) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo "Kay Susan Tayo" by Ms Susan Enriquez
Topic: Enriching Marital Relationship - Jan 10, 2012 - 11-12nn
34) GMA7 SONA hosted by Jessica Soho & interviewed by Ruth Caban
Topic: New Years Resolution - Jan 2, 2012, 9pm
33) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo "Kay Susan Tayo" by Ms Susan Enriquez
Topic: "Siblings Rivalry" November 8, 2011, 11:30-12nn
32) Guest Resource Speaker for Advocacy Forum on Persons with Disability
Topic: Understanding the Nature of Persons with Disability
November 29, Tuesday, Gumaca, Quezon sponsored by the LGU Gumaca
31) As Guest Resource Speaker at Rosauro Almario Elem School in Tondo, Manila on November 7, 2011 - 9am - 12nn
Topic: INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP AMONG TEACHERS
30) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo LADIES ROOM PROGRAM by James "Tutti" Aban & Ate Nhor
Topic: SELOS October 15, 2011
29) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo IMBESTIGADOR anchored by Mike Enriquez
Taped on Sept 22, 2011 Topic: CRIME OF PASSION
28) GMA7 News TV SONA anchored by Jessica Soho
Sept 15, 2011, 9-10pm Topic: Marriage & Religion
27) GMA7 News TV 24 Oras anchored by Mike Enriquez & Mel Tiangco
Sept 15, 2011, 6:30-7:30pm Topic: Marriage & Religion (Shamcey Supsup)
26) GMA7 Channel 11 News to Go hosted by Ms Kara David & Howie Severino
Sept 15, 2011 - 9-10am, Topic: Love & Religion
25) SOROPTIMIST INTL OF GUMACA - August 29, 2011, 1-5pm
Gumaca Municipal Gym, Gumaca, Quezon
Guest Resource Speaker for Marriage, Relationhip & Family Counseling Forum
24) GMA7 TV News Personalan anchored by Ms. Ali Sotto on Aug 30, taped on Aug 17,2011
Topic: Spiritual Intervention to a Dying Cancer-Patient
23) GMA7-DZBB Super Radyo Ladies Room Program hosted by Ate Nhor & James Aban
July 9, 2011, 11-12am Topic: BATTERED HUSBAND
22) TV5 Channel 41 (Cable) "Tayuan Mo at Panindigan" by Lourd De Veyra, Aida Siy, Issie Litton,
June 24, 2011, 10-11pm Late Night Talk Show
Topic: "KABIT: Karibal o Biktima?"
21) GMA7-Super Radyo DZBB "Kay Susan tayo" hosted by Ms. Susan Enriquez
June 9, 2011 - 10-11am - Topic: "SAVING MARRIAGE"
20) GMA7-Super Radyo DZBB "Ladies Room Program"
June 4, 2011 - Topic: "How to SAVE Marriage against ANNULMENT & DIVORCE"
11-12NN - Anchored by Ate Nhor & James "Tutti" Aban
19) TV5 Channel 41 "Tayuan Mo at Panindigan" Late Night Talk Show
Topic: "EX: Kaibigan o Kaaway?" anchored by Lourd De Veyra, Aida Siy & Shawn Yao.
18) GMA-7 Super Radyo DZBB "Ladies Room Program" - Part II
March 12, 2011 - 11am-12nn, co-anchored by Mr James "Tuttie" Aban
Topic: Women's Month - Resource Speaker
17) TV5 via Channel 41 "Tayuan Mo at Panindigan" Late Night Talk Show
Hosted by: Movie director Joey Reyes & Broadcaster Aida Siy & Ms Mae Paner
March 9, 2011, 10-11pm Topic: HOUSEBAND
16) GMA-7 Super Radyo DZBB "Ladies Room Program" - Part I
March 5, 2011 11am-12nn, co-anchored by Mr James "Tuttie" Aban
Topic: Women's Month Resource Speaker
15) CHANNEL 5 "SAPUL SA 5" Morning Program Valentine Edition
February 11, 2011, Hosted by Ms Chiqui Roa
Topic: LOVE & RELATIONSHIP
14) ABS-CBN Interview on Marriage & Relationship
11) GMA7-DZBB IMBESTIGADOR hosted by Mike Enriquez
10) ABS-CBN DZMM Teleradyo SIKAP PINOY anchored by Nelson Lubao
As Marketing Coach for LCS Cleanserve Company
9) GMA-7 PEPITO MANALOTO on July 20,2010
March 25, 2010 - Guest Marriage & Relationship Counselor
Interviewed by: Ruth Manimlim-Floresco
6) GMA7-DZBB Imbestigador by Mike Enriquez
Date: Feruary 16, 2010 Topic: Domestic & Marriage Violence
Date: Feruary 16, 2010
Topic: Marriage Difficulties for OFW Workers
Date: February 12, 2010
Topic: Marriage Difficulties
Date: February 3, 2010
Topic: Wedding of the Year of MAR ROXAS & KORINA SANCHEZ on Marriage & Relationships
Date: October 27, 2009
Topic: Marriage & Relationship
Date: August 26, 2009
Topic: Dating & Relationships / Women Empowerment / Marriage
Date: February 27, 2009
1) Awarded 2008 Outstanding Sulitizen Awardee for Cars & Wheels Category -
2) Forum Moderator - Sulit.com.ph - July 2008 to November 2009
3) Former Speaker for Parish Renewal Experience - 1999 - 2001
Topic: Talk #4 : Forgiveness & Reconciliation
4) Member/Batch Secretary : Light (Catholic) Prayer Community (Don Bosco Parish Makati)
April 2004 to Present
5) Batch Secretary for 2008 - 2012 of GNHS (Gumaca National High School) Class of 1977
6) Elected PRO and member of the Executive Committe & Founding member of the Gumaca National High School Alumni Asso Inc.
(2011 - 2014)
7) Current DISTRICT MANAGER of Philippine Prudential Insurance, Inc. (2011 to Present)
8) 32 years exposure on Sales & Marketing
9) 15 years Auto sales experience
10 ) Separated for 18 years and a single-parent of 5 wonderful children
11) Enterpreneur - Owner - Managing Director:
b) Mommy G's Online Boutique
c) Founder & Managing Director, A Voice in the Storm Counseling Advocacy
e) General Manager, GFGA Life Insurance Agency
13) Global Moderator, "Gumaca Quezon Page" over Facebook
14) Admin, A VOICE IN THE STORM COUNSELING ADVOCACY Page over Facebook
15) Co-Admin, GNH Batch 77 Page over Facebook
Glory to Jesus & Mama Mary for the complete faith, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge so I was able to share my life to my brethren. My unending love to my children Kaila, Koreez, Earl, Kara & Basil and most especially to my grandaughter Darla Mikaela who was the source of my strength so I can patiently continue this Advocacy. To my parents whom I draw my inspiration and live instrument of real love and fidelity to their marriage vows till the end of their lives (they celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary on March 16, 2010 but my Mom had passed away in Gods grace last August 2, 2010). To my only brother Jimi, sisters Estela, Ampy, Mylene & Shella, Sister-In-Law Imeh, my pamangkins & friends who were all supportive of this noble mission.
To all my clients, recipients and all those whom I shared my advices and counseling , I thank you for your trust and respect. Sharing my Words of Wisdom and Life's Experiences remains to be my opportunity and blessing from our Lord that I will forever cherish. I pray that I will be given longer life and strength to continue sharing inspirations, thoughts, love and care, passion and my life to those who are in dire need of help and prayers.
My Unending ADVISE:
May we all learn to ACCEPT and APPRECIATE all circumstances that is happening in our lives because it is from those experiences that we will be strong, humble, faithful to our covenant to our Lord and hopeful. It is thru ACCEPTANCE that we will be able to FORGIVE all those who have wronged us.
