The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
TrainingsThis advertisement is already inactive
January 23-25, 2012
Information Systems Security Foundation
Information security is becoming increasingly important. Globalization of the economy leads to a growing exchange of information between organizations (their employees, customers and suppliers) and the growing use of networks, applications and databases. The activities of many companies now rely on ICT, and information has become a valuable asset. Protection of information is crucial for the continuity and proper functioning of the organization: information must have confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The Information Systems Security Foundation course provides the participants with a clear understanding of the concepts for thorough security of information.
Who Should Attend
- Newcomer IT Security Officers
- Newcomer Information Security Auditors
- IT Professionals
- Interested individuals
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Network Security
- Web Application Security
- Database Security
- Access Control
- Risk Management
- Information Security Compliance
- Information Systems Audit
- Enterprise Governance
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Physical Security
- Environmental Security
- Human Resources Security
- Incident Response
- Technical Assessment - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Training Cost: 20,000.00 + VAT
Certificate of Completion
Meals (Lunch and AM/PM Snacks)
Limited Seats Only!!
For reservation / inquiry please call us
Look for Eden
Or text / call 0948.9661378
Bank Deposit: Banco de Oro - Reposo Branch
Account Name:Bitshield Security Consulting, Inc.
Account No. 417800-9134
Please fax deposit slip at 893 8527 or email scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to assist you.
Thank you very much and we are looking forward to have you as one of our attendees in the future.
Eden L. Dungca | Account Executive for Training
BITSHIELD SECURITY CONSULTING, INC.
Tel: (+632) 840-2612
Fax: (+632) 893-8527
"Protecting your information assets is our business"
We practice ethical email distribution. Please accept our sincere apologies if you have received this e-mail in an unsolicited manner. If you don't want to receive from us, kindly reply with the subject "Unsubscribe" to email@example.com
Remember, this is for marketing email only. Regular e-mails to client should not contain this.
Other Ads by edenbitshield
- Security Plus Course Overview: Security+ is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, network devices, and...Comptia Security Plus
- Information Systems Security Foundation Introduction Information security is becoming increasingly important. Globalization of the economy leads to a growing exchange of information...Information System Security Foundation
- Dear Sir/Madam: We are honored to seek an opportunity of offering our renowned Information Security Seminars and Workshops with your prestigious company/organization. To further explore...IT Security Trainings
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing Overview Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing teaches you the vulnerabilities that are seen...workshop
- Course Title: Certified Penetration Testing Engineer ( CPTE ) Certified Penetration Testing Engineer graduates will obtain real world security knowledge enabling them to recognize...workshop
- Dear Sir/Madam: We are honored to seek an opportunity of offering our renowned Information Security Seminars and Workshops with your prestigious company/organization. To further explore...workshop
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS