Megaworld Iloilo opens RESIDENTIAL ESTATES at Sta Barbara Iloilo
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Megaworld Iloilo opens RESIDENTIAL ESTATES at Sta Barbara IloiloThis advertisement is already inactive
Sta. Barbara Heights Township
Live in the City of the Future in Iloilo. Megaworld Global-Estate Inc. aims to develop a high-end community that incorporates the LIVE...WORK...PLAY...LEARN...SHOP concept! Discover the biggest development in Iloilo City. Avail of our preselling prices and flexible payment scheme!
- 5 minute proximity to the New Iloilo Airport
- Flood-free! – Santa Barbara Heights is literally located on high ground
- 15 minutes proximity to other heritage attractions in Santa Barbara such as the historical Santa Barbara Church and Convent (a national landmark as declared by the National Historical Institute.
- Natural lake – a nice setting for quality bonding with family, friends, or with nature.
- Nice view of the Iloilo Golf Course and Country Club –the oldest existing golf course in the Philippines considered as one of the country’s finest. Aside from its proximity to an excellent golf course, they also have plans of building a new golf course inside the property.
- Natural Terrain of the property
- Multi-purpose Clubhouse ( with open basketball court, tennis court, swimming pool)
- Children’s park and playground
- Wide concrete roads (18 meter wide entrance road – 15 meter wide main road – 10-12 meter wide inner roads)
- Shade trees and mercury lamps along the road
- 24 Hour security service supervised by the homeowners association
- Proposed own Golf Course
- Proposed own IT Park
For more details and presentations, call:
Maybelle R. Yusay
Megaworld Global-Estate Inc.
AMK Bldg., Gen. Luna St., Iloilo City
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS