Negotiations And Conflict Management Seminar
The advertisement posted in this page is already inactive and it is possible that the details here are already invalid. Content posted in this page is only provided for reference and does not constitute fact. Please be guided accordingly.
Negotiations And Conflict Management SeminarThis advertisement is already inactive
Negotiations and Conflict Management Seminar
Venue: Antel Global Corporate Center, Ortigas Center
June 02, 2012 (Saturday)
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This course aims to improve your skills and strategies in negotiations and business dealings. Recommended to sales associates, customer service office, hotel receptionist and even human resource personnel who are exposed to conflicts and negotiations.
Key Topics Covered
- Mock Negotiations and Group Dynamics
- Proper Framework in Negotiations
- How to Handle Conflict in the Workplace
- Power, Process, and Principles of Negotiations
The resource speaker is the Business Consultancy head of Baseline Unlimited Inc., who pursued his post MBA studies in Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies. Prior to this, Mr. Mallonga received a Gold Medal award in his MBA from Ateneo Graduate School of Business. He opted to extend his knowledge through holding seminars here in the Philippines, patterned after Georgetown University’s Negotiation Course.
Registration fee is inclusive of AM / PM snacks, Lunch, Seminar Kit and Certificate of Completion.
Early Bird Rate
P3,500 (Deadline is on or before May 15, 2012)
P4,000 (Deadline is on or before June 2, 2012)
Slots are limited so register Now!
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of your email - "Negotiations and Conflict Management". We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Attention to Ms. CHARINA- Baseline Unlimited Inc.
Fill out the registration form below and fax it back to 631-4058
Or email this form to email@example.com
NEGOTIATIONS AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
June 2, 2012 | 9:00am – 5:00pm | Antel Global Center, Ortigas
No of Participants: ____________
Seminar Fee per pax: __________
Grand Total: ________________
NAME OF PARTICIPANTS : (Please Print the name/s legibly)
1. __________________________________ 6. _________________________________
3. ___________________________________ 8. _________________________________
4. ___________________________________ 9. ________________________________
5. __________________________________ 10. _________________________________
TIN #: _______________________ Nature of Business: __________________________
Tel No:___________________________ Fax______________________________________
AUTHORIZING OFFICER / CONTACT PERSON:
MOBILE NO. ______________________________
POLICIES ON REGISTRATION:
1. To avail of the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than (5) days after registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be issued handouts but not certificates.
4. Audio or video recording of the seminar is not allowed unless with the written consent by the management of Baseline Unlimited Inc.
5. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other the training materials like the PowerPoint file or acetates.
Bank of the Philippine Island - BPI Meralco
Checks payable: Baseline Unlimited Inc.
(Please fax the deposit slip at 631-4058)
(Acknowldegement Receipts to be issued at the venue)
Seller Contact Details
Leave a message for the advertisement owner here (for members only). Follow this ad's comments via RSS