Seaman Claims (maritime Lawyers)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Seaman Claims (maritime Lawyers)This advertisement is already inactive
THE SEAMAN'S CLAIMS EXPERTS OF THE PHILIPPINES
"Representing injured seamen and seafarers since 1999"
* FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION
* NO WIN, NO FEE BASIS
THE SEAMAN'S CLAIMS EXPERTS OF THE PHILIPPINES aims to provide services to injured or disabled seamen in connection with their claims for compensation and benefits. Short of providing legal advice and counseling, THE SEAMAN'S CLAIMS EXPERTS OF THE PHILIPPINES initially assists seamen in the preparation, processing, and evaluation of their claims from a medical and contractual standpoints vis-à-vis their Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA's) and their standard POEA contracts. THE SEAMAN'S CLAIMS EXPERTS OF THE PHILIPPINES educates seamen, their dependents, and those aspiring for maritime work as to their rights, responsibilities, and privileges. Moreover, it offers to the indigent seaman free legal aid and informs the maritime community through newsletters, advisories, and other means of recent developments in the maritime industry.
Often dealing or referring the subject seaman to a lawyer or firm with proven track records in the field of maritime claims and those practitioners operating on a 'NO WIN, NO FEE" basis, THE SEAMAN'S CLAIMS EXPERTS OF THE PHILIPPINES work closely with lawyers and manning agencies to expedite claims for compensation and benefits.
Seafarer's who are injured or become ill, while on service of their vessel, have the right under Philippine law, to receive free medical care and food & shelter. In addition, all seafarers may have rights under Philippine law to:
1. Wages & tips
2. Medical care
3. Food & shelter
5. Contract benefits
6. Money for injuries & disabilities
7. To not be sexually harassed at work
STEPS TO TAKE IF YOU ARE INJURED ON A SHIP:
1. Immediately report in writing the incident to the captain or security department of the ship.
2. Get a copy of your written report.
3. Identify any unsafe condition that caused your injury. Take photographs of the scene of the incident before it changes, if possible. If the scene has changed, still take photographs.
4. Write down the name, address, and telephone number of each person who is a witness to the incident.
5. Go to the ship's doctor to get treatment for your injury.
6. If necessary, go to a shore side doctor at the next port of call.
7. Contact an experienced admiralty attorney to discuss the incident as soon as possible.
8. If your injury is or may become serious, do not settle your case without consulting with a maritime lawyer.
Call for a free legal consultation:
Tel No.: +63 (02) 542-2176
Telefax No.: +63 (02) 470-9728
Mobile Nos.: +63 929 977 3766 (Smart) +63 917 838 0038 (Globe) +63 922 838 0858 (Sun)
Or write your inquiries to:
Office Address: Room 101-B, RDA Bldg., 281 EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS