ERLONAT (Erlotinib) 150mg Generic Tarceva
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
ERLONAT (Erlotinib) 150mg Generic TarcevaThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (1) 1 - - (1) 4 5 Negative - - - - - Total: 5
- Member Address: Project 4, Quezon City
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Nov 22, 2007
- Last Sign In: 20 hours ago
- View other ads of efjavier.
Brand Name: Erlonat 150mg
Generic Name: Erlotinib 150mg
Non-generic Name: Tarceva by ROCHE
Contents: 30 tablets
Manufacturer: NATCO, India
Erlonat (Erlotinib) is a Kinase inhibitor which is primarily used to treat cell lung cancer, or pancreatic cancer when combined with Gemcitabine. It works by inhibiting growth to adjacent tissues in the body so that the cancerous cells slow down, allowing the patient a better environment to recover and fight the cancer naturally.
Dosage and Administration
Typically, an adult patient will be instructed to take between 100mg and 150mg of Erlonat (Erlotinib), at least 1 hour before any meals or snacks and 2 hours after. Unless otherwise instructed, you should always swallow each tablet whole without chewing, crushing, splitting, or dissolving the tablet in liquid. Wash tablets down with full glass of water.
Patients using Erlonat (Erlotinib) may experience the following side effects. Notify your physician promptly if you notice any side effects, whether listed below or not.
- Chest pains
- Severe or persistent nausea
- Eye discomfort
- Irritated or dry skin
- Inward growing eyelashes
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Loss of appetite
If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
Erlonat (Erlotinib) should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient's medical history and current health condition.
Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any allergies.
- If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- If you are using any other drugs or medication.
- If you are using any vitamins or supplements.
Seller Contact Details
Other Ads by efjavier
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
- Automatic Keywords:
- tarceva price in philippines, tarceva price philippines, where to buy tarceva erlotinib in philippines, buy erlotinib 150 mg philippines, tarceva cost in philippines, tarceva 150 erlonat philippines, erlotinib 150 mg generic tarceva price in manila, buy cheap generic tarceva india, tarceva sole distributor philippines, erlonat for sale philippines