House and Lots Townhouses and Subdivisions
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
House and Lots Townhouses and SubdivisionsThis advertisement is already inactive
Start the day with convenience at your doorstep...
Keeping up with your active lifestyle is easy with a home that fits perfectly to your needs. Located along Masaito Drive, Castille gives you easy access to the Metropolis through NewMolino Blvd. without compromising your privacy. So start your today with us and live a more convenient life.
Mode of Payments:
1. Bank Financing
2. Cash Deferred Payment - 12 equal monthly installment ZERO interest
3. Spot Cash Payment - avail of discount if fully paid within 7 days.
Terms of Payment:
1. Downpayment payable in 15 Months.
2. Balance payable maximum of 15 Years.
3. Fill up Buyer's Information Sheet (BIS) and Reservation Agreement Form.
4. Pay the reservation fee.
5. Sign housing loan application and other forms.
6. Get from Developer's Office/Agent the list of requirements to be submitted in 30 days from the date of reservation.
7. You will start paying your monthly equity/downpayment 30 days from the date of reservation. Usually this is payable in 12mos.
8. Monthly amortization will start after full payment of equity/downpayment.
9. Upon take out you may pay your move in fee and inspect your house in preparation for transfer or move-in.
Take note that the move in is upon TAKE OUT or release of your housing loan approval either in any of the financing scheme mentioned above.
10. Sign house acceptance form after the inspection.
11. You may now apply for Meralco and water connection thru Developer's Office. While waiting for electric connection, Developer will allow you to get electric connection thru sub-meter connection within the village.
12. Upon house acceptance, you'll be allowed to construct interior and exterior improvements and expansion. Just get approval from Developer's Office. Approval from the Developer is free. You will pay construction bond to the Developer and Building Permit to Local Municipal's Office. Construction bond is refundable.
13. CONGRATULATIONS! You will now have A PLACE TO CALL YOUR OWN.
List of Requirements:
- Original Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Latest payslip
- Xerox copy of 2 (two) valid IDs (government issued)
- Xerox copy of Birth Certificate (if single)
- Xerox copy of Marriage Contract (if married)
- Proof of Billing
- Special Power of Attorney (if the principal buyer is in abroad)
For OFW (additional requirement)
- Job Contract
- Xerox copy of passport
for inquiries call and text : ms.marichu batilo
yahoo mail: marichu08batilo
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS