The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Gynura ProcumbensThis advertisement is already inactive
An amazing edible herb used as "FOLK MEDICINE" for hundreds of years. Found to be an extremely alkalizing miraculous antiviral, anti-inflammatory edible plant. High in antioxidants and offers the possibility of remarkable results when it comes to improving overall health and longevity and aiding in conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure & cholesterol. It is also been known to significantly support the detoxification process.
- In Java, used for kidney troubles
- In Malacca, decoction used for dysentery
- In Thailand, used for topical inflammation, rheumatism and viral ailments
- Poultice used for rheumatic and general body pains
- In some part of Asia used as abortificient
- In Malaysia, a folk remedy for diabetes and hyperlipidemia
Common Name : Gynura - Scrambling, Mollucan Spinach, Sambung Nyawa "extending life" (Malays), Sabuñgai, Leaves of Gods,
Longevity Spinach, Akar Sebiak, Kelemai Merah, Bai Bing Ca (Chinese), Ashitaba (Phils.)
Scientific Name : Gynura Procumbens
Properties : Leaves considered anti-hyperglycemic, anti-hyperlipidemic and anti-inflammatory
- Growing 10 - 25cm tall
- Young stem are green, turning light purple with green spots
- New shoots and branches appear frequently at base and leaf nodes
- Fleshy branches can be trimmed and pinched regularly to grow as low bush or staked on trellis
- Lowers blood sugar (diabetes), cholesterol
- Topical inflammation, rheumatism, viral ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, febrifuges
- Hypertestion, urinary tract infection, anti inflammatory, anti allergic
- Anti-cancer: Inhibition effect on growth of cancer cells
- Contains Asparaginase, kind of enzyme to inhibit protein syntheses by hydrolyzing asparagines (amino acids which isvery essentially needed by cancer/tumor cells) into aspartic acid and ammonia, so the cancer cells/tumor cells will stop growing and die
- Herbal companies sell the dry herb powder in capsule form
- Poultice: relieves rheumatic and general body pains
- Leaf vegetable - taste like green beans
- Young leaves/shoots can be eaten fresh by itself / included in rice dishes / mixed in with salads (like lettuce or spinach)
- Cook with butter / add to a casserole / soup / stir-fried (fry garlic in a little oil and then saute the leaves and young shoots in oyster sauce)
- Whole plants, leaves, shoots
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
Gynura Procumbens Ads
- IF INTERESTED: CALL OR TEXT: 09283725509 / 09216231424 ADDRESS: LEMERY PUBLIC MARKET LEMERY,...ASHITABA PLANT ( Gynura Procumbens)
- IF INTERESTED : CALL OR TEXT: 0920 6463708 ADDRESS: 31 - G JAENA ST., WEST REMBO, MAKATI CITY ( NEAR UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI ) Plant Information Common Asian Names:...GYNURA PROCUMBENS * anti cancer herbal plant* ...
- MARISE JOYCE GARDEN RBR Laguna Gardens, Bagong Kalsada, Calamba City Mobile #s 0906-244-9059 (Globe) 0932-854-9059 (Sun) GYNURA...GYNURA PROCUMBENS "Cholesterol Spinach"
- GYNURA PROCUMBENS SEEDLINGS FOR SALE (False Ashitaba) Gynura - for diabetes, hypertension, high-cholesterol, rheumatism, viral ailments, and other illness. 50.00 PESOS PER...Gynura Herbal Plants
- Please visit our site http://andrewdelossantos.wix.com/ashitaba to learn more on how to improve your overall health Pick up: Calvario, Meycauayan City Bulacan Meet up point:...Gynura Procumbens, Miracle Plant a.k.a Ashitaba...
- Gynura procumbens small Plants/ P25 each Gynura procumbens mother PLANT (best seller) >>>>>>>For only P880 each (contains Quality Hard Pot, Garden soil with organic...Gynura procumbens for sale >>> ONLY P25 great ...
- 80 pesos small plant 8 pesos per leaf 880 pesos mother plant 250 pesos per pack (dried leaves for tea) <cheapest sale> ASHITABA...Ashitaba (Tomorrow Leaf) gynura procumbens 80 P...
- For Sale : Ashitaba is a lush green plant that has its origins on the Island of Hachijo where the warm tropical currents pass by on their way North to meet the cold Arctic waters of the Pacific....Ashitaba Plant, Tomorrow s Leaf, Gynura Procumben
- THE NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES PLANTATION FARM STA.MARIA,LAGUNA & SITIO SINGALONG BRGY. SAN JOSE ANTIPOLO CITY 1202, General Luna St. Ermita,Manila (Manila Distribution...herbal medicine for kidney troubles try Gynura ...
- THE NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES PLANTATION FARM STA.MARIA,LAGUNA & SITIO SINGALONG BRGY. SAN JOSE ANTIPOLO CITY 1202, General Luna St. Ermita,Manila (Manila Distribution...leaf extract of Gynura procumbens promotes ulce...
- Gynura Plant (other type of Ashitaba Plant) for sale P45.00 per plant (pickup only) ASHITABA vs Gynura procumbens A lot of articles have been circulating around the internet...Gynura procumbens (other type of Ashitaba)
- Looking for alternative cure for diabetes and gout? Try gynura procumbens- this plant is sometimes mistaken or called by many as Ashitaba in the Philippines because of their similarity in...Gynura Procumbens (commonly called Ashitaba)