Banaue Sagada Seller
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Banaue Sagada SellerThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- Feedback Score:
- Member Address: UG36 CITYLAND PASONG TAMO 6264 CALLE ESTACION, PIO DEL PILAR, MAKATI CITY, 55 P. Burgos St. Batangas City, Makati City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jul 24, 2010
- Last Sign In: Mar 20, 2013
BANAUE + SAGADA BEST SELLER
2012 Special Package
ABOUT THE PLACE
The Banaue Rice Terraces are 2000-year old terraces that were carved into the mountains of Ifugao by ancestors of the indigenous people. The Rice Terraces are commonly referred to by Filipinos as the “Eighth Wonder of the World”. It is commonly thought that the terraces were built with minimal equipment, largely by hand. The terraces are located approximately 1500 meters (5000 ft) above sea level and cover 10,360 square kilometers (about 4000 square miles) of mountainside. They are fed by an ancient irrigation system from the rainforests above the terraces. It is said that if the steps are put end to end it would encircle half the globe.
Sagada is located 275 km. north of Manila, 140 km. from Baguio, and it is adjacent to Bontoc, the provincial capital. Sagada is famous for its “hanging coffins”. This is a traditional way of burying people that is still utilized. Not anyone is qualified to be buried this way; one had to, among other things, be married and have grandchildren. Popular activities include trekking, exploring both caves and waterfalls, spelunking, bonfires, picnics, rappelling, visiting historical sites, nature hikes, and participating in tribal celebrations.
Depart Manila 10PM (meeting place to be advised) overnight on board
7AM arrive Banaue, meet and greet, transfer to hotel, breakfast on pax account. 2PM proceed to Guided Rice Terraces Hiking with sidetrip to Hiwag Native Inns and Souvenir Shops, overnight Banaue Green View Lodge or similar
6AM breakfast, 7AM transfer to Sagada with sidetrip to Bontoc Museum, 11AM arrive Sagada, check in hotel lunch on pax account. 1PM proceed to Guided Sagada Tour visiting Luminag Burial Cave, Hanging Coffins, Loacal Market, Sumaguing Cave Expedition, overnight Sagada George Inn or similar
6AM breakfast, free time to explore Sagada on pax account (suggested places to visit: Mt Ampacao, Echo Valley, Lake Danum, Bomod-ok Falls), 2PM transfer back to Banaue, 7PM transfer back to Manila.
5AM arrive Manila.
Daily Until December 2012
PICK UP/DROP OFF
Not available. Please proceed to pick up area
5 Days 4 Nights inclusive of travel time
RT aircon bus transfers (Manila-Banaue)
RT van/jeep transfers (Banaue-Sagada)
1N Greenview Lodge Banaue or similar
1N George Inn Sagada or similar
Daily plated breakfast
Guided Tour as per itinerary
Transfers and Tour guide during the guided tour
Meals not included
Tips and Gratuities
- Booking can be done 15 DAYS PRIOR TO TRAVEL DATE through phone (02.520.6182/520.6192), text (0922.8681892) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, finalization, confirmation and service voucher is sent via email ONLY. Additional charge for courier service will be collected should client opt this.
- Payment is through bank deposit ONLY. We are not authorizing any of our employees to collect payments. Please make all payments in favor of:
ACCOUNT NAME: J8 TRAVEL SERVICES CORPORATION
BANK: BDO PESO SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUM 2300123904
BANK: LAND BANK PESO SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUM 0301-1674-07
- If payment has been made, please email (email@example.com) or fax (02.520.6192) deposit slip. Please wait for your service voucher to be emailed.
- You need not go to our office to inquire, book, and pay. Inquire and book online and pay through bank deposit.
Please bring service voucher and deposit slip during the tour. Your official receipt will be issued by then.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rate is subject to change without prior notice.
- Book and buy only with full payment required during finalization.
- Confirmed and finalized booking are rebookable and non-refundable but maybe transferred to another passengers but must travel on original date.
- Change date is not allowed once finalized.
- Children 12 years old and below and Senior Citizens enjoy 20% discount.
- Surcharge applies during peak season
The Tour Operator reserves the right to amend the whole itinerary or portion thereof upon its discretion to safeguard the interest of the company and its clients.
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS
banaue sagada Ads
- http://www.facebook.com/ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-U-tour/271194792920486 ...SAGADA , BANAUE roadtrip adventure.
- Like us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/ParanaToursPh Website: http://paranatours.com/ "Thousands have been served, thousands had more fun with Parana Tours" Video by:...Sagada Tour with Free Caving
- AMAZING Sagada (via baguio) Combined Group Tour 6 - 13 pax 1 - 5 pax ***Per PERSON RATE Rates P3,300 P3,400 Room Type Standard Family / Quad Room...AMAZING SAGADA TOUR
- BANAUE SAGADA TOUR 2 Days / 1 Night Itinerary 2800 per pax for a group of 12 3000 per pax for a group of 10 Package...SAGADA TOUR package
- SAGADA Mt. Province TOUR PACKAGE: ECHO VALLEY (For a Minimum of 12 participants in a Group) Travel Date: Every Thursday (night) to Sunday of the Month Desination: Sagada, MT. Province...Sagada Tour Package Echo Valley
- SAGADA Mt. Province Free and Easy Tour (For a Minimum of 12 participants in a Group) Travel Date: Every Thursday (night) to Sunday of the Month Desination: Sagada, MT. Province Rate: Php...Hanging Coffins in Sagada Tour Package
- SAGADA Mt. Province Free and Easy Tour (For a Minimum of 12 participants in a Group) Travel Date: Every Thursday (night) to Sunday of the Month Desination: Sagada, MT. Province Rate:...Sagada Package Tour
- SAGADA Mt. Province Free and Easy Tour (For a Minimum of 12 participants in a Group) Travel Date: Every Thursday (night) to Sunday of the Month Desination: Sagada, MT. Province...Sagada Free and Easy Tour Package
- SAGADA Mt.Province (For a Minimum of 12 participants in a Group) Travel Date: Every Thursday (night) to Sunday of the Month Desination: Sagada, MT. Province Rate: Php...Sagada Tour
- SJE TRAVEL AND TOURS SERVICES 57 Ma. Theresa Subd., Cabanatuan City Nueva Ecija 09327034013 09155940130 09999705690 firstname.lastname@example.org Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM...BANAUE SAGADA BAGUIO 4 DAYS PACKAGE
- SJE TRAVEL AND TOURS SERVICES 57 Ma. Theresa Subd., Cabanatuan City Nueva Ecija 09327034013 09155940130 09999705690 email@example.com Business Hours: 8AM to 5PM...BANAUE SAGADA 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
- Inclusions: Roundtrip Van - Transfers Manila- Banaue - Sagada -Baguio- Manila Travel Insurance , Gas, Toll Fees room accommodation with wifi...SAGADA TOUR PACKAGE