marquinton condo for rent in marikina
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
marquinton condo for rent in marikinaThis advertisement is already inactive
- Now Only:
- Regular Price:
- Date Posted: March 4, 2013
- Address: Brgy. Sto. Nino, Sumulong Highway Marikina City
- Classification: For Rent / Lease
- Condition: New
- Location: Marikina City, Metro Manila
- Ad ID: 4720552
- Category: Apartment and Condominium
- Short URL:
Area 30 sqm, 1 bedroom @ 16K only!
- New and Modern Interior Design
- New Sofa with TV in Living Room
- Complete Appliances such as Ref, Microwave, Electric Stove, Rice Cooker, Electric Kettle, Shower Heater, TV w/ Cable, Aircon, Electric Fan, Flat Iron, Etc.
- Master's Bedroom with mattress 48 x 75 and pillows (Double Size)
- Parking Slot available ( 3k per month or 150 per day)
Marquinton Residences Condominium located in Sto. Nino Sumulong Hi-way Marikina City has easy access to SM City Marikina, Blue Wave Mall, Sta. Lucia Mall, Robinsons Metro East Mall, Eastwood, Marikina Sports Center Track Oval, Marikina Valley Hospital and Marikina Public Market. Also near in Ateneo and UP Diliman. The area includes a wide array of banks, restaurants, convenience stores, salons and boutiques.
Amenities include a gym, pool, and children’s play area.
PRICE: For Short Term and Long Term - PhP16K / Month (parking slot & assoc.dues not included); 1 Month Advance + 2 Months Deposit.
For Monthly - PhP16K / Month (parking slot & assoc.dues not included); Plus 10k security deposit for advance payment of electricity, water, cable tv and asso. dues, any excess will be refunded.
For Daily - PhP 1,700 per day (for 4 days and up); inclusive all utilities and asso. dues
Call Dindo: (Smart) 0918-979-3762
Other Ads by dindomanuel
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS