EXPORT w/ PAYPAL from SULIT.ph to the WORLD! Advance Training 5/26
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
EXPORT w/ PAYPAL from SULIT.ph to the WORLD! Advance Training 5/26This advertisement is already inactive
- Date Posted: May 16, 2012
- Address: Studio SnR Unit 301, Millennium Place, Meralco Avenue and Sapphire Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines.
- Classification: Paid
- Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila
- Ad ID: 5546454
- Date Updated: May 23, 2012
- Category: Talks, Workshops, and Seminars
- Short URL:
To create 280 cross border merchants for the Philippines that will generate an additional per month sales of at least $2500 coming from their export overseas transactions in the next 7 months.
• It’s a series of 7 month business conference amongst merchandisers who wants
to expand their businesses with the international market through e-commerce platforms.
• The events will be with lectures from well known top e-commerce practitioners
for retail to bulk exports development and other expert’s trainers from different fields
of e-commerce related to export.
• The conference is not for start-up entrepreneurs; it is being offered to businesses that has already the basic understanding e-commerce. This is for those who already have their own product line and wishes to have more growth in their existing set-up for worldwide expansion.
• The conference will have the element of hand-on training to understand online applications for cross-border trading.
• This conference is also a business forum among candidate participants all over
• The conference will be a convergence of e-commerce experts on merchandising, exporters, DTI, BIR/ Tax Experts, Paypal, Mozcom, and other logistic partners for delivery and US warehousing facilities that will give network support and create
a strong community for online trading.
• An overview of e-commerce for general understanding will be the foundation of
the conference as prelude to the advance learning we will provide to limited
number of participants in the next 7 months.
May 26, June 30, July 28, Aug18, Sept 29, Oct 27 or Nov 24
VENUE: Studio SnR Unit 301, Millennium Place,
Meralco Avenue and Sapphire Roads,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines.
PARTICIPATION FEE IN USD:
$120 Regular rates/ Walk-in Rates
$ 85 For the first 40 participants 2 days before any schedule.
P5000 Regular Rates/Walk-in Rates
P3575 For the first 40 participants or 2 days before any schedule.
an online sales page or a website. She or he will be eligible for Paypal
sponsorship between $35-$70 and it will be awarded as a rebate to a premier
or a business paypal account own by the sponsored participant/s.
1) The goal is achievable through the advance trainings with hands-on exercises for applications of tools, prepared by 4 well known top ecommerce experts for the candidate participants.
2) The project is supported by Paypal the leading international payment gateway worldwide and by Mozcom the first commercial Internet Service Provider in the Philippines.
3) The project will also have a support facility web lecture and event coverage access for all the 7 months training.
4) The project will also have implementation support which will be personally handled by Eireen Diokno Bernardo one of the leading e-commerce cross border merchant for the Philippines.
- She will provide regular schedules of online skype class/ webinars every first Wednesday and Thursday following a conference schedule.
- She will also provide free 3 hours personal coaching and consultancy for all the participating merchants all throughout the 7 months duration.
- We will encourage participants to bring export items for products evaluation consultancy support and exposure to a possible potential “Angel Investors”
| || |
Mark will discuss the following
topics on the said schedules:
Erick will be training for Cross-Border with Paypal the following topics:
FOR CROSS BORDER Eireen will be discussing the following topics:
All about Paypal as the number one Paypal Gateway in the world.
Eireen Diokno Bernardo
41 Marilag St. UP Village QC
Over the Counter Bank Deposit
Bank of Philippine Island-Current #1990006837
| || |
Eon- Online Transfer
Paypal-Send Money to
Pay the amount due for the program or lecture you are interested.
Text 09062294019 for immediate response or delivery of your e-products.
Bank of America USA
Current Account # 0227514513
(paper & electronic)
Standard Chattered Singapore Savings Account #1069554