Waiter/Waitress Hiring in Macau
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Waiter/Waitress Hiring in MacauThis advertisement is already inactive
Tags: Waiter Jobs in Macau, Waitress Jobs in Macau
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Vocational Graduate, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Fresh Grad/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 22 – 35 years old.
For more info where to apply online click the website below: http://philippinesjobsabroad.com/laboratory-technician-security-guard-hotel-jobs-macau/
Other Ads by ajtejero
- Tags: Plant Electrician Jobs, Electrician Hiring Abroad Job Title: Plant Electrician Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Vacancies: 70 Qualification: Male 45 years old...Plant Electrician UAE
- Tags: Photography Jobs, Videographer Jobs Position: Photographer Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Vacancies: 5 Salary: Negotiable Qualification: Female 25 40 years old...Photographer Hiring in UAE
- Tags: Web Design Jobs, Website Designer Jobs, IT Jobs Position: Web Designer Location: Dubai Vacancies: 10 Salary: AED2000 Qualification: Male 25 38 years old College Degree...Web Designer Dubai
- Tags: Phone Operator Jobs, Telephone Operator Wanted Position: Telephone Operator Location: Dubai Vacancies: 7 Qualification: Female 23 32 years old No specific requirements for...Telephone Operator Dubai
- Tags: Babysitting Jobs, Baby Sitter Vacancies Abroad Position: Baby Sitter Location: Dubai Vacancies: 2 Salary: Negotiable Qualification: Female 27 38 years old No specific...Wanted Baby Sitter Dubai
- Tags: Supervisor Vacanciess, Joinery Supervisor Jobs Job Title: Joinery Supervisor Location: Dubai Vacancies: 5 Salary: AED 2500 Qualification: Male 25 45 years old No specific...Joinery Supervisor Dubai
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS