part tim FIX MONTHLY INCOME
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
part tim FIX MONTHLY INCOMEThis advertisement is already inactive
ADSZENS BROKER CORPORATION is a filipino owned advertising & PTC(paid to click) corporation and is now expanding nationwide and looking for Full time Part time job applicants.
WE ARE THE NO.1 PTC(paid to click) CORPORATION IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- ONLINE ADVERTISERS
- ADS CLICKER
- FIELD ADVERTISERS
- BUSINESS SUPPORT TEAM
- TEAM LEADER
- FINANCIAL COACH
- With or without experience
- Aggressive, resourceful, goal oriented, flexible, has mature disposition and hard working
- Age 18-45 years old
- Male or Female
- Computer Literacy *is an advantage but not required
- Willing to be trained *very important
- Willing to work atleast 2-3 hours per day (part-time)
- Assisting and supporting our Franchise Consultants
- Answer all the inquiries about our PTC program (training will be provided). Can be done home-base or at the office
- Applicants for: Trainers, Team Leaders and Coach should have teaching and leadership skills
- Advertisement activity such as: telemarketing, sms brigade, email blasting etc.
- 1 valid I.D
- Pen and Paper for note taking
- Casual attire during the screening
*EARN BETWEEN P800-P17,000/MONTHLY FIX
- Read the ads from top to bottom before TEXTING
- Must have a Facebook account
- Must be willing to go to our office at Pasay, Rotonda for an interview and Career Orientation.
- Text me your Name, Age, Email add, Location and Schedule.
Follow this format : Sulit Career, Juan Dela Cruz, 28, email@example.com, Q.C. Friday 6pm.
Just forward this to your friends or relatives that need it...
For it could help them a lot.
This will be a BIG HELP coming from YOU for your friends and relatives.
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS