67 Off Pahiyas Festival And Agawan Festival Escapade
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
67 Off Pahiyas Festival And Agawan Festival EscapadeThis advertisement is already inactive
67% OFF! Pay only P1999 instead of P5990/pax for an astonishing escapade to Lucban’s Pahiyas Festival and Sariaya’s Agawan Festival in Quezon by Tour N Travel Instyle!
The Fine Prints
- Voucher is transferrable and may be given as a gift to friends, family and loved ones as long as booking is not yet done
- Buy as many vouchers as you want
- One voucher covers one (1) person ONLY
- Voucher is valid on May 15, 2012 ONLY
- Reservation period is from April 17, 2012 – May 1, 2012 ONLY
- Reservation can be done by sending voucher copy email@example.com your name, birthday, valid id and contact details
- For inquiry, please call Tour N Travel Instyle at 9259326 and 9854168
- NO SHOW on the redemption date will render the voucher invalid
- Voucher is inclusive of service charge and VAT
- Voucher is not valid with or in conjunction with any other promos
- See standard terms and conditions that apply to all our deals on our FAQs
- Witness the most famous and colorful festivals in Quezon province:
- Roundtrip bus or van transfers
- Includes lunch and snacks at La Dona Ana restaurant
- All entrance fees included
Looking for a good place to go? Quezon province is calling you! Nobody can resist a chance to witness the colorful Pahiyas Festival in Lucban and Agawan Festival in Sariaya, especially when it‘s as low as P1999 instead of P5990 per person! Be part of these fun-filled events that happen just once a year and be in awe as you witness the overwhelming house embellishments and fascinating parade that shows both Lucban’s and Sariaya’s very own products. The package comes with roundtrip land transfers, entrance fees, lunch and snack at La Dona Ana restaurant. Everything you’ll need is already in this deal, so get your voucher now and enjoy this remarkable celebration!
One of the reasons why Quezon, Philippines has been famous for years is because of its colorful Pahiyas Festival in Lucban and Agawan Festival in Sariaya. Both festivals are annually held every 15th of May.
An immeasurable number of local and foreign tourists flock to Lucban to witness the wonderful houses that participated in Pahiyas Festival. Every house is overwhelmingly beautiful and is filled with colorful embellishments like the famous kipings, rice cakes and other products.
Agawan Festival in Sariaya made its own name by bringing a fun-filled atmosphere to the celebration. As the parade makes its way through the streets, people grab the goods and other foods that are hanging on the houses. Some residents even throw food, fruits and money into the parade. As preparation for the event, residents decorate the outside of their homes with colorful buntal hats that are festooned all over their façade. String beans are draped on windows to make curtains and banana trees are used to adorn their fences. The most traditional part of the decoration was thebagakay, or young bamboo branches from which junk food, fruits, candies and money were hung for people to grab as they pass through.
These festivals, the pride of Quezon province, never fail to fascinate its visitors with a blast of colors, beauty and creativity that definitely makes it a one-of-a-kind experience for everyone.
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS