Online Marketing / Copywriter (Work at Home!)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Online Marketing / Copywriter (Work at Home!)This advertisement is already inactive
If you're the type of person who can't go more than a few minutes without reading up on the latest trends in Online Marketing or Conversion Tactics, then this could be the job for you.
We're on the hunt for a talented online marketer with a passion for web usability and online marketing to help build and maintain our online products.
The successful candidate will:
- Have been involved in web marketing or usability campaigns.
- Love analytics and metrics, because they show off your superb talent.
- Know how to moderate content and build a powerful online brand.
- Have excellent writing skills and the ability to engage readers (with both short and long copy).
- Have a great eye for functional and engaging web design.
- Intermediate design and Photoshop skills.
What will you be doing?
You will have responsibility for running all aspects of our web copywriting, usability and conversion testing. Your day-to-day tasks will be varied and include:
- Coming up with creative link bait ideas and methods to increase our web traffic.
- Creating landing page optimisation tests.
- Site usability studies and research.
- Analysing customer feedback and acting on it.
- Examining ways to improve user experience and coming up with product recommendations.
- Writing interactive and informative blog posts on our websites.
It is a very fun and exciting role but requires someone that is extremely well organised and that knows their stuff.
Ready to Apply? Please follow these steps very carefully!
- Create an email to jobs[a]doubledotmedia.com (Subject: Copywriting / Marketing Position).
- Write a short (but not one-sentence) introduction with a description of yourself and your experience.
- Go to www.traffictravis.com and download our free seo software. Tell us 3-4 aspects about the process or pages that you would change to increase conversions or improve the user experience.
- Attach your CV as a PDF (No word docs please).
*** Visit our site for more info: Online Marketing / Copywriter Position ***
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS