Best hyips for 2013
= 20% Daily For 10 Days Min$501
=Instant Withdrawals / No Minimum Withdraw
=Up To 11% Ref Commisi (3 Level)
=Accept Payment : LR & PM
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
|> 12 mos. |
|12 mos. |
|6 mos. |
|3 mos. |
*IMPT UPDATE: R7, Prime Alliance, and Wacomark have scammed. Please avoid these types of sites for now. Focus more on the longer term sites since they are more stable. Please see my blog below.
You can visit my blog for updates: mycoffeebreaklounge.blogspot.com
I have updated my posts. I have already given up on PTC sites. It's taking far too long to make good profit without referrals. Basically, without referrals, it's not viable. So now I went full time on Hyip sites.
Please read my tips and advises below before you venture into this endeavor.
Hyip- High Yield Investment Programs.
It's a bit long but learn from it and you'll earn from it.
Now for some important tips.
1. Don't ever spend money that you can't afford to lose. This is somewhat of a form of gambling. Why? Because we don't exactly know if the site will scam or not and when. So it's a bit of a gamble. but of course, Risk a little, learn a little and you'll eventually turn it into a monster income generator.
2. Avoid short term hyips for now since you are new. These are the high probability sites that scam in a span as short as 1 day to 60 days. Very volatile, Very risky. Sites like Choko Power, Solid Bank, Fivestar Empire. Terms of these sites are 1 day and you can earn at least 5% from it and you take out your profit and capital the next day. Tempting but these types of sites made me lose almost around 1k usd. Lesson learned. Never again.
3. Read reviews, and forums. Most reliable for me at the moment is Money News Online (MNO) blog website and Hyip investigation. For forums, I read at Money Maker Group (MMG). Word of caution for this forum site, not all posted here are legit hyip sites. So read first MNO before looking into (MMG). I mostly follow what MNO recommends.
4. Emails. Use Gmail and use its 2 step security feature. When you activate this, Google with text or call you and give you a security code before it lets you in to your email. A bit of a hassle but it helps me sleep well at night. Gives you better security from hackers. Yes that happens in this world.
*** Important rule: once you start registering to HYIP sites, you'll bound to get scam emails. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT ever click links from these emails. Many of these emails pose as Liberty Reserve or Payza (Alertpay). The email looks legit but if it says Dear Customer at the start, it's a scam. LR and Payza, address you by your name. If you ignore my warnings, and click those links, say goodbye to your account. They'll swipe your money clean.
Ok now for the Hyips.
There are 3 types of Hyips.
1. Short term (Volatile) - terms go for 1 day to 7 days. Volatile. Scary. I'm not interested.
2. Medium term (Good) - terms go within 20 days - 30 days. The best one in the group in my opinion. Not too long, Not too short. Earns you enough to make a decent profit.
3. Long term (Stable) - terms go from 60 to 365 days. Safest amongst the 3 but takes a long time to earn well.
What to look for in a HYIP?
1. Website layouts. If MNO or Hyip Investigation confirms it's a custom designed site. It's bound to be good.
2. SSL Protection. You can see this easily with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. There should be a green padlock beside the website name url. Comonly the good sites use Comodo SSL. Go daddy is ok as well but I've seen only one site use it. This provides security between your transaction with the site and yourself. Without this,
3. DDos Protection: The good ones are Blockdos (fairly expensive and being used by Royalty 7, Prime Alliance) and Dragonara (Most expensive of all and being used by NEWGni). Other ok ones are Staminus and Blacklotus (Currently being used by Enr-G). If the Hyip site is using a DDos not listed above, well just think about it first, do a bit of research before diving in.
4. Who Is: this helps you identify who owns the website but this is rendered useless because most sites use a feature that hides their identity for public view. But Royalty 7 has had their owner name verified which is good.
5. Payment Processors. 4 commonly used processors are LR,PM, Payza and STP. If a site has all four. That's a good sign that it's gonna last longer. If site only has LR/PM, don't even bother. They should have at least 3 of these before considering the website. I use Payza, LR and STP. I might drop Payza long run. Fees are cheaper with STP and LR.
4. Hyip Plans. The only time I look into their terms is if they all pass my requirements on Steps 1 to 5. If a hyip offers 200% for 1 day. Please throw website into your trashbin. It's crap. Most popular terms right now is 7% daily for 20 days or 30 days. or lesser.
I hope you read well my notes.
So far here are my current lists.
1. Justbeenpaid - One of the oldest out there and going strong. 2% on weekdays and 1.5% on weekends for 81 days. Matrix type. In profit already.
2. Saferisk- 2.5% daily for 60 days with principal return. That's 150% profit in 60 days. I'm already at day 38 i think. Almost break even.
3. Silver Structure. 2% daily for 150 days with principal return. I'm full compounding on this one.
4. NewGni - 1% weekdays only or 6% weekly. Lifetime. The most stable of all the sites mentioned. With Dragonara DDos protection. Predictions are this site will last at least 2 years.
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
|posted on April 1, 2012 12:33PM|
|posted on May 29, 2012 01:40PM|
|posted on May 31, 2012 01:10PM|
| biboy551 |
|posted on June 7, 2012 12:30AM|
| cutelamok |
|posted on June 9, 2012 06:25AM|
| sheh7721 |
|posted on February 24, 2013 08:26AM|
| Renante2011 |