Beijing Package Tour Manila with AIRFARE 18.5k (VIDEO)
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Beijing Package Tour Manila with AIRFARE 18.5k (VIDEO)This advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- (Globe) 578-6869
- +63-932-XXX-XXXX+63-932- (Sun) 878-6869
- Feedback Score:
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: 6 Stella Mariz St. Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Jan 31, 2008
- Last Sign In: 2 hours ago
- View other ads of artotoy.
BEIJING for P18,500/pax
TOUR PACKAGE(5Days / 4Nights)
TRAVEL DATE:NOV. 7 TO 11, 2012
Installment basis 5K/month (4mos)
(subject to change, depending on the
airfare to be availed)
|Chairman Mao once said "You are not a man of courage if you do not climb the Great Wall. Hike along the different sections of the Great Wall gives you a truly "authentic" wall experience".|
Beijing Tourist Attraction - Mutianyu Great WallA 79-km north-east of Beijing, is 22 miles, making it a long section of the entry ticket for the Great Wall - and a good trip if you go all the way! Mutianyu Great Wall is connected with JuYongGuan Pass in the west and Gubeikou Gateway in the east.
Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall has 22 watchtowers, about every mile. Built mainly with granite, Mutianyu Great Wall is 7.8 meters, and the top 4-5 meters in width.
Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall older than Badaling Great Wall. Mutianyu Great Wall was built in the mid 6 th century during the Northern Qi. In the Ming Dynasty, led by General Xu Yes, construction is currently being considered Mutianyu Great Wall began foundation wall of Northern Qi. In 1404, the passage was built in the wall at Mutianyu, which consists of three interconnected towers, which were able to withstand a strong attack.
Another interesting feature of the Mutianyu Great Wall is that both internal and external parapet wall rack with teeth - the function is rare among sections of the Great Wall of China.
Tour PackagesOther payables (payable in Manila) (Not included on the package price)
- P1620 (PH Travel Tax) P550 Terminal fee
- P3000 (China Visa Fee with service charge)
Inclusions (for the Land arrangement)
- Roundtrip Airfare via CEBU PACIFIC (Manila - Beijing - Manila)
- 5D/4N hotel accommodation (5 star hotel) (either Sariz International Hotel or Hong Kun Hotel)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All meals: (bfast, lunch, dinner) Beijing Hot Pot, Beijing Roast Duck, Sichuan food, Beijing Jiaozi, Cantonese food, Dai domestic food and hangzhou dishes.
- Coach tour with guide
- Full 5 days tour visiting Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Great wall of China, Temple of Heaven, The Summer Palace, Wangfuhing Street, Donghuamen Night Market, CBD and Soho Business District.
Flight Details:Nov 6 (MANILA to BEIJING) (Depart 07:35 pm / Arrive 12:05 midnight) ( 1 day)
Nov 12 (BEIJING to MANILA) (Depart 01:10 am / Arrive 05:40 am)
Actual Tour Coverage: November 7 to 11 (5 Days / 4 Nights)**(will depart Manila 1 day before, and will arrive Manila 1 day after)
FULL NAME (in passport) : _______
PASSPORT #: _____________________
EXPIRY DATE: ____________________
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE CONFIRMED, NO CANCELLATION WILL BE ALLOWED
DEPOSIT OF P5000 (Non Refundable) to be able to guarantee your slot
CHINA VISA (additional P3000/pax) will be applied 3 months before the tour date
DETAILED ITINERARY:DAY 1: MANILA to BEIJING (no meal)
Depart Manila at 07:35 pm, Arrival in Beijing is 12:05 midnight ( 1 day)
DAY 2: BEIJING. (Lunch / Dinner)
At 7:00 am Meet the tour guide and start the Beijing tour. Visit Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world. In the Square, you will see the monument for Peoples Republic of China heroes, memorial hall for Chairman Mao ZeDong, hall for General membership meeting, and historical museum. Visit the Forbidden City, which is the residence of the Emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, later go to watch the Tea Performance.
DAY 3: (Bfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today the first station is that you will climb the magnificent Great Wall of China. This ancient Chinese structure, stretching over 6,000 km of mountainous terrains, is the only man-made structure visible from the moon. It is certainly a challenge for every visitor when they climb the Great Wall.
After this, you will go to the Olympic "Bird Nest" and "Water Cube". Visit the Jade factory.
DAY 4: (Bfast/Lunch/Dinner)
After breakfast, visit the Temple of Heaven. Later move to the Pearl Center. After that transfer to the shopping malls - one each of the two ends of a pedestrian street where often hosts exhibitions and shows. Wangfujing is now considered as the central heart of the city and it is really a long street. It is also home to a number of large department stores, souvenir stores, food stalls, and Chinese paining stores. If you spend 3 minutes in every chain store, it will take several days to visit them all. In Donghuamen night market, you can enjoy lots of delicious food from the wide variety of stalls there. Then go to the Qianmen Ancient Street and see the National Theater, Xiushui Market and the Plaza. Car tour the CBD and SOHO Business District.
DAY 5: (Bfast/Lunch/Dinner)
The Beijing Hutong (old name) areas have a very special and important position in the rich history and culture of Beijing. The alleys give a wonderful glimpse into the world of yesterday in Beijing. While visiting the Beijing Hutong, you can appreciate the dramatic changes that the rest of Beijing has undergone. Then we will go to the Shi Sha Hai, it is the place that strongly recommended vising here because its rich in beautiful scenery and greenery willow tree in two roadsires. There are also lots of feature bars, feeling with warm and classic atmosphere. Later we will visit Silk Factory, after then move to Capital Museum which is the most advanced facilities of a modern comprehensive museum in the new century and one of the landmark buildings of Beijing.
DAY 6: BEIJING (Bfast)
After breakfast, we will go to Tongrentang, after then Bus Tour the MOMA that one of worlds top ten construction contemporary and 798 Art District which is domestic and international influence of cultural and creative industry cluster area. After that, we will be transferred you to Beijing International Airport for flight back to Manila.
DAY 7: BEIJING to MANILA (No meal)
Depart Beijing 01:10 am, Arrival Manila 05:40 am via CEBU PACIFIC
TRAVEL DATE IS ON NOV. 7 TO 11, 2012
|Today, let us help you get the best value...|
|Before making your decision, always be guided and ask yourself this:|
|Guide Question #1: Is this my preferred TOUR PACKAGE?|
|Guide Question #2: Am I excited to join this TOUR?|
|Guide Question #3: Is the total tour package amount really suits me?|
|NO?||Consult us now for FREE and get the friendliest advise from: |
Redcaterpillar Travel & Tours
Mobile Number: 09175582500
Explore our huge list of properties all over Metro Manila and CALABARZON
|Bonus:||Get our updated, most affordable RENT-TO-OWN in town (this updates regularly)|
LIVE CHAT Support:
Seller Contact Details
- +63-917-XXX-XXXX+63-917- (Globe) 578-6869
- +63-932-XXX-XXXX+63-932- (Sun) 878-6869
- No feedback yet
Other Ads by artotoy
- ADB Avenue Tower Condo Condominium in Ortigas For Sale A 39-STOREY RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM BUILDING Whatever your needs, we have units specifically tailored for you. Luxury...ADB Avenue Tower Condo Condominium in Ortigas F...
- Sorrel Residences DMCI Homes Condo For Sale in Manila Near LRT Near sm sta mesa and Lrt 2 station Accesible to schools and hospitals With...Sorrel Residences DMCI Homes Condo For Sale in ...
- One Spatial Pasig Condo Manila Filinvest Place At One Spatial Place, More space. More savings. Highly accessible via LRT line 2 Santolan Station and PUVs...One Spatial Pasig Condo Manila Filinvest Place
- Commercial STUDIO - Capri Oasis in Pasig Condominium Ortigas SOLARE RFO (seeVIDEO) Capri Oasis Don Sixto Antonio Ave., Pasig City Filinvest Land Walking...CAPRI OASIS in Pasig Commercial Office Space fo...
- Sorrento Oasis Condominium Ortigas Pasig Filinvest Rent To Own Sorrento Oasis Condominium Ortigas Pasig Filinvest Rent To Own Near Megamall, Robinsons Galleria,...Sorrento Oasis Condominium Ortigas Pasig Filinv...
- Bali Oasis Marcos Highway Pasig For Rent To Own Filinvest Santolan Bali Oasis situated in Marcos Highway, Pasig City. Few minutes away from SM Marikina City. ...Bali Oasis Marcos Highway Pasig For Rent To Own...
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS