Bohol Tour Package Bohol Tropics Accommodation Beach Resort Hotel
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Bohol Tour Package Bohol Tropics Accommodation Beach Resort HotelThis advertisement is already inactive
Enjoy this Bohol Tropics Resort Package for only 5,600 Pesos per person for group of 4!
Bohol Tropics Resort offers elegantly appointed quest rooms, including luxurious suites overlooking Tagbilaran Bay. Bohol Tropics Resort Rooms feature spacious bathrooms and decorated with custom furnishings and beautfully designed fabrics that complement the open, airy feeling fo the Coast.
Bohol Tropics Resort provides complete recreation and entertainment facilities that overlook the beautifully landscaped pools and offers amenities found only in the finest resorts.
in Bohol Tropics Resort choose from any of our Superior Bayview Suite or Deluxe Horizon Rooms and enjoy a private verandah overlooking the tranquil Tagbilaran Bay and the lush greenery of Gloria's Garden.Each Bohol Tropics Resort air-conditioned room is equipped with its own private facilities such as: a spacious bathroom with running hot & cold water, cable TV, personal refrigerator, and its own telephone.
- Standar Poolside Room (Bohol Tropics Resort)
- Terrace Room (Bohol Tropics Resort)
- Ambassador Garden Room (Bohol Tropics Resort)
- Superior Bayview Suite (Bohol Tropics Resort)
- De Luxe Horizon Suite (Bohol Tropics Resort)
Bohol Tropics Resort is located in Graham Avenue in Tagbilaran City, Bohol Tropics Resort is near the Tagbilaran Wharf, overlooking Tagbilaran Bay. It is also within a few minutes' drive from Tagbilaran Airport.
Bohol Fun Tours offer bohol tour packages that are affordable and enjoyable. Choose from a wide variety of resorts in Bohol to satisfy your pleasure for a rewarding stay in this world class paradise. We have numerous cheap bohol tour packages in Bohol available for you. We believe that It's more fun in the Philippines and It's more fun in Bohol with Bohol Fun Tours! This 2012, enjoy our bohol tour promos! The destinations for the Bohol Tour are as follows:
Bohol Countryside Destinations:
1. Chocolate Hills in Carmen, Bohol
The Chocolate Hills are probably Bohol's most famous tourist attraction. They look like giant mole hills. The chocolate hills consist of are no less than 1268 hills . They are very uniform in shape and mostly between 30 and 50 meters high. They are covered with grass, which, at the end of the dry season, turns chocolate brown. From this color, the hills derive their name. Be mesmerized by this wonder as you avail of our tour package in Bohol!
2. Man Made Forest in Bilar, Bohol
This man-made mahogany forest stretches in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. Before and after this man-made forest are the naturally grown forests of Loboc and Bilar which are thick with a kaleidoscope of green foliage, different species of trees and giant ferns lining the road. Experience this one of a kind attraction in your bohol tour package.
3. Butterfly Garden in Bilar, Bohol
Simply Butterflies Conservation Center is the first butterfly livelihood breeding and conservation program in Bohol. Its main goal is to protect and strengthen the natural environment of the butterflies through plant research, breeding and releasing. Learn more about these amazing butterflies on your bohol tour!
4. Hanging Bridge in Loboc, Bohol
It is found in the upper area of Loboc River in Bohol. The Hanging Bridge is a foot bridge composed of bamboos and hardened steels which was initially used by locals to cross the river going to the Barangay on the other side of the main road. The Hanging Bridge hangs about 25 meters above the river. Get thrilled on your bohol tour by passing through this spectacular bridge!
5. Loboc River Cruise
The Loboc River is now one of the major destinations of tourists, local and foreigners alike. Located in the Municipality of Loboc, a mere 24 kilometers away from Tagbilaran City, the winding river plays host to cruisers on board small bancas or floating restaurants. Visitors are treated to a vista of lush tropical vegetation such as nipa palms, coconut trees, banana groves, and bushes. Enjoy this memorable cruise on your Bohol tour!
6. Tarsier Watching
Bohol Tarsiers (Tarsius Syrichta) measures 4 to 5 inches and is considered as the world’s smallest primate. Its size is no longer than an adult man’s hand and weigh only about 113 to 142 grams or four to five ounces. The primate belongs to the more primitive sub-order Prosimii or prosimian that dates back 45 million years. Meet this cute little creatures on your Bohol visit!
7. Baclayon Church
The Baclayon Church is the oldest Catholic stone church building in the Philippines. It was constructed during the Spanish occupation and the first Spanish missionaries (called doctrineros) settled in the area in the late 15th century. Our bohol tour package includes this attraction so you won't definitely miss it.
8. Blood Compact Site
This particular site was made in honor of a very important event in the Philippine history done between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol. This Sikatuna-Legaspi blood compact is considered as the First Treaty of Friendship between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations. It was a treaty of friendship based on respect and equality. This event is commonly known as “Sandugo”.
9. Aproniana Gift Shop
Considered as “Bohol’s ultimate souvenir destination”, Aproniana Souvenir Shop sells almost anything you want so you can remember the memories you spent in Bohol.
Island Hopping Destinations
1. Dolphin Watching
A much in demand tourist activity in Bohol nowadays is dolphin and whale watching. Several species of whales and dolphins have made the waters south of Bohol as their home. The area is Bohol’s, if not one of the Philippines, main migration route for marine mammals and cetaceans.
2. Snorkeling at Balicasag Island
Balicasag Island is where you will find a 400 meter Marine Sanctuary of healthy corals with plenty of pelagic visitors characterized by vertical walls over deep waters with strong currents. So what are you waiting for? Book your bohol tour now :)
3. Virgin Island
It is just, by far the most breathtaking beach on earth. Pristine waters and that long curved stretch of powder-like white sand connecting the island, it's simply the best! Come and experience it yourselves on your Island Hopping tour!
Other Ads by boholfun
- Enjoy this Chiisai Natsu Summer Resort Package for only 3525 pesos per person for group of 4! Chiisai Natsu Resort means Little Summer Resort in Japanese. Chiisai Natsu one of...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE CHIISAI NATSU RESORT ACCOMMO...
- Enjoy this Amarela Beach Package for only 7575 pesos per person for group of 4! A waterfront retreat with a serene atmosphere - this is what one remembers from a vacation at Amarela....BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE AMARELA RESORT ACCOMMODATION
- Enjoy this Lost Horizon Resort Package for only 5675 pesos per person for group of 4! Lost Horizon Alona Beach Resort is located directly on the famous Alona Beach of Panglao Island...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE LOST HORIZON RESORT ACCOMMOD...
- Enjoy this Bohol Sea Resort Package for only 4985 pesos per person for group of 4! The Bohol Sea Resort is located directly on the naturally kept beach of Danao on Panglao Island,...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE BOHOL SEA RESORT ACCOMMODATION
- Enjoy this Amorita Resort Package for only 7425 pesos per person for group of 4! Amorita, which means my little darling, is an intimate resort in Panglao Island Bohol with an exclusive...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE AMORITA RESORT ACCOMMODATION
- Enjoy this Panglao Island Nature Resort Package for only 11,000 pesos per person for group of 4! Panglao Island Nature Resort is an exclusive luxury beach resort in Dauis, Panglao...BOHOL TOUR PACKAGE PANGLAO ISLAND NATURE RESORT...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
- Automatic Keywords:
- cheap subic beach resorts, cheap beach resorts in batangas, cheap baguio package, 2012 cebu bohol tour package, white and green beach resort panglao bohol, bohol tropics, cheap hotels in baguio city, cebu north beach resort, cheap panglao beach resorts, cheap apartelle in tagbilaran bohol