20% Down Payment On Braces Instead Of 50%!!!limited Offer Only
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
20% Down Payment On Braces Instead Of 50%!!!limited Offer OnlyThis advertisement is already inactive
GET YOUR DENTAL NEEDS HERE AT RSV DENTAL CLINIC, LOCATED ONLY AT THE HEART OF SAN JOAQUIN, PASIG CITY
ACHIEVE BEST RESULTS USING HIGH END MATERIALS FOR YOUR SATISFACTION.
20% down payment only instead of 50%
FREE DENTAL CHECK UP, ASSESSMENT FOR BRACES, FOR APPOINTMENTS/
INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT THIS NUMBER 0915-2830886 / 545-0942
DIFFERENT TYPES OF BRACES;
Metal self-ligating braces
Self-ligating means that the bracket can basically tie itself to the archwire.
There are no metal or elastic ties necessary with self-ligating braces as a built in “trap door” can be slid or flipped closed to engage the wire. This trap door holds the wire loosely in position, which reduces friction, but also allows less control of tooth movement.
Clear self-ligating braces
Silver metal braces are the most commonly used in orthodontic treatment, and are made of a durable mixture of stainless steel, nickel and various other metals in small amounts. There are hundreds of variations of these braces, but all have the key characteristic of having overhanging edges, or “wings”, around which a metal or elastic tie is used to hold the orthodontic wire in place.
Elastic ties come in several different colors and are responsible for the decorative “braces colors” seen on young patients’ teeth. These types of braces allow the wire to be tied in very tightly to the bracket, allowing excellent control in aligning crooked teeth. Generally, these silver metal braces cost less compared to clear braces or other cosmetic options.
|Pure Clear Braces|
Radiance clear braces by American Orthodontics are made from sapphire crystal. Each crystal is honed and then heat polished into a incredibly clear, smooth, and strong bracket. Once bonded, Radiance braces difficult to notice from just a few feet away. Radiance clear braces also resist staining.
METAL BRACKETS ( GERMAN PRECISION IN ORTHODONTICS )
Molar Correction Spring
Lingual braces are made of similar materials as traditional metal braces and self-ligating braces, but differ in that they are placed on the inside of the teeth to completely hide their presence. In this sense, they are truly invisible braces because someone standing right in front of you would not be able to tell you are wearing braces unless you tilt your head back and they see the lingual (tongue) side of your teeth
Teeth Whitening Basics
Let's face it: one of the first things you notice about people is their smile. When you meet someone with a bright, natural smile, it catches your attention.
However, over time, the natural aging process and your lifestyle (smoking or drinking coffee, tea, or wine) can stain your teeth.
To get your smile back to looking its best, you should choose a whitening method that:
- Achieves the longest-lasting results
- Gives you the most naturally brilliant and uniform look
- Is clinically proven to be safe and effective
- Uses a low concentration of active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide)
- Is administered by dental professional
How it Works
Sit back and relax for an hour while a dental professional oversees our safe and gentle tooth-whitening system.
1. whitening gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
2. The gel is then activated patented gentle blue light for 20 minutes while you relax and watch TV or listen to music.
3. This process is repeated twice more before you go home with a naturally brilliant new smile (and your personal "Before & After" photos).
RESTORATIONS/ TOOTH FILLING (PASTA)
- Replacement crown or "crown" (JACKET/ BRIDGE)
- A replacement crown does exactly what its name implies, it replaces the natural crown of a tooth. It is often simply called a crown.
- When all, or a large part of the original crown of a tooth has been destroyed by injury or decay, the lost tooth material needs to be replaced.
- The remaining portion of tooth is trimmed down in preparation for a replacement crown.
- After taking an impression of the prepared tooth, the dentist sends the impression to the dental technician who will make the replacement crown.
- This new crown is then cemented onto the remaining part of the tooth.
- Replacement crowns may be made of porcelain, gold or a combination of the two materials.
- Temporary crowns are made of acrylic.
- A replacement crown is also made for a healthy tooth, when it forms part of a bridge, or when it is used to improve the appearance of a tooth.
See Replacement Crowns for more information.
- Porcelain veneer restoration
- A veneer is a thin facing of porcelain or plastic material which serves to replace only the front visible part of the tooth. It is used for tooth repair and to whiten the teeth permanently and make the mouth more attractive.
- After the dentist has prepared the tooth, an impression is taken and sent to the technician, where the veneer is made.
- The porcelain veneer is cemented into place, using a special cement that bonds it to the tooth.
- This is a conservative and popular method for improving the appearance of teeth.
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT 0915-2830886
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on January 12, 2012 01:38PM|
|posted on January 12, 2012 08:23PM|
| msbc26 |
|posted on January 17, 2012 11:48PM|
|posted on January 21, 2012 02:14PM|
| roughlady |
|posted on April 30, 2012 12:33AM|