"All things works for good for those who had loved God according to his purpose" Romans 8:28
Ms. GILDA FORTUNATA G. ALTEZ
"MOMMY G / Ms. G"
Smart CP # 0928-2771847
PLDT Mobile LL: 7013848 (24/7) / Globe LL: 6216449 (M-Sat 9am-9pm)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* WE HAVE MOVED OFFICE @ THE HEART OF ORTIGAS JUST AT THE BACK OF ROBINSONS GALLERIA, A PRIME OFFICE LOCATION ACCESSIBLE TO CLIENTS COMING FROM QUIAPO, CALOOCAN & QUEZON CITY, PASIG & RIZAL, PASAY & MAKATI. PLS CALL US @ 02-7013848 / 0928-2771847 / 0917-9948399 FOR APPOINTMENT AND OUR COMPLETE ADDRESS.
PERSONAL & ONE-ON-ONE - From 10am - 8pm Monday to Saturday
By Appointment during Sundays & Holidays
ONLINE COUNSELING - BY APPOINTMENT
(housewives & jobless)
* When we agreed to confirm and calendar your sked appointment, please make sure to come and RESPECT OUR AGREEMENT. However, for emergencies when you cant really come to the scheduled time, pls have the courtesy to CALL the Counselor. For cancellation requests, ONE DAY notice is hereby required to give respect to my time and to the time of many clients waiting for their turn to be counseled. Otherwise, the counselor will demand for a penalty fee. Pls be guided accordingly. Thank you.
Pls CALL for PF rate and schedule.
* Special rates applies on a case-to-case basis ONLY.
STIPENDs, donations, sponsorships are accepted to help this Advocacy's Outreach Programs SUPPORT the needy and less-fortunate brethren. WE ARE ALSO IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS FOR OUR OUTREACH PROGRAMS FOR THE DISABLED, INDIGENTS & OUT OF SCHOOL YOUTHS.
LIST OF ACCOMPLISHED OUTREACH PROJECTS:
1 - "MEDIA NOCHE PARA SA MGA TAGA BARRIO NG GUMACA, QUEZON"
Distributed 100 Media Noche Packages to Indigent Families & Prison Inmates of Gumaca, Quezon on December 28 & 29, 2010;
2 - "HOLY WEEK GIFT-GIVING TO THE SICK CHILDREN OF NATIONAL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN QC"
Distributed 100 gift-packages of groceries and slippers to sick & poor children on Maundy thursday, April 21, 2011;
3 - "A VOICE IN THE STORM COUNSELING ADVOCACY SUPPORTS FARMER DAY OF GUMACA, QUEZON" on May 14, 2011
Distributed 70 gift packages to poor farmers of Gumaca, Quezon;
4 - "A VOICE IN THE STORM COUNSELING ADVOCACY SUPPORTS THE WWII VETERANS SURVIVORS OF STA ANA POST CHAPTER" on
May 22, 2011. Distributed 20 gift-bags to Veterans & Survivors & Sons & Daughters of WWII Veterans.
5 - "WHEELCHAIR AT TUNGKOD PARA SA MGA PINAGPALA NG GUMACA, QUEZON" Part I- Sept 7, 2011
Number of Recipients: 5 wheelchais & 1 crutches
Distribution during the PWD (Persons with Disability) Day
6 - "HIGHSCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE LESS-PRIVILEGED OF GUMACA, QUEZON" - Sept 7, 2011 (Awarding)
Number of Recipients: 5 scholars
7 - Typhoon Pedring donation thru GMA7 Kapuso Foundation on October 2011;
8 - Typhoon Sendong donation on December 23, 2011;
9 - PAMASKO SA MGA PWDs (Persons with Disability) ng GUMACA, QUEZON on December 27, 2011. Distributed 5 Wheelchairs, 5 Saklay, 100 Media Noche Packages, 25 raffle prizes & 25 Life Insurance worth P25k;
10) - PASKUHAN NG MGA SENIOR CITIZENS & PWDs ng BARANGAY BUENSOCESO ng GUMACA, QUEZON where I distributed 30 packs of PANCIT BIHON for MEDIA NOCHE on December 29, 2011;
11) - Distributed 25 Life Insurance worth P25k to Gumaca National High School Grand Alumni Homecoming on December 30, 2011;
12) - Distributed 25 Life Insurance worth P25k to KALIPI members (Kalipunan ng mga Kababaihan ng Gumaca Quezon) on January 14, 2012.
13) - Granted 5 High School Scholarship from First to Fourth Year High School & P25,000 worth of Life Insurance from Philippine Prudential Life Insurane Co., Inc. awarded during the 45tgh Foundation of Leonarda De Vera National Highschool in Panaon, Unisan, Quezon on February 9, 2012.
NOTE: YOUR UNENDING GENEROSITY FOR THE ABOVE-PROJECTS ARE HIGHLY
1) Visit us at Facebook "The Voice In the Storm Counseling Advocacy" and become a Fan.
2) Pls support "One Rosary SAVES One Soul" Outreach Program.
3) Pls CONTINOUSLY SUPPORT our OUTREACH PROJECTS to different towns, agencies and hospitals.
Please POST your FEEDBACKS here:
Seller Contact Details
- +63-928-XXX-XXXX+63-928- 277-1847
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- 994-8399
- +632701XXXX+632701 3848
- 02-621-XXXX02-621- 6449
Other Ads by gildaaltez
- RUSH SALE !!!!!!!! NEAR PUP UNIVERSITY BELT, PUREZA, STA MESA, MANILA P 3.8M, 97sqm. (L/A); 37sqm. (F/A) 4BEDROOMS, CR & GARAGE For details & Viewing, pls...House Lot
- THIS IS A FUND RASING PROJECT OF A VOICE IN THE STORM COUNSELING ADVOCACY . Proceeds goes to our Outreach Projects for the Persons with Disability (PWDs) so we could buy wheelchairs and...SPEECH WRITER
- WE'RE CELEBRATING OUR 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! " A...A VOICE IN THE STORM Counseling Advocacy-Marria...
- Why go to a crowded Divisoria and Quiapo when you can purchase SAME PRICED stuffs to an airconditioned Display Center at the heart of Ortigas Center and enjoy & experience the...BAYONG,HATS,BANIG,BILAO,FANS,BOX,FRAMES,SINAMAY...
- ABACA ROPE / KENYA ROPE / LUBID FOR SALE!!!! WE ACCEPT LUBID / ABACA ROPE ORDERS, ANY VOLUME. WE GUARANTEE ACCURACY IN OUR WEIGHT, OUR WEIGHING SCALE IS DTI-CALIBRATED....ABACA ROPE / KENYA ROPE / LUBID
- AMORE (CANDIED) COCO JAM WITH PILI WHOLE NUTS P100.00 (content of 350grams) (Wholesale Price minimum of 50pcs) Specially made from Pure Coconut and Sugar Cane and Whole...AMORE COCO JAM with PILI NUTS
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on March 28, 2009 03:31PM|
| cheqq821 |
|posted on April 28, 2009 02:05AM|
| girlnxtdoorko |
|posted on May 17, 2009 07:58PM|
| mikechua78 |
|posted on June 13, 2009 08:23PM|
| MaryJoyTan |
|posted on July 6, 2009 12:34AM|
| teetay |
|posted on November 7, 2009 02:10PM|
| paomerencillo |
|posted on November 11, 2009 01:59PM|
| richville |
|posted on February 16, 2011 09:57AM|
- Automatic Keywords:
- free marriage counseling, free counselling, free counseling, free marriage counseling philippines, secret marriage requirements, philippine free online marriage counseling, free marriage counseling in the philippines, marriage counselor philippines, family counseling, free online marriage counseling