2D/1N BOHOL Day Tour Package for BACKPACKERS
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
2D/1N BOHOL Day Tour Package for BACKPACKERSThis advertisement is already inactive
BACKPACKERS!!! You should gather yourselves into 10 then Explore BOHOL and enjoy the beauty in it with overnight stay for a very low price of about P 2,000.00/head inclusive of round trip port transfers, air-con room accommodation @ JunFel's Guesthouse, free use of the kitchen with free gasul, daily set breakfast, 1 Day Countryside Tour, air-con van for the tour with gas & driver, service of a licensed tour guide, 1 buffet lunch in a floating resto during Loboc River cruise and all applicable entrance fees.
Extra night @ Junfel's Guesthouse is P 410.00/head inclusive of set breakfast
If group of 5 - P 2,350.00/head on 2 standard rooms @ JJ's Seafood Village, a city hotel w/ free use of swimming pool
4 - P 2,560.00/head - do -
3 - P 2,730.00/head in 1 room based on triple sharing - do -
2 - P 3,235.00/head in 1 room based on twin sharing - do -
Extra night @ JJ's Seafood Village, P 535.00/head inclusive of set breakfast
Tour stops as follows:
1) Blood Compact Site - This particular site was made in honor of a very important event in the Philippine history done between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol. This Sikatuna-Legaspi blood compact is considered as the First Treaty of Friendship between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations. It was a treaty of friendship based on respect and equality. This event is commonly known as “Sandugo”.
2) Baclayon Church - One of the oldest church buildings in the history of the Philippines is the Baclayon Church. It was constructed during the Spanish occupation and the first Spanish missionaries (called doctrineros) settled in the area in the late 15th century. It is an interesting spot if you want to learn things about the early history of the Philippines especially during the era of Spanish occupation. We’ll look into the history of the Baclayon Church, and perhaps find a religious heritage.
3) "Prony",the python - The python named “PRONY” can be found in the Municipality of Alburquerque, Bohol, Philippines. 5 years old in existence with a length of approximately 23 feet and an estimated weight of about 300 kg. The biggest python in captivity ever known. Named after its captor, Prony, it loves to eat during feeding time. The winding barangay road leading to the sanctuary and the majestic sights along the course keeps one feel the prime of nature.
4) Tarsier visit - Bohol Tarsiers (Tarsius Syrichta) measures 4 to 5 inches and is considered as the world’s smallest primate. Its size is no longer than an adult man’s hand and weigh only about 113 to 142 grams or four to five ounces. Tarsiers have large mesmerizing eyes whose bony eye sockets are larger than that of its brain case as well as of its stomach. The eye sockets have post-orbital closure which keeps the eyeballs from being pressed against by the powerful temporal muscles to their sides. Much like the owl, the tarsier can rotate its head 180 degrees in each direction. It has a joint between its skull base and spine to allow this particular head movement.
5) Loboc River Cruise - A cruise along the river starts either from the Loay Bridge (in Loay) or at the Poblacion of Loboc. The Loay Bridge is 20 kilometers (12 mi) from Tagbilaran City while the Poblacion is about 25 kilometers (16 mi) away.
With the tourism fever, the cruise were envisioned providing tourists with a first class dining experience on board floating restaurants. The floating vessels are made up of a covered platform on top of two large outrigger boats which are joined together. The boats can accommodate up to 50 people. Floating restaurants are offering Filipino cuisine buffet and local delicacies.
Most of the floating restaurants treat their guests with Boholano songs played by in-boat bands during the cruise. The trip winds up the river and ends at the Busay Falls which is only one and a half meter at most. Here, the guests are treated to rondalla music by a local rondalla group housed under a floating cottage.
Busay Falls - This is where the Loboc River ends. Local folks usually take a dip in the waters and enjoy bathing under the falls. Guests who have brought with them extra clothes are welcome to swim and bathe and experience the heady feeling of a refreshing swim in the river’s unpolluted waters.
6) Sipatan Hanging Bridge - The bridge is made up of flexible and tough bamboo. It crosses over a certain part of the Loboc River’s emerald waters. Thus, it doesn’t only serve the tourists but to the locals as well. The bridge is utilized by the locals in crossing the river.
But why does it attract tourists? Sipatan Hanging Bridge is not just a mere bridge. It offers a lifetime experience. The bridge is quiet long and crossing the bridge gives you a heart-shaking and a breath-stopping experience especially when many people are walking on it and the bridge becomes a little bit shaky. The thrill is what attracts the tourists whose main purpose is adventure.
7) Man-made forest - The Bohol Forest is a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. The man-made forest stands out because of the uniformity in height of the big trees, the spread of its branches, thickness and design of leaves.
The roots of the trees are beautiful to look at as they protrude from the ground and crawl over boulders and contour of the land, even reaching the sides of the road. Looking at them gives you the creeps. Like tentacles of a giant octopus, the roots seem to reach out and grasp the unwary passersby, as what happened in the “Lord of the Rings” movie.
When you enter the forest, one will feel the abrupt change in temperature, especially during summer or hot season. It is hot outside the forested area, but once under the overhanging trees, one is refreshed by the cool breeze. This mountain area seldom sees the sun shine and most often than not, it rains here.
8) Simply Butterfly Conservation Center-
Simply Butterflies Conservation Center is the first butterfly livelihood breeding and conservation program in Bohol. Its main goal is to protect and strengthen the natural environment of the butterflies through plant research, breeding and releasing.
Facilities and Services
The Butterfly Garden is an open landscaped garden planted with flowering plants that attract the butterflies to feed on them. Over sixty (60) species of local butterflies visit the garden naturally. The place is full of butterflies. Seats are provided wherein you can relax and watch the lovely creatures as they flutter about. Pathways are also available if you want to stroll around the garden.
The Butterfly Enclosure is an area covered with nets. Inside the net enclosure you will find a waterfall, other water sources, and shade plants where the butterflies rest. A sunny area is full of flowering plants where the butterflies feed. More than twenty (20) species of local butterflies live, feed, play and breed here. Caterpillar feeding displays and information are available in the area.
The Nature Trail is situated on a small hill covered with trees and other tropical plants. This is an ideal site for eco-lovers. The cool shade of the overhanging trees that cover the winding trail and the different species of fauna and flora around tempts one to explore the area. Here you will find butterflies, birds, insects and other small wildlife.
9) CHOCOLATE HILLS - The Chocolate Hills are probably Bohol's most famous tourist attraction. The hills consist of are no less than 1268 hills (some claim this to be the exact number). They are very uniform in shape and mostly between 30 and 50 meters high. They are covered with grass, which, at the end of the dry season, turns chocolate brown. From this color, the hills derive their name.
10) Souvenir shop.
* Subject to room availability and may vary depending upon the accommodation.
* Also subject to change without prior notice.
* Other city hotels & resorts in Panglao also available upon your request.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact me, JUDY, @ my smart-09199779894, globe- 09151104980, sun- 09232641472 or just email me @ email@example.com...hope to hear from you soon...pls. also like my fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/boholtoursatitsfinest
Other Ads by JudilynCimeni
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
bohol day tour packages Ads
- ENJOY OUR BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFAR E 3DAYS & 2NIGHTS and it must be in a group of 8 person above and price will change if more or less than 8 pax ...cheap bohol tour package
- INCLUSIONS: NOTES: - 3 days 2 nights room accomodation - Rates are subject to change without prior notice - Daily breakfast - Rates not valid during Peak/Holiday Season - Roundtrip airport/seaport...3 days / 2 nights Bohol Tour Package
- ENJOY OUR BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFAR E 3DAYS & 2NIGHTS and it must be in a group of 8 person above and price will change if more or less than 8 pax ...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
- OVERNIGHT CEBU / OVERNIGHT BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE WITH CEBU CITY TOUR, MACTAN ISLAND TOUR , BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR, BALICASAG and DOLPHIN WATCHING TOUR Number of Guests...Cebu Bohol with Island Hopping tour package
- Address: G/F Meriton One Bldg.1668 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City Phone: 709-4250 / 775-7104 Mobile (Globe): +639062401584 Mobile...Bohol Promo Package with Country Side Tour
- INJOY OUR BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFAR E ASSISTANCE it must be in group of 6 pax above to avail this price!!! NOTE: As...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFARE Assistance
- ENJOY OUR BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFARE HERE ONLY AT FIONA TRAVEL CAFE & SERVICES 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS SERVING WITH SMILE PRICE: *Subject to...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFARE
- BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFARE FOR GROUP TOUR. 6,PERSON ABOVE, LESS THANS 6 PERSON IS ANOTHER RATE EXPERIENCE THE BOHOL EXTREM ADVENTURE AND THE VERY WONDERFUL CREATION BY GOD JUST HERE...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE
- Greetings from Meego Travel Services! We are pleased to offer the following standard LAND ARRANGEMENT PACKAGES for your reference: Destination Package: 3 DAYS/ 2...BOHOL ALL IN PACKAGE
- CEBU-BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE Land Arrangement AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED VALID UNTIL : NOVEMBER 30 2012 PACKAGE 1 2 NIGHTS CEBU WITH BOHOL DAY TOUR P8,000 PER PERSON...CEBU-BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE (AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED)
- 3 Days Cebu Bohol Tour Package 2013 Half day Cebu City tour + whole day Bohol tour with Cebu City Hotels accommodation OPTION 1 (without license tour guide during tour, driver only)...Cebu Bohol Tour with Cebu City hotel Accommodation
- BOHOL TOUR PACKAGES WITH AIRFARE FOR GROUP TOUR. 6,PERSON ABOVE, LESS THANS 6 PERSON IS ANOTHER RATE EXPERIENCE THE BOHOL EXTREM ADVENTURE AND THE VERY WONDERFUL CREATION BY GOD JUST...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE