Sibuyan Land Ventures
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Sibuyan Land VenturesThis advertisement is already inactive
A BIT OF TRIVIA:
According to the GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS Sibuyan is the only islet to have the WORLD MOST DENSE FOREST.
Its verdant hills and virgin forests homes, the WORLDS SMALLEST BAT and lot of other RARE birds, insects and plants not found in any place in the globe, thus the GUINESS has called Sibuyan as the GALUPHALOS of ASIA.
Like any other Island in the Philippines Archipelago the beaches and shoreline of Sibuyan is a variety of rocky, to stony and white beaches that span to almost a hundred (100) kilometers, engulfed by the bluest sea you can imagine, where underneath are schools of ocean species from Big whales to the world smallest fish the TABIOS or SINARAPAN. The coral reefs are a haven of the locals for fish and fun.
The majestic blue mountain range of Mt. Guiting Guiting makes a breathtaking background. Due to geographic and abstract creation that made the range difficult to conquer 90 percent of its vegetation has been untouched until this very day.
The safest and most convenient way to go the island and the properties is an overnight travel via the daily ferries of the RORO in Batangas Port.
The island is fully electrified (hydro) power and good cell phones coverage, including internet. 40 percent cemented roads.
The freshness and serenity of this property for sale is with total scenery of sunset views and the islands in front can be a commanding impression. Accessible to Boracay. On a normal weather day, 90 minutes travel via fast crafts. The island and the properties for sale have more amenities that is not found in others. More information as per contact and request.
- All 3 properties for sale are not below 2 hectares but will exceed to 5, titled and free Big trees within and producing coconuts.
- It has long shorelines with diverse beaches, from rocky to white sands, with flat and hilly areas.
- All 3 properties are with mountains rivers big enough for an unending supply, drinking, bath and swimming waters in its natural falls and pools or to produce hydro electricity.
- All properties could make a gorgeous retirement village or resortproperty.
- As of now, on the eastern part of the island is a rising German retirement village/property.
- PRICES range from PHP 500,000.00 to PHP 1,000,000.00 per hectare, negotiable.
- Very clean, very peaceful, and friendly environment.
Any interested (preferably sure buyer) will receive a free accommodation, (board and lodging) in the island. (Limited to only 2 person).
Call or Text: 09396172593 / 09267304690
Or e-mail me: email@example.com
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS