In Need Admissions Representative
In Need Admissions RepresentativeThis advertisement is already inactive
Admissions Representative O/L
General Job Description:
We are seeking results-oriented sales professionals who work with prospective high school graduates to help
them decide on career goals by taking them on tours of our campuses as well as explaining our career programs
and the job opportunities that may lie ahead. Your goal will not be to simply enroll students in a career program,
but help them find the right program so they can grow into successful professionals. We provide our students
with much more than a service -- we provide them with a future and the chance to realize their dreams.
• Recruit and enroll prospective students.
• Help prospects identify their unique skills and interests.
• Guide applicants through the enrollment process.
• Assist in completion of enrollment forms as needed.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• A results-oriented, quick-thinking organized approach to make things happen.
• Self-motivation and the ability to perform without extensive direct supervision.
• Experience in sales and/or customer service.
• Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
If you wish to be entertained, pls attach your CVs in your email and we will
promptly answer any questions if we find you highly qualified..
To apply, please email your CVs to: