The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
JobsThis advertisement is already inactive
- Date Posted: February 16, 2012
- Classification: Available Jobs
- Marital Status: Full-time Contractual
- Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
- Experience: Senior Management
- Job Title: SEO Consultant and Analyst
- Education: College Graduate
- Address: Makati
- Ad ID: 4960140
- Date Updated: April 16, 2012
- Category: Local
- Short URL:
SEO CONSULTANT AND ANALYST
National Capital Reg - Makati
The Search Engine Analyst will be responsible for monitoring overall search engine performance for SEM/SEO campaigns. The Search Engine Analyst will work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager and Internet Marketing Team to implement search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The Search Engine Analyst is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy.
Provide support and analysis for the Search Engine marketing team including:
* Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
* Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
* Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
* Provide ad-hoc support for the Search Engine Marketing team including:
* Set up of new campaigns
* QA creative
* Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
* Top keywords ranking by category
* ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
* Research and analyze competitor advertising links
From another advert:
* Back link strategy and implementation
* Directory submissions and revisions
* Internal link optimization
* SEO technical analysis and evaluation
* Website remediation
* Key phrase research
* META optimization
* Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
* A degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
* 4+ years previous online marketing experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background is a plus.
* Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
* Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
* Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
* Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Journalism, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
In order to apply, submit your resume by going here: http://t i n y u r l . c o m / e n d l e s s r i s e j o b . If you have any questions about the job please contact Krista at 0917-8745310 0r 0917-553-9290, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS