70% Off Puerto Princesa For 4 At P3450
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
70% Off Puerto Princesa For 4 At P3450This advertisement is already inactive
70% OFF! Pay only P13800 instead of P46080/4 pax for 3D/2N stay at Josefina Pension House in Puerto Princesa. Includes roundtrip airfare and daily breakfast!
The Fine Prints
- Voucher is transferrable as long as booking has not yet been made. Buy as many vouchers as you like!
- One (1) voucher covers four (4) persons
- Voucher is valid for 1 Year
- Booking Period Starts on June 4, 2012
- Travel period starts strictly three (3) weeks after having your voucher booked
- Deal is not applicable during Holy Week and Super Peak Season (October 29 – November 3, December 16 – January 2)
- Subject to hotel room and promo airline seats availability
- Reservation can ONLY be done in Person by presenting the Vouchers at J2 Travel and Tours Office.
- For inquiry. Please call J2 Discount Travel and Tours at 4082322
- Infant (below 2 years old) is free of charge on hotel accommodation but subject to airlines infant fees payable at J2 Discount Travel
- Voucher is inclusive of service charge and VAT
- See standard terms and conditions that apply to all our deals on our FAQs
- Round Trip Airfare
- 3D/2N room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
The city of Puerto Princesa is considered one the top ecotourist destinations in the Philippines. Its pristine waters and clean beaches have always been considered a national treasure and is always put in high regard. The city also boasts of the Underground River which has been inscribed in the List of World Heritage sites by UNESCO.
You have to be there to know what Puerto Princesa is proud of — The Filipino hospitality, the festive personality and the laid back culture is a bonus when one travels to the city. Now is your chance with 3 more companions to get to know the city of Puerto Princesa in all its glory!
The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park (more commonly known as the Underground River) features a spectacular limestone karst landscape with its underground river. A distinguishing feature of the river is that it flows directly into the sea, and the lower portion of the river is subject to tidal influences. The area also represents a significant habitat for biodiversity conservation. The site contains a full mountain to the sea ecosystem and protects forests, which are among the most significant in Asia.
The CleverBuyer and company will be accomodated for 3 days and 2 nights at Josefina Pension House that includes daily breakfast all good for four!
There are no extra fees except for personal expenses that the travellers need to pay as everything including round trip airfare are covered by the voucher.
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS