Therapydo cure for Endometriosis
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Therapydo cure for EndometriosisThis advertisement is already inactive
- Contact Numbers:
- 544 6XXXX544 66 41
- Feedback Score:
Close X Feedback Computation
- 100% Positive Feedback
> 12 mos.
Total Positive (3) 3 (1) 2 - - 5 Negative - - - - - Total: 5
- SG Ranking:
- Member Address: Dwad 1098 khz am Radio Station 304 Dumlao Bldg Brgy Pleasant Hills Shaw Blvd mandlng ,12 F Tower 2 Dansalan Garden Vicente St., Mandaluyong City 1113 Tumas mapua St., Sta City mla., Amvel Mansion 514 Ninoy Aquino Ave., Paranaque City - 13 kapantay st., Bukal , Maragundon cavite1
- Last Access From:Philippines
- Registered: Dec 22, 2009
- Last Sign In: 8 hours ago
- View other ads of ogayre.
is a common condition in which small pieces of the womb lining (the endometrium) are found outside the womb. This could be in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, bladder, bowel, vagina or rectum.
Endometriosis affects around 2 million women in the UK. Most of them are diagnosed between the ages of 25 and 40.
Endometriosis is a long-term (chronic) condition that causes painful or heavy periods. It often causes pain in the lower abdomen (tummy), pelvis or lower back. It may also lead to lack of energy, depression and fertility problems.
However, the symptoms of endometriosis can vary and some women have few symptoms or no symptoms at all.
If your GP suspects that you have endometriosis they will refer you to a gynaecologist (specialist in the female reproductive system). The gynaecologist may carry out an examination of your fallopian tubes, ovaries and womb, known as a laparoscopy, to check for patches of endometriosis.
Read more about diagnosing endometriosis.
What causes endometriosis?
The causes of endometriosis are not fully known, but there are several theories. The most common theory is that the womb lining does not leave the body properly during a period and embeds itself onto the organs of the pelvis. Doctors refer to this as retrograde menstruation.
The endometriosis cells behave in the same way as those that line the womb, so every month they grow during the menstrual cycle and bleed.
Normally, before a period, the hormone oestrogen causes the endometrium to thicken to receive a fertilised egg. If the egg isn’t fertilised, the lining breaks down and leaves the body as menstrual blood (a period).
Endometriosis tissue anywhere in the body will go through the same process of thickening and shedding, but it has no way of leaving the body. This leads to pain, swelling and sometimes damage to the fallopian tubes or ovaries, causing fertility problems.
There is no known cure for endometriosis. However, the symptoms can often be managed with painkillers or hormone treatments, which help prevent the condition from interfering with your daily life. Surgery can sometimes be used to improve symptoms and fertility.
A healthy diet can improve energy levels and help regulate bowel movements and sleep patterns.
Pregnancy sometimes reduces the symptoms of endometriosis, although symptoms often return once the menstrual cycle returns to normal.
Read more about how endometriosis is treated.
Endometriosis and pregnancy
Surgery can improve fertility by removing endometriosis tissue, but there is no guarantee that this will allow you to get pregnant.
Endometriosis is unlikely to put your pregnancy at risk. However, there is some evidence to show that women with endometriosis are slightly more at risk of complications during pregnancy such as pre-eclampsia, a premature birth or the need for a caesarean section.
jesoga70therapydo cure for those suffers not being bless by chidren causes by these sickness " known as Baog"
yes doctors aren't sure what causes endometriosis and its miraculous cure, and pregnant women loses their chances to possible , bearing of their babies, and off course breastfeeding can temporarily end the symptoms, by suing the 14 vitality and the 370 relativity weakest home taking impulses , answer prayer those affected by these condition can achieved the long wishes of conception which doesn't occur because of these lining on women uterus thickens with blood to form a nourishing nest in preparation for a fetus, people sheds through their vagina and when dalaw ng menstruation well, yan menstruate ang akala ninyong buntis kayo. , Very disappointed.. what to do...omega 3 pwde, Flaxaeed oil at vitamins e, c ,b6 lng po. Ask ur doctor and mental martial art therapy.Init lng ang kasagotan brother and sister.
Seller Contact Details
- 544 6XXXX544 66 41
Other Ads by ogayre
- Headache remedies and most natural healing technique http://www.jesoga70therapymedicalmission.webs.com Apr 28, '11 10:52 PM for everyone...common health problem about headache
- How to prevent or healed scoliosis by Jesus Ogayre CONTACT : 0933 962 90 49 / 0916 436 88 75 ONLY Scoliosis Overview Our spine is an...scoliosis sickness getting worse despite of doc...
- Jesoga70therapyDOmedicalmission service Landria ogayre Memory problem Alzheimer's disease by Jesus Ogayre Drowsy energy from 2nd Drunker master....Memory problem , Alzheimer's disease
- http://www.jesoga70therapymedicalmission.webs.com Physical therapy Mental therapy, Spiritual therapy psychiatrist ...therapy treatment for obesity and infertility p...
- http://www.jesoga70therapymedicalmission.webs.com http://ogayre.multiply.com/ 0916 436 88 75/ 0933 962 90 49 /512 47 31 we serve the public and private and we...common health problem about hernia and its forms
- jesoga70therapyDo services http://ogayre.multiply.com 10yrs diabetes karate belter videos sex drive regained alive powerful . watch and heard my friend...nature's and the highest state of health
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS