Senior Reporting Analyst
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Senior Reporting AnalystThis advertisement is already inactive
- Four year degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in reports preparation and analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with using Macro and Visual Basic.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ads by jack321
- Job Description Conducts pre-service, concurrent/continued stay, retrospective, out of network and appropriateness of treatment setting reviews to ensure compliance with applicable criteria,...USRN Voice Sr Analyst
- Operations Management Data - Team Leads Job Description Accountable for the overall skill/competency development of his/her direct reports Accountable to overall service level performance...TEAM LEADS
- For Cebu Office Job Description Responsible to serves as team lead for nursing staff who collaborate with healthcare providers and members to promote quality member outcomes, to optimize member...USRN Voice Team Lead
- Job Description Interface and coordinate with Vietnamese speaking clients Translate technical documents such as invoices and billings You will be trained to handle basic business...Bilingual Vietnamese Analyst
- Job Description Responsible to manage a team of clinicians, up to 155 for voice or 76 for non-voice, charged with promoting quality member outcomes, to optimize member benefits, and to promote...Care Management US RN Sr Team Lead
- Job Description 1. Work with the Operating group in selling and transitioning deals into the Manila BPO Centre. 2. Be involved in the Transition activities, from the time the project is being...MOBILIZATION SENIOR SPECIALIST
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS